Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops SKETCH-UP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) full.

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:53:31 )
@dragoness129: WAHH THEY'RE ADORABLE I LOVE IT!! Thank you!! I like them both!! I'm gonna save them both too B) !!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:54:34 )
You are very welcome! It was my first time drawing either one of those Pokemon. I am glad they turned out nicely! :vanora_heart:

Donator — buzzbuzz Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:54:48 )
ooooh your art is very pretty
im so sad i have to get posting cause there are so many art shops on this website omff

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:58:09 )
@cnts: HONESTLY I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY!!! I want to collect items but at the same time there's so many nice art shops ;_;

Donator — buzzbuzz Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:00:20 )
@Noctis: THE STRUGGGGGLE
i hope it stays this way for a while though cause i for sure want everything rn LMAO

Twitch

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:04:35 )
Awwww yesssss!!!
Will you do my prince avatar?

What do you want me to draw?

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:15:02 )
@dragoness129: I love how you drew the grin >v< It's adorable!

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:15:31 )
@cnts: SAME!! I'm struggling getting all the crates but I'm confident we can collect and get nice art >:U BEST OF LUCK

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:21:37 )
@Lina: How about a prince for a prince :vanora_sun: !!

but instead of the twin tails like the hair is supposed to be can you just imagine one side doesn't exist and it's more like a high ponytail :vanora_xd:

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:40:33 )
Sure! I can do a ponytail!! Sounds like a fun exchange! I'll get started tonight!!

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:46:54 )
@Lina: Sounds good B) It might take me a little while to do for me but I'll ping you when I'm done!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 03:00:24 )
Aww, thank you, Noctis. ^_^

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 03:09:22 )
Take as long as you need!

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 03:43:42 )
@noctis: Will do! I'll make an anouncementr when it's finally ready for viewing. And yeah same, it's part of why I'm pushing myself to do this! I might suck now but hopefully over time I'll get better... I put off making a comic for so long because I wanted to wait until my art 'got better' but I mean, I'll always be waiting if I keep doing that.

I'm glad to hear you're interested though c': I've had Milo since I was in highschool so I'm excited to actually use him in something
later.

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 04:11:57 )
@Anarchist Beauty:
Order finished!! I hope you like it! Please tell me if there's anything I need to change. I included two versions one with purple lines and one with blackish-grey lines since I couldn't decide :^) Thanks!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:37:51 )
@noctis: Yeah, same here. I really only use my phone while on break & on the way to work/back home (since my fiance drives), and then I switch to computer when I get home. No point in using my phone there. Like my phone is at 50% right now, but it probably won't go lower than that. AHHH I HAVE THAT SAME PARANOIA! AHH. I'm glad I'm not alone omg.

I haven't been disappointed yet! Q VQ !! It could be the company that I'm with because you need to get phones from them to be activated. It's only $35/mo for unlimited everything, so it's cheap and I haven't had problems with anything yet. I mean the data drops after like 5GB, but you can pay like $10 more for unlimited data. I might do that if I can get more money. ;;;
I'd need a headphone jack. > > ;; I watch shows and stuff on my phone, and if it's something like anime or criminal minds, I'm sure kids or other people don't want to hear that.

AHHH YESSS!!! They're just... so good. I cry.
Omg. I always pay my loans like a week early because I'm hyper paranoid. rip me.
Yo. I have so many plushies. Many of them are pokemon ones, since we live close to the NYC pokemon center, so when we visit I try grabbing one or two. /sneaky eyes.
Hahahaha. My fiance is pretty good at the machines! He doesn't get one every time, but I get one every now and then. u vu //

TH | dA

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 06:31:34 )
@Bean: Just to update you I decided to draw Chain :D

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 11:21:53 )
@Noctis: OOOOOOH!
I love them!
Also damn everything, this is the second art related ping that hasn't reached me!
I'll make sure to accept that trade right now!

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 00:33:17 )
@noctis: I hope you like it!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:39:28 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I'm glad you like them 8DD Don't worry about it! Thank you so much for the commission!
(i'm a slow replier but I promise I'll get back to you )

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.