Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Scribble Box

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 20:31:56 )
@GamerCarrot: xD why sorry? And yeah that's still exhausting. D=
It sounds so fun! Where did y'all take the trip to? Tell me it's some place cool! =O

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 20:35:17 )
@scribartz: I say sorry a lot that's why xD Also I felt like such a dummy today because I was literally like "Oh Scribz hasn't done the forum posty thingy because I got no notification maybe they forgot." No... no I'm just a dumb person and didn't check xD
And actually I came to him, he lives in the Netherlands. We are in a long distance relationship and I'd say its pretty cool here.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 21:29:12 )
@GamerCarrot: xD Hey, you're not dumb at all. Goob. You're fine.
Ohhh! I can't wait to be able to do that for my boyfriend. =( He's so far away. Like I honestly miss him so much. We met like, a month ago. First time, but like I was just like so incredibly depressed after he left. D= But hey, netherlands has to be quite pretty? hey?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 21:34:34 )
@scribartz: I literally didn't get the notification xD so I checked this morning and felt so dumb and quickly made my two characters.
This was me and my boyfriends first meeting and I'm surprised he still loves me xD nah I joke. I can imagine how hard it is to be away from your boyfriend but I'm sure you'll meet again soon. And the Netherlands is great, it's so pretty and everyone is so nice that I can't handle it. I've got so many photos of my trip so far.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 21:56:20 )
@GamerCarrot: oop. Lol. How odd. But hye! We are good to start as soon as my brain can focus! Lol.
Aweeehhh! Doesn't it shock you how somehow they don't run screaming? xD granted my boyfriend knew how weird I was. I've known him for a decade or more at this point, so it's like, we pretty much in a weird way grew up together? Like we met when i was like 12 or so so I mean... xD He's dealt with me being a weirdo but in person he was just laughing and enjoying my weirdness. So strange... Blows my mind how he didn't immediately run away. Lol.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:00:38 )
@scribartz: Yeah it was a bit odd I had to go on your profile to look and saw you @ ed me but I never got the notification.
And yeah I'm surprised he didn't run for the hills xD and awww childhood couples are so cute and my boyfriend knew I was weird when he first met me online then I found out it was the same with him and then it was true love. But that's so cute how you two knew eachother way back from being kids to now.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:03:29 )
@GamerCarrot: oi... Maybe i can't ping people in a thread post? like in the starting one?

xD I should ask my BF why he didn't run. And yeah, we met, actually, on gaiaonline. Doing roleplays. xD I have been persistent, and he caved. I have won. hopefully. We both have university coming up and we will be running on strict schedules so we'll have to make a point to make time to call now and whatnot.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:09:22 )
@scribartz: it's all good I've seen it now so it doesn't matter xD

Same with my boyfriend we met on Rpnation and at first i was hesitant but his charm just made me fall for him. I'm sure you both will have time during holidays to meet up maybe? I know holidays aren't long when it comes to uni but maybe if you save up enough you can see eachother over Christmas holidays I dont know xD

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:13:26 )
@GamerCarrot: Aweeeeh! I love it. xD Maybe... He's trying to cram a 4 year degree into 2 years. And I can't work right now because of my health BS and he came and paid for a lot on this recent trip so it's really kinda hard for me to be able to visit. And then he has to intern this summer so... Yeah if there is another visit, It'd ideally be my turn and I'd go during christmas, maybe. Or spring break

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:17:10 )
@scribartz: Jeez I hope he can do it without sacrificing his health, I can only imagine what doing that would do to your health. I really do hope your health improves quickly so you can see him as soon as possible. I know how much it sucks wanting to see someone so badly but unable to because of money or health reasons so I sincerely hope you two see each other again.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:23:02 )
@GamerCarrot: Yeah. But he already got an associates and he hates going back to school. He's super smart, like incredibly so. And he loves most of the stuff he has to do, and a lot of the classes he has to take he said he's already done so I'm hoping he doesn't overwhelm himself but if it's what he wants...

We will. He's not like, opposite side of the planet. 13 hours is a day drive for me so it's not a biggie. xD it's more just, once they figure out if I need surgery or not, things will get easier.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 04:08:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

S’up? Came to stalk you guys some more. :viosunglasses:
And to spread the PSA that pineapples should never, ever be on or around pizza. It’s blasphemy.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 07:37:39 )
@Tsundererra: AHHH! I didn't even see your post until now! I am so sorry!

And it's not blaphemy, if your pallet can not handle a complex flavour profile! xD It has to be good pineapple on pizza tho. Not the cheap sugary gross stuff.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 07:53:26 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Scribartz: It’s all good. xD I realized I made the post when I everyone was offline. Hwooopsies~
My palate can handle complex flavor profiles, but it doesn’t like mixing sweet and savory stuff. Nope to dipping fries in ice cream, ketchup, BBQ, or sweet and sour sauces... >3> I’ll admit I’m probably in the minority when it comes to flavor preferences like this though...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 08:21:19 )
@Tsundererra: xD I have been lurking all day but because I had no pings I didn't really check anything. Lol.

Sweet and salty? Cause fries and ice cream are honestly pretty close to most of your like, icecream cones to me. But wow, you are strangee. xD Please tell me you at least like hot sauce? Chocolate?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 09:00:19 )
@scribartz: Who doesn't hate going to school xD I dont think I know a single person other than my boyfriend that likes going.

And I do hope things get easier for you, I dont know your health issues but I do hope they improve.

@tsundererra: But pineapple on pizza is really yummy xD its like my favourite pizza but if your pallet can't handle it that's okay you're just missing out on fun.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 09:35:03 )
@GamerCarrot: I dont... hate school. Or going I hate homework. Lmao.

I have a defect of my inner ear bones. I was born with them being abnormally thin. So even pressure change can fracture them. Or loud noises, etc. One got fractured and started causing dizziness and stuff. :/ so they are looking to see if they want to repair or if there is other options.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 17:35:21 )
@scribartz: So how's it going around this thread?
274 posts are left for me.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 17:36:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Scribartz: I feel like everyone was lurking yesterday. ;o; It was so hard to find an active conversation, I just defaulted to the lanterns counting thread to make my volts.
And ice cream cones taste sweet to me. Omg are my taste buds deceiving me?! D’:
Also, oh wow, can your inner ear bones handle going on an airplane? O:

@GamerCarrot: Regular cheese pizza is fun too! If you add jalapeños, banana peppers or more cheese, it turns into a party. :violet-celebrate: Ok, maybe I have simple pizza tastes.
You enjoying this site so far? :D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 17:58:30 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: good. :) 247 posts left until what?

@Tsundererra: XD just ping me in and I will come chat. I just didn't know anyone was really around. :P
Icecreamcones are sweet, but they also have a touch of salty to them. The best French fries to have with icecream are sweet potato. Another thing to note, all baked goods have salt in them, as do most sweets. Salt is a flavour enhancer, so I mean... maybe sweet potato fries sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar would strike your fancy?

Idk I've never been on one. But I sure as heck can not handle changing weather and loud music rn. Makes my ears pop horribly and I get dizzy and migraines. Oml the migraines.
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.