Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Scribble Box

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/31 03:47:24 )
@Totalanimefan: Okay. Having a nice warm cup of tea. And yourself?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/31 03:50:20 )

@Scribartz: that sounds wonderful I’m at the library. lol

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 03:00:00 )
@Totalanimefan: It definitely feels wonderful. =P And that sounds awesome. =P Doing some studying or..?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 07:16:55 )

@Scribartz: I was studying yesterday. Today I was at work.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 07:17:53 )
@Totalanimefan: Niuce! What are you studying?

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/12 01:48:37 )
My goodness it's been a while... HI FOLKS! Lol. Anyone still willing to give a chat to good ol'scribz?

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 23:42:04 )
How is it going folks?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:27:56 )
@scribartz: I found it xD sorry it took so long creating characters is distracting!

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:34:18 )
@GamerCarrot: Oh no worries. XD I like, sped through Pinterest looking for FCs quickly so i could get out of my room cause i was dying of heat stroke, lemme tell ya.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:37:01 )
@scribartz: Ah yes Heat stroke I'm very much familiar with the feeling. And I NEED TO DO THAT WHOOPS xD You have distracted me with a wonderful website.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:40:42 )
@GamerCarrot: Geeze i bet. XD It’s prolly hotter where you are than where I am and now I feel like a wimp for complaining. XD I’m Saudi I’m supposed to be made for HEAT!
And hey, no shame. Be distracted. At least you’re having fun!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:44:57 )
@scribartz: I mean technically no, I'm not in Australia at the moment and even then its winter over there so its probably cold. And I'm easily distracted xD ADHD For the win!

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:49:18 )
@GamerCarrot: I forget that Australia has winter. =X And saaame. My mom is watching orange is the new black. Don’t really like the show, but I will tolerate it for now.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:54:24 )
@scribartz: Yeah winter does happen on occasion usually on the months June, July and August, strange thing really it gets super cold. xD
Orange is the new black was a bit of a hit and miss with me, I kinda got bored (sorry to anyone reading this that likes it.)

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:56:40 )
@GamerCarrot: Wow... That’s a really backwards winter from what winter is here. XD Holy I forget how different season are for other countries.
Also I tried it. It’s honestly just nauseating to me, the way the men talk and the women act. Makes me anxious and feel disgusting. Ugh.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 00:00:07 )
@scribartz: Yeah its so weird to be in another country and its summer when it should be winter, it took me awhile to get used to it.
Yeah I just gave up on watching, it didn't peak my interest and some stuff that happens later on made me feel really uncomfortable.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 00:08:23 )
@GamerCarrot: I can’t wait until I can afford to travel to other places. It’d be so fun to experience the way some countries experience winter and summer. ^-^
Yeah... It always make me uncomfortable. Now there is one show i have got to get you to watch sometime. XD It’s SO GOOD. And the dude in it is sooo.... yummy.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 08:29:56 )
@scribartz: It took me years to save up for the trip I'm on xD I ended up working a few 10 hour shifts to save up enough.
And what is this show you speak of? I'm willing to give more things a try since I've basically watched everything that interests me.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 20:19:09 )
@GamerCarrot: oi... When i lived by myself down in the states I worked a few 13 hours shifts to be able to get my PS4. xD Not fun. But I that's rough! I'm glad you got to take the trip though!
I have this program wherein I can watch things with friends. WE ARE GONNA WATCH IT TOGETHER! BRUHAMASNDFNADFNASD
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 20:27:39 )
@scribartz: Sorry xD I'm not used to working such long hours since the job I have is the first in three years and even then I've worked one 11 hour shift mainly because my boss asked me to come in at 8am and I worked till 8 or 9 pm. And I'm glad too since I'm actually with my boyfriend whilst taking the holiday.
Okay? I don't know whether to be scared or excited xD And I'd laugh if its a show I've already watched.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.