Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Scribble Box

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 19:58:46 )

@GamerCarrot: Hey carrot. All you are missing is a carrot now.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:00:38 )
@vengeance: I would love to have a carrot with my avatar xD But I have a feeling I'm gonna have to wait for some even to come around for that.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:03:50 )

@GamerCarrot: The item we have with a carrot in it is called Snuggle Bunny. And it's not that expensive. Price is around 2k-3k.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:15:13 )
@vengeance: Is it in one of the shops? Cause if so I'm buying it immediately.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:16:45 )

@GamerCarrot: Unfortunaly no. It's a rig item. You would have to find a seller in the exchange.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:18:13 )
@vengeance: Ohhhh I have so much to learn about this website xD There is so much I don't know.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:19:36 )

@GamerCarrot: Well if you have any questions you can always ask me.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:21:35 )
@vengeance: Thank you and I'll be sure to do that, I did find a beginners guide while trying to familiarise myself with it and that answered questions I had at the time. I just had no idea that there was even an exchange place.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:23:39 )

@GamerCarrot: I created the beginners guide. I feel like I should add a link to the exchange seeing I do have a link to the prize guide.

Here is a Snuggle Bunny for sale

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:28:04 )
@vengeance: THANK YOU! I was actually looking while we were talking, you have excellent timing. And the beginners guide helped a lot although I'm that person that needs to read something 50 times for it to stick.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:32:07 )

@GamerCarrot: Nothing is wrong with needing to read it a couple more times.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:33:56 )
@vengeance: I definitely will be reading it a lot. I should also read up on how exchange works xD or could you help me understand it a little please?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:37:37 )

@GamerCarrot: Well the exchange it nothing more then a place where people can sell/trade an buy stuff. If you are looking for something you can go to the threads seeing if someone is selling it. Found a thread then leave them a comment with your offer. Haven't found it? You can wait and check back a week later or you make a buying thread where you mention how much you wanne pay for the item.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:40:33 )
@Vengeance: Ah okay so pretty simple, I just never know how much is a correct to offer depending on the item? Is there a price range I should look at? I assume the rarer the item the more volts someone will want.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:44:10 )

@GamerCarrot: We have a prize guide for that. I also suggest creating a quest thread at one point with which items you want. Sometimes people are generous and donate stuff. We have an item museum where you can check out all non shop items. Yuracye is cleaning out their invo. She has free items up for grabs.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:48:21 )
@vengeance: I should've looked at that first before making my offer whoops. Oh well now I know for the future and I'll definitely have to make a thread like that although as of right now I have no clue what I'm looking for so that may happen later. And I'll have to have a look at what they are offering. Thank you so much.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:53:29 )

@GamerCarrot: You can edit your comment there if you want. You can also tell them you are new and don't have a lot of volts yet.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:54:54 )

O woops I forgot only staff can edit their comment sorry XD But you can also leave a second comment with that your new etc.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:57:52 )
@vengeance: Oh okay well I think I just edited mine no problems? I don't know if it looks changed on everyone else's screens? I mean I can comment again saying it if it's not changed.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:58:59 )

A yeh your right. You can edit but not delete a comment. Only staff can delete comments.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.