Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Scribble Box

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 18:17:46 )
@scribartz: Until I;m sure I can win a prize from an artist.
Now at 269 posts currently.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 19:22:23 )
@scribartz: I just hate school in general, I've had many a bad experience xD
I'm sorry to hear about your inner ear bones, I hope the doctors can do something about fixing it or what ever else they can do.

@tsundererra: Very simple but I'll try it out, I'm willing to try anything once and I love it here, I only know a few people but they are so nice I think I will start suggesting it to my friends.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 19:24:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Scribartz: I’ll ping you for sure next time. :)
Maybe my tastebuds are broken since I can’t taste the saltiness in cones. And I know about adding salt in sweets/baked goods, but I didn’t know it was to enhance the flavor. I thought maybe it helped with the baking process somehow. O: Yoooo, I wouldn’t mind dipping cinnamon and sugary sweet potatoes in ice cream. I’ve eaten them baked with marshmallows before, so I know it’s possible to mix it with ice cream.
It sounds rough getting migraines and feeling dizzy from something small like changes in the weather. Ear problems are the worst, and they can throw your whole inner balance off...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 19:27:05 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@GamerCarrot: Yaaassss, bring all your friends on here! I was really surprised by how nice and tight knit the community here is.
Have you guys set up your RP thread yet?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 20:15:02 )
@tsundererra: I mean I have like 2 friends in real life all of my other friends are online and some don't Rp (I haven't familiarised myself with what else I can do here) But I can see if they are interested. And we have for a 1x1 so I can get familiar with roleplaying on here.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:03:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@GamerCarrot: I think talking and rping is all we can do on here for now. xD Hopefully they’ll add mini games or some other interactive component in the future. But don’t be scared to mingle outside of the RP forum~
I have like... 0 roleplay experience, but I’m grateful that the ones on here look like they have more substance than half the ones on Gaia yeaaars ago.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:05:54 )
@tsundererra: I'm incredibly shy when I don't know people plus I'm so used to being ignored in other servers that I tend to just watch at a distance xD
I started rping a few years ago but I ended up stopping for awhile because I just didn't believe in myself but now I'm back and I love it so I definitely recommend getting into it. I have yet to check the rp forums so I'll probably look around and see what interests me.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:13:30 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@GamerCarrot: The good thing about this community is that it’s small, so you’ll definitely get acknowledged if you want to be. But you don’t have to force yourself to jump out of your comfort zone if mingling isn’t your thing. This thread is good enough for all the chatting you need to make them volts.
I’m a horrible writer, so I’m scared to get into roleplaying, but I love reading and seeing what people have written. I’m glad you’ve found the confidence in your skills to continue what you love. :D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:19:55 )
@tsundererra: Thank you, I'll eventually branch out if I see topics that interest me or that I know something about.
Oh I still don't believe in myself xD Never did to be honest I just do it for fun, it was something to do while I was bored at home and it was fun to do. And I'm sure you're an amazing writer don't be so hard on yourself.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 21:48:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@GamerCarrot: It’s always harder to believe in yourself than it is in others, don’t know why. I know how you feel though~ I very rarely believe in myself either. D’; But it’s good that you’re not letting it stop you from doing things. And thank you~ Hopefully I will gain the confidence to try to RP one day.

Btw, this is super random, but do you live near wild cockatoos? O:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 22:01:52 )
@tsundererra: I've let my own anxieties and insecurities rule my life for a lot of things that have made me given up things I'm super passionate about but I figured from now on I'd stop letting those get to me and keep doing things just for fun. And I hope that you gain that confidence you meet a lot of nice people roleplaying.

And I guess I do well I live in an area with pink and grey galah's and a lot of Australian ring necked parrots which I see walking around on my fence in the backyard.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 22:23:31 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@GamerCarrot: Our generation is unfortunately ridden with anxiety and insecurities, some from how we were raised, and some from society in general. ): But the healthy thing to do is to not let it stop you (I’ve been guilty of dropping stuff too...)
All of the roleplayers I’ve met from drawing OCs have been super sweet, so I hope I can join that world one day.
Omgggggggg, galah cockatoo’s is my ideal birb. I didn’t know they were native to Australia as well. One of my online friends lived near some sulphur-crested cockatoos, but she said they were like pests? ):
I’ve only heard of Indian Ringnecks until now, but omggggg the Australian Ringneck is so cute!!! I’m so jelly that you get to experience these birbs in the wild.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 07:59:10 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Well I hope you get the price, Lupa!

@GamerCarrot: xD I was ullied horribly out of my first attempt at college. The people in my dorm were not very... Kind. But yeah. Was also bullied in elementary school, an in highschool. xD I was in public schools for like, maybe a total of 6.25 years? Like, from kindergarten.
aNd they will fix it if there's anything that needs fixing.

@Tsundererra: xD or you can just not like the taste of something, which is totally fine. Lol. I'm mostly just playing, but yeah most ice cream cones have a hint of salty. At least, not waffle cones. Waffle cones are terribly sweet. Lol.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 08:13:01 )
@scribartz: Same here, I'm trying to get up to 224 right now, at the moment.
231 posts left to go and it'll never be enough.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 10:11:53 )
@tsundererra: I've let them control me long enough so I thought that now I'd stop letting them do that which is very freeing.
Yeah pink and grey galah's are some of the more common one's you see in Australia but unfortunately they are kinda like pests but if you don't bother them they are fine its the magpies you've got to be worried about.

@scribartz: I'm so sorry to hear that you were bullied I hope that hasn't stopped you going back. I just don't like teachers they always seem to not like me one way or the other XD

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 18:52:55 )
@GamerCarrot: Nope. I am going back so... Bullies no longer have the power over my education! I AM ADULT! BLAHAHAHAHA.
And I mean, most teachers I knew didn't like any friggin body. On a good day they'd be more tolerant but otherwise they were all just the type where if you paid attention and tried to learn, they'd tolerate you. otherwise you were ignored.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 18:57:11 )

Ello guys!

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 19:46:11 )
@vengeance: Heyo Vengeance! How are ya?
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 19:48:03 )

@Scribartz: I am doing okay. How about you?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 19:50:08 )
@scribartz: Aww yeah don't let them haters ruin your education because you are amazing and can do what ever you want!
Teachers can be a hit or miss, some are good some are bad. Some bullied me and some were great so I hope you have some amazing teachers.

@vengeance: Hello!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.