Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Chat with Sae

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 16:32:09 )

I am sick and watching cartoons would you guys like to keep me company?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 16:33:25 )

Awww! I hope you feel better soon D:
What're you watching?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 16:33:49 )
Awww!! D:
My poor lil' bub, sick on her birthday. TT^TT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYWAY

(eat cake later, now might be a bad idea lol)

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 16:34:43 )

Happy birthday!

I'm sick and at work but am I working hard or hardly working?

What cartoons?

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 16:45:57 )

Thank you guys! I am watching Isle of Dogs today and maybe Fantastic Mr. Fox later. (might be considered animations not cartoons)

@Priestess of Pie: Aww sorry you have to be at work while you are sick.

@SirLionelNigelConrad: I have fever and chills. Not sure if rakija would help

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 16:48:02 )

I'm technically working from home, but still working. Seems I have actual work to do today. =/

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 16:52:53 )

Happy birthday and sorry you are sick.

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 16:55:00 )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I hope you feel better soon!!
@ for reply!

☾✧ quest tracker:

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 18:15:11 )

Thank you both!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 18:46:37 )

Happy birthday 🎂🎊🎉🎁🎈

I’m glad that you wanted to spend it with us! I hope you feel better soon.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 18:52:07 )

Aww thanks man. All of you are so sweet

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 20:03:05 )

ah it happens alot when your birthday is in winter unfortunately, both me and my husband do. I have a sister whose birthday is in June but she isnt lucky either because she lives in australia and they have winter in June haha

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 21:05:52 )

❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️
🎉🎊🎉Happy Birthday!!🎉🎊🎉

What cartoons are we watching?
*brings beanbag chair, snacks and a blanket*
I hope you get well soon, do you need soup?

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 21:35:44 )

@Alyssya: I watched an animated movie called Isle of Dogs, it made me tear up a few times. I think its stop motion but I am not sure.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 00:49:10 )

❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️
@Saeyra: I have heard about that one, it looked like it was going to be good...but with life happening I forgot to watch it. Not sure if I can take being hit in the feels right now tho XD. Did you like it over all tho? How did you watch it?

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 01:10:50 )

@Alyssya: It is really cute and adorable. Its definitely going in my top favourite movies of all time! The voice actors and animators did a really superb job of conveying the dogs' emotions with comedic timing and everything. I watched it on my pc since I don't have a tv.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 01:16:34 )

@saeyra: Oh wow, definitely gonna have to watch this now, you've gotten me excited about it ^^
Since we are on about cartoons, did you watch Fantastic M.Fox? I feel like the animation is similar.
It has been awhile since I've seen it tho, I do recall enjoying it.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 01:21:59 )

@Alyssya: Fantastic Mr. Fox is the next one I am gonna watch today! I hope its just as good as Isle of dogs! I am so glad you are gonna watch it too! Lemme know how you like it when you do! I need to gush about how pure those lil doggies are! I am generally a cat person but this movie really made me think twice haha

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 01:28:12 )

@Saeyra: Let me now how you like Mr.Fox, umm I am looking for Isle of dogs now....if it isn't free...I will have to check the tv downstairs....will keep you posted on that. I will let you know when I watch it, the goal is tonight *fingers crossed* Wow it made you reconsider really looking forward to this now. ^_^
Speaking of cats I met the cutest kitten this morning it was so friendly I wanted to pick it up and put it in the car....but I couldn't as I was taking my sister to work. I hope it comes back....but she kinda scared it off.....wish I had a catnip plant out back....but then our dog would never shut up >.<

I feel like I make friends with cats easier than dogs, but I am happy living with either one.

Forgot to ask are you only doing movies or will you also watch the half hour cartoons too?

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 01:48:17 )

@Alyssya: So far I am enjoying Mr. Fox alot! I love his sassy lil boy!! He's *fancy hand gestures* different!

Aww do you have any animals at your home? I make friends with both cats and dogs super easily, my hubby thinks I am a Disney princess.

I am open to watching aaall cartoons. Any recommendations?

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.