Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Chat with Sae

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 05:30:48 )

❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️

@Saeyra: lol I am glad that you are liking it! It is one of my favorites. If we are talking animated movies that aren't Disney, well then Wallace and Gromit is wonderful, if you are into clay stop animation Chicken Run was done in the same style too! If you have Netflix and are feeling dragons, then there is the How to Train Your Dragon series Dragon's Edge. The penguins from Madagascar also have their own cartoon, Kubo and the two Strings is also a good one. If you like 90's Nicktoons and have Hulu then Doug, Rugrats, and Hey Arnold, are there for you.

Yes we do have a dog in the house now, in the past we had hamsters, and another dog before. I still haven't been able to have a cat....but honestly as much as I like them....I find the teeth and claws to be scary. I have never been bitten, but I have had a cat claw me before. The dog we have now is a westie and she looks a lot like the pup you see in the Cesar's dog food commercials. I have to ask....are you in the US? I kinda assumed you were >.< sorry if you aren't

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 05:45:10 )

@Alyssya: I loooooved Kubo so much!! I will check the others out. I am a huge fan of How to Train your Dragon so I know I am gonna love the series! And nah, unfortunately I don't live in the US so I can't have Hulu.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 06:48:43 )
Happy Birthdaaay :DDD
Get well soon!!

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 08:01:52 )
We&rsquo;ll carry on

Happy anniversary Voltraversary!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:08:50 )

@Tuijp: Haha not my voltraversary, my actual birthday, you know, when I came out of my mom XD

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:10:03 )
We&rsquo;ll carry on

@Saeyra: oooh! Happy pooped out of your mom day!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:16:05 )

@Tuijp: Haha thanks man! I know yours is coming up soon too in Feb. I might not be around for it cos I will be on a trip so happy birthday to you too in advance!

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:18:20 )
We&rsquo;ll carry on

@Saeyra: mine is on 02-02. Not sure how much I will be doing for it, since I have surgery right before.
But thank you!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:21:42 )

@Tuijp: well 2019 seems to be a birthday in bed kinda year then haha I hope your surgery goes well. You nervous at all?

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:24:12 )
We&rsquo;ll carry on

@Saeyra: not at all. It’s minor surgery and done in an hour. I will be tired after, but it won’t be too painful.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:45:29 )

@Tuijp: Thats great to hear. I know alot of people are terrified of surgeries and I never really had one so I probably would be really nervous too.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:56:16 )
We&rsquo;ll carry on

@Saeyra: this one will be the 5th time I will have surgery and I will have at least 2 more in the future

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:58:03 )

@Tuijp: oof thats alot. will there be a major one in the future or all minor ones?

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 20:09:33 )
We&rsquo;ll carry on

@Saeyra: the last for the transgender project is coming up and I seriously need to get my shoulder fixed. It dislocates way too much. That take half a year to recover from.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 20:49:42 )

@Tuijp: oof half a year?! Thats pretty harsh. I hope it doesn't hurt too much

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 20:56:16 )
We&rsquo;ll carry on

@Saeyra: oh the surgery will hurt. The dislocating can hurt, depending on how I dislocate it.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 21:19:26 )

@Tuijp: can they stop your shoulder from dislocating?

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 21:21:20 )
We&rsquo;ll carry on

@Saeyra: with surgery, they can

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 22:20:40 )

@Tuijp: Thats good I hope it goes well. If it doesn't...well..you'll become this guy

Always ping me please.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 03:05:35 )

❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️

@Saeyra: Hello again! Did you enjoy your relaxed birthday? Are you feeling better today? Ah I see so where are you if I may ask? Watch any more cartoons?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.