Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What is your christmas wishlist this year?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 17:47:14 )
. . . . : ∴ . . ∴ : . . . .

What is on your list this year?!?

have you been
Impish? or Admirable!

Im hoping for a new drawing tablet ;^;

. . : : . .

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 18:18:27 )
You gotta @Mention me.

Some good alcohol.

Join the Horde. We have bananas. 🍌
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 18:22:12 )

@kiwi: I really want a simple new wacom tablet <3

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 18:31:50 )
I'm going adult as I just turned 19 a bit ago so it's mostly cooking items and books, hahaha. I really want to get back into cooking and baking and this is one of the ways, hahaha. I also want some new really nice professional clothes and such, I need to find out my style.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 18:47:33 )
    The same thing as always - stuff for my rats. No one ever seems to take me seriously though lol but it's all I ask for.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 19:16:42 )
@sunny: I felt the same as everyone else does just from reading that, lol. I love that you're so different though!!! It's so surprising that it throws people off and that's amazing, you should keep doing it. Haha.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 19:30:39 )

Get ready-- its a doozey
ALL FROM ULTA
-powder brush
-taupe brow pencil (urban decay)
-new foundation
-urban decay eyeliner

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 19:42:32 )

A lot of things that I don't need, like this.

pls don't

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 20:05:35 )

I do have a wishlist, but I'll mostly be getting it all for myself. Lol no one I know does gift giving, just me. So although I gifted friend and family, I'll not be getting anything. However my wishlist currently is: RWBY stuff specifically RWBY: Combat Ready, Anything Nightwing, more shelves for my room, a few Funko Pop figures.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 00:21:36 )
@inspire: I think you just described my list! I want some cooking stuff because over the past year, I got into cooking and decorating cookies and I've actually gotten pretty good I think! I want more cookie cutters and nicer cookie pans and more icing tips and bags. XD Also, I've just now pinned down my style I think, but I've been trying to narrow it down for years.

@sabrina: I've been the best this year. I think I want some newer clothes and some new cookie supplies. XD aaaaaannnddddd I'm a sucker for office supplies.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 00:28:55 )
@Sabrina: I would settle for some more time off.
My body has been complaining extra loudly lately, and i'd like to give it some time to shut up.

Barring that, maybe some more alone time.
I want to do voice chats with people, but I can't do it if someone else is here.
~ literally goes out into the driveway to make phone calls ~
#weirdo XDD;;

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 00:45:00 )
@8f55e803b8992e5820f7: Haha, I sent one to Io during the event.

guess he didn't see it

~goes straight to hell~

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 02:50:26 )
The only thing on my Christmas wishlist this year is for people to join [ this thread ]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 03:06:12 )
The exchange of gifts is not done within my family, so I have no list. If I had to make one, I would have to find a book store and select several books that I lack.
Item QuestHangoutSales

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 06:24:59 )

You guys seriously crack me up and I love you all. I want to shrink you all and keep you in a little glass Jar. That i smy new christmas wish. WHOS UP FIRST C<

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 06:29:47 )

@kiwi: The Intuos would be just fine for me thoughh
Wacom DTK2200 Cintiq 22HD would be nice to,. just a small price jump of 1k and couple 100 >.>

✝ Sabℜina ✝

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 10:06:18 )
the only thing that I showed my mum so far that I want is the movie called "kiki's delivery service" which is on dvd, it was one of my favorites to watch as a kid anytime that it was on tv.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 11:20:55 )
We&rsquo;ll carry on

A nice roast beef

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 11:22:55 )

I need shoes...and clothes too... I need stuff

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 13:35:24 )
@Mousy: Ahhhh, that's such a great random occurrence, hahaha!! I've been into cooking for at least 4 years but I never really got the chance to really do anything because of how possessive my step father is. Thankfully though, things have started to get better and I do get to cook when I want now. I am so happy because when I am cooking, it is like everything bad goes away and I am instantly fulfilled and myself again!!! I wish for those things as well!! In my mind I was like "Me too, me too, me too!!!" Hahahaha. I don't have a style at all, also thanks to my stepfather. I wanted to cook because my parents are almost always gone and it makes me depressed when my grandmother and the teenage children ask when is supper or if they're even having it. Thankfully, they have lunch snacks they could eat but that isn't good enough for my family!!! If I must learn just for this, then I shall and I shall do it really good!!!

@Sabrina: I'll happily go first in the jar, it sounds fun, hahaha. I don't mind granting your new wish at all, hahaha. Plus, I'd get to hang out with that cat of yours as well, hahaha.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.