Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests • A Nalightful Quest •

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 04:23:08 )
Yes! Merlin was great! I loved it and was so sad that it ended.

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 07:26:12 )
@Nalight: Hopefully that's the case and she gets back to you!
And nice! :D Is it for album-related stuff? That's fantastic though, glad you got a gig! :D

Ooh, I'll have to try reading both of them! Hopefully they're not too long, or my weekend is out the window, LOOL.

Smart! Hope it gets you a lot of people!
Do you have business cards at all? My friend got an animation gig from me forcing him to leave business cards at a convention once. You could just leave them around places, haha

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 06:36:07 )
@dragoness129: Right! And the ending itself was a little odd xD

@chai: Cute new avi!

They are doing a recital for something. I'm not entirely sure what it is. But their theme is supernatural related-- like witches, ghosts, etc. So there will be 6 art pieces for that.

Oh nooooo lol I wouldn't recommend Killing Stalking. :vanora_xd:

I do have business cards! I made them like last month, I think? So I get to be a lil "pretentious" and keep some in my wallet. -throws them everywhere-

LOOOOOOK

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 07:43:38 )
@Nalight: Thanks!

Oooh! That sounds like so much fun! Are you excited to do it?

OH NO now I know I'm gonna have to read the whole thing in a day. :vanora_cry:

It's good to keep them in your wallet! You never know when it might come up in a conversation and you're like "yoo, here's my info, hmu for rad arts!"

YOOOOO!! LOOK AT THAT SEXY, SEXY TV MAN!! :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 12:16:35 )
@chai:
I am excited to do it! When I get a big project like that, though, I also get nervous. Like what if I suck? Which is funny, because usually I can do stuff fine. It's just anxiety about it xD

Don't say I didn't warn you with that one :vanora_sweat: I think I'll start the one you reccommended after I finish Dark Heaven. Cause I have a bad feeling it's going to get worse. It has a lot of themes of racism, attacks against those who arn't white/straight, drugs, etc. So there's a high possibility someone's going to get more hurt and I'll cry.
Then I'll need the happy one to make me happy again haha.

Whaaaattt how did you know that's how I hand out my business cards? That's exactly how it goes.

I drew myself in time for the new items to come out and change my avi. >_> hmph

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 12:34:37 )
@Nalight: DAAAAAYUM YOUR AVATAR IS AMAZING. :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: See, you're bomb at making avatars. >:O

Psh, you'd never do a bad job on it! But yeah, I understand the feeling, haha!

OH NOOOO. :C That's upsetting already, LOL. Is that Dark Heaven or Killing Stalking?
:vanora_sweat:

Because I AM the business cards! I guess? You could also learn to be a magician and just subtley slide it into their wallets and steal a $20 while you're at it.

LOOOL, but sexy TV man will live on forever!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 12:49:15 )
@chai: Thanks!
I've been getting several compliments for this avatar since I made it! It seems so simple but everyone seems to really be into it. :vanora_sun:

The racism and stuff is from Dark Heaven. Killing Stalking is pretty much like it's titled. Lil bit of stalking. And more killing. But I can't stop reading that now, either. I've already started.

Hey, using slight of hand might work! They'd be so surprised like... what... where did I get this?! That they'd definitly call.
Or
ya know, throw it away :vanora_cry:

He will live on forever. It was the most simple avi, like 2 items and a base. So it's super easy to remake if I want.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 20:56:50 )
Yeah, it was a bit odd.

That is amazing art! :vanora_heart:

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 23:37:25 )
@Nalight: It's balanced very well! It's so good! :vanora_cry:

LOOOOL, I should have known based on the title, I suppose. :vanora_xd: I'll still try reading both of them, though.

They'd be so surprised at your skills as a pickpocket that they'd definitely call you! Then you'd have two jobs: an artist, and a thief! Or a reverse thief who puts "will you go to homecoming with me y/y" notes into teens' pockets as a surprise.

haha, true. That's definitely a plus for simple avatars!
I hope eventually there will be a closet system or something. I have a hard time remembering how I make avatars.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 03:41:24 )
@dragoness129: Thank yoouuu <3
It was fun to draw!

@chai:
And it'll just get better as we bet more items :vanora_sun:
I like how I've influenced some other avi's now. Yeeeee

I started 19 days. The pacing is real strange at the beginning. Either way, it's so cute! Not finished yet, but glad I started it. It's so funny xD I just passed a confession part and I was like :vanora_cry: :vanora_cry: :vanora_cry: tho. Sweet babes! At one point I posted a snapchat of one of the funny faces they make and one of my friends was like YYEEESSS I love this.

Awww that would be the cutest reverse pick pocketing ever! I don't know if I have enough chill for that. I'd be squeeing cause it's too cute. Instantly found out.

A closet system of some sort would be good. The only way we have right now is saving off the avatar image.

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 07:17:30 )
@Nalight: Very true! Yeah, I noticed some other people following your style. Style icon. ;o

LOOL, it's so good, isn't it? I love the way the artist draws expressions. The overall style is super pretty, too!
I haven't started the two you mentioned. :vanora_sweat: I need to soon.

Yeah, I guess that would look sort of suspicious if you had your hands next to someone's butt and started giggling... :vanora_xd: But it's the thought that counts, I suppose?

Oh, I didn't even think about that! Good idea! :O

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 08:59:52 )
Nalight - Yep, yep! ^_^
Does chai have a quest thread I can post all the luck to it as well?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 13:22:13 )
I haven't forgotten about my thread xD
I'm just on at certain times and when I am, I was posting in Panda's thread for the posting contest thing I was doing lol. So I ignored my thread. Heeeh

@chai:
Awesome new avi! I plan on changing mine soon.

Definitly loved 19 Days. Too cute and funny. I'm always giggling. I just wish the chapters were longer D:

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 21:17:08 )
Yeah, I've been doing the same. Gotta get back into posting in all of the quest threads!

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 22:58:49 )
@Nalight: Haha, it's all good! Gotta get all those sweet, sweet event items before they leave shops, after all. :O
And thanks! I think I overdid the demon set stuff, though. They're just sooo good.
Are you going to be using a lot of the EIs for your new avi?

avi site survey

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/18 21:44:31 )
-sprinkles more luck in Nalight's quest-

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/3 10:26:33 )
@dragoness129:
Thank you! <3

@chai:
Cutest avi!
And I just now ended up making an avi.

With some of the items that Panda sent to me for my birthday! (the 3rd)
I feel like it still needs some work.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/3 10:28:14 )
Switched my hair and eye color around and it's feeling better.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 08:20:44 )
I just came back to Voltra so I'm bumping up this thread for chatting if anyone wants to join <3
I definitely made sure to go through some of the items I missed while I was gone and update the items I'm questing!
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/31 10:44:39 )

@Nalightful: In the item museum you can see all the poses of all the items so if you haven't checked that yet, you should take a look :3 goodluck on your quest!

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.