Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests • A Nalightful Quest •

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 14:07:28 )
Well it's super cute, he done a great job! Maybe I'll do up an art thread sooner or later.

The thread has now been updated to be a little prettier :)
Not sure how well the font registers with everyone else, though.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 14:51:04 )
@Nalight: Yes, must have all the cute artsies. :D

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 03:55:43 )
I gave in and decided to donate for one crate :D

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:06:14 )
It does look pretty cute together, Nalight! ^_^

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:34:15 )
Thank you!

It's been so long since I've had a quest thread, but I think I'll definitely be needing it if they keep coming out with good items! I can definitely see myself maybe donating a little more in the future if they keep up the good work.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:45:21 )
Yes, being able to track your progress is so great! That is awesome! This site really is very amazing!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:53:27 )
It really is. Out of most baby sites that I see appear, this has to be one of the stronger ones.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 08:00:04 )
It helped that I found it so early on! I have contributed a Lot of posts to the site, lol. ^_^
Dragon is crazy, lol.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 12:40:28 )
Oh man, you really do have quite a few posts!
You were a part of Alpha, yeah?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 03:12:54 )
Yes, I was a part of the Alpha. ^_^

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 03:38:45 )
That's awesome! I had thought about donating to get in, but it was almost open by the time I wanted to.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:50:31 )
Aww -hugs- I'd say go for it anyways, lol.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 11:54:39 )
Well I'm here now, so there's that :vanora_sun:
I expect to donate more to Voltra, for sure. Oh man, I can just imagine some future items. Particularly animal related ones.

You know what I need in my life?
An otter item/item set. Or cat, or fox. Hm I'd also like some antlers.

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 12:06:56 )
@Nalight: FOX?! :O Oh wow, I was wondering if you'd be joining the site, haha!
Good luck with your quest. :) If I had any extra sets of the ones you're questing I'd give them to you. :vanora_cry:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 12:12:57 )
@chai: well of course I'd join!
Been keeping up with the site through Facebook for a while.

Didn't know you worked for the site, though, congrats!

And thank you <3

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 12:16:39 )
@Nalight: Haha, I was looking for Foxotanashi through online users for a while. Glad I stumbled across this though and saw your sig! Never would have known it was you, otherwise (though, I really like your username!)
I had seen it on facebook a couple of times, but guess I just sorta glanced over it. Glad they came so far with it, though. :)

Ah, yeah! I just started helping out recently. Are you considering becoming a mod if they open the positions up at all? It'd be nice to have the old team back together, haha.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 12:24:56 )
@chai: Awww you were looking for me, that's so sweet! I've missed you :vanora_heart:
I've just been using that name for so long that I've been trying out something new, ya know.

And I would absolutely apply! I love helping out, it would be great to work with you guys again, and so far I'm adoring Voltra. This is a really strong start with the site so far. Real happy with how the opening has been going.

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 12:38:22 )
@Nalight: I was, haha! I've missed you as well! :vanora_cry: I'm crummy about keeping in touch with people, so it's good to see familiar faces around!

Awesome! :D I''m not sure when they're doing that stuff, but I'll definitely give you a head's up if I find out!
You should try for pixel or art stuff too! I've seen a couple people get snagged from forums from posting edits and such, haha!

Unfortunately, though, I have to sleep so I'm not passed out at work tomorrow. But we'll chat bunch, yeah? :)

avi site survey

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 12:48:03 )
I'm pretty bad with keeping in touch, too. I saw Chi (she's on here as Mini) early and she was also like FOX?! Seeing you both has made me happy.
I've actually been thinking about doing some avi edits here soon. I'd need a lot of work I'm sure, but it's definitely something to try, thanks!

Absolutely! Now that we're back in touch, we'll stay that way :D
Have a nice day tomorrow, and goodnight!
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 12:49:08 )
Hello there :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.