Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests • A Nalightful Quest •

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 22:25:44 )
I just watched all of season 6 on Netflix in two days. I wonder if there will be even more...

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:05:50 )
@Nalight: Mingling for 4 hours sounds like a lot of work, haha!
"his were alive and mine were dead" is my favorite new quote. LMAO. But rad! Was making coloring books fun?

It's such an awful prank to pull on kids, honestly haha! Like whoever thought it up was a jerk.

Seriously. I saw Amazon jacked their prices for water way up, too. Like is making money really more important to people than saving lives? Sure hope all those companies get some BIG lawsuits out of this.

Tumblr is a hellhole, honestly. :v But I still keep going back to it like a fly 'cuz I'm dumb.
What's your dA? I'll watch you on there in case you start posting again! :D

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 03:44:08 )
@Nalight: you're welcome c:
and thank you! Im hoping we get more solid yellow items soon xD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 03:53:03 )
@dragoness129: I believe they plan on doing one when the kid is an adult.
I really can't remember the details for it.

@pixiebuns: yeah I'm hoping they come out with some pretty regular commons updates until there is a good amount on the site.

@chai: It was xD But it was really cool, too. Everyone was so nice and supportive. Oh yeah, we also have to hang everything up ourselves as well as take it down and fill in holes/repaint any marked up walls when we were finished.

Yeah, I loved making the coloring book. It's a good project to have to get a series finished well, ya know. Cause there is a set theme and a required amount of pages. In my spare time I'm also working on a cat one cause it's cute.

AMAZON TOO? WHY DO THIS?! I kind of understand it from crummy shop owners or something but large businesses that really wouldn't be losing much to just be good people?! Infuriating.

Ummm what's my DA..... Jesus I have over 5k notifications. Maybe I should go back and clean up and add stuff soon. I'll have to set away some time to do some bulk updating.
https://natamash.deviantart.com/

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 04:21:23 )
@Nalight: yeah, me too. im happy with the ones that have popped up so far though!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 04:50:29 )
Me too! I'd still really like some socks, though.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 04:51:30 )
@pixiebuns: I want more clothes to layer aahhh

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 04:53:27 )
@Nalight: Soooo much work! :vanora_xd: Glad it was fun, though!

I think I've seen you post some of the cat one on Facebook? It's cute, haha. I saw it and was like "yes, I need this in my life now."

I was surprised at Amazon, honestly. I always considered them to be a pretty caring company and such. but I think they got sued big time for that so...perhaps they'll learn from it. And yeah, it's disgusting how greedy people are being about it all right now. >:C

5k?! Dang! It'll take you forever to get through all those notifications, aaha!
I went ahead and watched you! I eagerly await these bulk uploads. >:O

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 05:18:19 )
@Nalight: saaaame. i need mooore

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 05:36:21 )
Oh so there is more? They way it ended, I could see it going into a another series.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 06:36:24 )
@chai: Cute new avi :)

Yep, some of the line work was shared on facebook as well as the cover. I havn't worked on it in a little while, though.

And yeah, I always thought Amazon was better than that.

Well most of the notifications is from following other artists. So I can just look through the ones I really like and ignore the other ones for the time being. Thanks for the follow! It'll motivate me to actually do it soon xD
Do you have many art projects you're working on right now or plan to do?

@pixiebuns: Need all the cute commons!

@dragoness129: Yeah pretty sure one is planned for slightly in the future. Seems like it's be kind of a repeat. But I found the series to be pretty repetitive as is. Though I still enjoyed it for the most part :)

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:32:59 )
It was enjoyable. I loved staring at Hook :vanora_heart: mmm.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:49:42 )
:vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:
Mmmm I understand that! Too cute!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 08:37:09 )
Yeah, sexy actors are too sexy. Mmmmm! :vanora_heart:

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 09:31:09 )
@Nalight: Aw thanks, though your avatar is adorable. I keep forgetting to mention how much I love it.
Teach me the ways of making a good avataaaaar! :vanora_cry:

How large is the cat coloring book going to be? And are you gonna sell it somewhere? :O

haha, that's kinda what I do with dA. There's one person who constantly "updates" the same art piece like 5 times a day, they're gettin' reeeeeeal close to being unwatched because that's annoying AF. But for the most part I just wait for specific artists to post their stuff. :vanora_heart:
Currently sorta planning a webcomic. I was doing it a lot more before helping with Voltra, but Ill find time to do it more, haha!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 02:43:47 )
@dragoness129: wonder if he'll be in the next season. He'd definitely one of my favorites.

@chai: Aww thanks! I just stick to a few colors and try to have them fairly evenly throughout the avi as best I can xD
I really love both hairstyles of the Sweet Cakes so I had to make an avi with it! I see more avi's using the more "female" hair style so I wanted to be different and use this one instead :D

Well my first one was only like 26 or so pages. I think 24 is the minimum. I want this one to be at least double that, so around 50 pages? I posted on Facebook once for people to send me pics of their cats if they wanted, so I have A LOT to work with. People love taking pics of their pets. And that's not even including my own pets. It will also have objects and other cat related things, like toys, litter box, food bowls, etc. So far I don't have any pages 100% done, but I have like 11 cats illustrated, several toys, and several objects, too. And yep, I'd sell it online, it's easy to upload your own stuff!

Why do they update the same art piece so much? Get it right, man! But yeah, some people have some really amazing stuff! If I really like them, I follow them other places to keep up with them better since I've slacked on DA.

Will you be planning on uploading the web comic on a certain site or just tumblr/DA? Hopefully you end up getting aaalll the fans!

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 04:59:28 )
@Nalight: I'm at work right now, but I'll reply to the other message when I'm home haha! BUT I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU >:O

**edit:
I loove the shorter hair! I want to make an avi with it but I'm not creative enough. :C But you made everything look SO good. The colors all match so well I'm just djsafas so jealous of your skills. </3

50 pages of adorable fluffballs to color? My dream. :vanora_cry: Cool that you took peoples' pet pictures for it! I'm sure people were super excited about that. And just another thing for me to add to my list of things to buy from you, haha!

I think they keep updating them to sorta be like "yo i posted this earlier, lol, did you see it??" It's a thing a lot of people do on tumblr, but like...it's because it's a lot harder to notice everything on your tumblr feed. DeviantART's is just...right there...it's annoying. :C
Yeah I should start following people on other platforms. Lots of people seem to use instagram but I hardly ever log on to it, haha. Should probably do that more...

Maybe on Smackjeeves or Tapastic? Not sure yet, haha. My friend was going to make one as well so we talked about maybe having sister sites to link to, but I'm not sure if we'd start our comics in the same century. ;o I don't know of other places to host comics, really.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:34:34 )
@chai: AAAHHHHH THANK YOU! Now I get to be a TV head, too! Yaaaas! <3

Whaaat I'm sure you can make a super great avi with the hair! Especially when we get in some more commons in the future! Right now there are a few limitations. But thank you <3 Sometimes I spend waaayyy to much time making an avi.

And some of the cats are ssoooo cute! It's such a fun project to start working on. As soon as I got such a large amount of images sent to me I was like... this was the best idea ever. I love art. I love cats. This is amazing .O.

I'd probably borderline want to unfollow them, too xD Aint no need for that on DA :vanora_xd: I do think that it might be good to try to use Instagram more. I've been pretty unactive in the past but have gotten a little more into posting on there. It's a nice simple thing and a lot of people seem fairly active.

I've heard of Tapastic, not Smackjeeves, though. But yeah, that was mostly what I was talking about. Cause I know some people just post their works on normal art sites, but I've seen a larger use of more comic-friendly sites lately. YOU CAN DO IT

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:36:11 )
I feel like it'll be an interesting challenge to use that TV head :vanora_sun:
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:23:13 )
@Nalight: LOOOL you're welcome!! I'm glad I was able to help out with one of your quests at least. :vanora_sweat:
Can't wait to see what kind of awesome avi you make with it!
Yeeeah, once the other commons start releasing I'm sure I'll be able to make a cute one, haha. The only problem will be having enough volts for them. I keep randomly buying items in the shops instead of saving up for things, haha.

I can't wait to see it completed! :D I'll buy it and shove it strangers faces like "LOOK, my friend made this!!"

I only follow friends on Instagram really, and usually it's like the same picture with a new filter over it, haha. But I'll add some cool artists so maybe then I'll be more likely to use it more.

Smackjeeves is suuuuper old, haha. Like I'm pretty sure I read comics on there in middle school?
Wherever I post it, I just hope people find it interesting LMAO.

avi site survey

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.