Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests • A Nalightful Quest •

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/7 10:47:52 )
I'm probably off to bed in a bit. I hope you have a good night!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/7 10:57:13 )
@Nalightful: a safe pillow fort sounds nice, I wish that I was healed up. I am tired of being so sore, also have a great nights rest and thank you.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/7 12:49:35 )

@Nalightful: I'm always super excited for any new updates :'D september is going to be epic, it'll be Voltra's first anniversary so i'm expecting an event!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/7 20:09:47 )
@unicorn: I can't remember the last time I even remotely made something like a real pillow fort. Oh simpler times.

@nyuu: Ooooo you're right! Man, you brought me back just in time!
It does seem like a great event opportunity and I bet it'll be awesome!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/7 21:10:01 )
@Nalightful: I haven't made any type of fort in years.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/7 22:22:07 )

@Nalightful: So many exciting things ahead of us ahhh :3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 02:46:36 )
@unicorn: Haha maybe we should, then :vanora_xd:
Keep a little silliness in our lives.

@nyuu: So true!
And I've been pretty good this past week on checking in daily and stuff. Better than I've done in a while on here or Roli either one lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 03:41:43 )
@Nalightful: that we should, so how was your meeting?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 03:49:57 )
@unicorn: It wasn't so bad. I don't think it was really needed. It was mostly things we've already discussed. And there was less arguing then I thought could happen from the drama this weekend.

But hey, it was an extra paid hour, even if it wasn't a very important meeting.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 06:04:51 )
@Nalightful: well it is cool that you get paid for being at a meeting

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 06:25:10 )
@unicorn: I agree :D
And no matter if we get in trouble here and there-- this job is still better than working at Dollar General (which is where I was before)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 09:35:29 )

@Nalightful: That's great! I'm glad i brought you back, i've also brought Deaa and Night XIV here, i'm sure you've come along them already :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 09:46:45 )
@Nalightful: a family member used to work at a dollar tre or general. I don't think that they liked that place much either. So I understand on what you mean
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 09:48:51 )
@nyuu: I've seen them both around but I haven't talked to them much here, so far.
Glad you're bringing a good crew here! Good for the activity :D

Haha you pinged me for that DJ FUR and I ended up wanting 3 other items, too. I'm feeling good on how my questing is going so far. It's nice to be able to actually find the items up for grabs.

@unicorn: The management there is so bad >_< The hours they gave me was not worth how much I disliked being there.
And more customers there are rude than they are at the place I work now.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 10:30:00 )

@Nalightful: I wouldn't want you guys to miss out! :'D

Ohhh that's great! I love that all items are obtainable, none are too rare that you can't find and that's great!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 10:51:34 )
@nyuu: I think in a few years it would be a little harder to get some of the old items (especially if the user count grew a whole bunch or more inflation happened). But right now it's pretty doable.

But like - I remember the last thing I was questing on Roli wasn't even an old item and it took me such a long time to find it.
Oh wait I almost forgot, I didn't find it, actually XD
It was re-released.

Well I'm off to bed. I'll talk to later, have a great day! <3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 17:55:36 )

@Nalightful: That's true, it definitely helps that the site is still relatively new!
But also that there is a good amount of active members actually buying/obtaining the items!
On Roli, when items are released only a handful of people get them and half of those will not sell and another half will go inactive so there's barely any items in rotation o:

See you in the morning! <3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 21:45:08 )
@nyuu: The activity is such a big difference, and your right, it's such a big factor in the availability of items.
And actually, even the newer items might end up being rare to find depending on how many users are buying them each month.

I've kinda decided (assuming I have decent funds) to donate to voltra monthly. (And Roli a little more often, too) At least 1 crate item for me. And maybe try to start collecting items to start a charity at some point, too. I made an exchange thread where I just sold some of the older milestone items. Technically I had more copies I could have sold. But I wanna save them for the same charity purpose.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 21:50:01 )

@Nalightful: That's true, i think each month quite some crates are bought here on Voltra, so that's great for the availability of those items -nods-
I donate too! Voltra is pretty much the only site i donate to for the items~

That's great! I know you always enjoy running a charity. <3

Questing: click here!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 22:41:39 )
@nyuu: Do you get both crates every month, or just the ones you like?
I remember (at least I think its you) that often quests for all items?

And yes! I could just open a hangout or something, but I'd prefer doing a Charity instead.
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.