Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests • A Nalightful Quest •

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 22:55:37 )

@Nalightful: I get both~ That's indeed me!
So far i've got all non-commons, yay!
I don't keep buying crates until a rare drops though, i try to buy the rare off others if it doesn't drop in the 2 crates i get~

Hangout with page prizes could be a start!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 23:48:54 )
@nyuu: Woooo congrats! You're always really good at collecting all the items!
Do you try to buy the rare rigs off of other people, too? I bought 2 Orbs and then cut myself off, lol.

But the more threads I make, the less active I end up in some of them. I use to have a hangout on Roli, but I let it die all the time XD

I'm doing good so far at venturing out into other people's threads, here, instead of just being a hermit in my own, though. So that's good! Getting some good posting in :D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/9 00:02:55 )

@Nalightful: Thank you! I just like having the option of using each item. :3

I bought like 5 common rigs myself and bought any other off others, i also got gifted some and got some as an art payment~

Yeah i've noticed you're posting around! That's great!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/9 03:10:44 )
@nyuu: That's true, ya never know what you could use or what ends up surprisingly going together.
One rig I got a common item I wanted. Then I got a slightly more rare one, but not one I wanted (sky master) so I just sold it instead. That way I'll have more funds for the things I do want.

Art payment is awesome! I've actually been considering opening a shop at some point. It's been so long since I've done it, and it's a nice little way to earn some extra currency.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/9 09:30:31 )

@Nalightful: That's true! There's of course items that aren't 100% my style but one day they might fit an avatar i'm making.
I think rigs are a good way for the site to get extra funds, and i don't mind buying a couple but i can't buy until i have all items, that'd cost me too much :'D
And what i love is that the rares aren't impossible to find either! On another site, nobody found the rarest item even after a while so i gave it a try (i had a LOT of donation currency saved up from years of pixeling) and i ended up spending it all (over 50 dollar worth) and still didn't even get the rare! that was so insane and i was pretty pissed i'm sure you know what site i'm talking about by now :'D

I love your art! You'd totally get so many items & currency in no time ~

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/9 09:47:32 )
@nyuu: And sometimes items have a few poses that are secretly really good even if the rest isn't our style.
Sometimes I want items for 1 pose and that's it.

Oh yeah, I don't dig RIGs all that much, but for people who can afford to take the chance, they are an excellent way to get some more funds into the site!
Wait wow, really?! That's such bad odds D:

Yeeee one of my last avatar arts was of an avatar I made on this site. It was so silly and fun, I saw it earlier when I went into my imgur.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/9 09:48:35 )
I might have to bring that avi back at some point cause he makes me laugh

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/9 09:52:05 )

@Nalightful: That's exactly what i think too!

Agreed, rigs are okay when everything is obtainable like it is here :'D

Hah that's amazing! I'd say a piece like that could go for 10k - 20k?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/9 09:58:01 )
@nyuu: Yes, very obtainable so far! (besides really rares, which make sense).
More updates went out today, makes me excited for more! I got to mark off a few items (free) from my quest just by opening the event goody bags I already had. I think I have some on my mule, too. So I should be able to get another one of the beach event items I want.

Ooooo I'll keep that in mind when I make an art shop! Cause honestly I'm so bad at pricing >_<

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/9 10:19:25 )

@Nalightful: Same, i'm very excited as well for more updates :3

It's great that we can open the goody bags now!

I'm bad at pricing too but i think your art is definitely worth that, you could always take offers and see what you get. c:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/9 10:38:58 )
@nyuu: Yeah I had actually been wondering about the goody bags for a bit. But before I even had to ask, my question was answered by the update!

I would probably ask around a bit about pricing. I don't sell or buy a lot of art on avatar sites all that often so it would absolutely benefit me to ask. Or at least check out different art shops and see the general prices and quality.

Ooo we had a storm yesterday and apparently it's not done. It's thundering and raining even more outside.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/9 19:37:58 )

@Nalightful: I will definitely keep 1 of each goody bag though for collection purposes :3

That's a good idea, my pixels usually go for around 10k or a couple of items around that value each!

Same here! Hope it's not too bad!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/10 01:06:42 )
@nyuu: That's a good idea! Especially cause it's equip-able, too.

And your pixels are always so nice <3

So it did get bad. This morning I dealt with water getting in our house from a flash flood. Not a good morning at all.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/10 10:20:28 )

@Nalightful: Yeah, some are cute!

aww but so are the ones i've seen from you! <3

Ohno that's terrible :c i'm so sorry to hear

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/10 22:07:56 )
@nyuu: Awww shucks, thank you! I don't do it often, but it is still something that I enjoy.

I think I also might be catching a cold or something, now. Probably from walking in and cleaning up all the water.
Hopefully I won't get too sick and it'll just be a sore throat.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/10 22:18:29 )

@Nalightful: I'd love to see it if you decide to pixel something again! c:

aww, i hope not!
My throat is super dry/sore and my nose is completely stuffed,
been suffering all day D:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/10 22:26:45 )
@nyuu: Looks like we can be sick together then uuggghhh
Make sure to get some water and good rest when you can!

I'll definitely let you know when I do! You'll be one of the first ones since I love sharing my pixel work with you <3
My friend has been wanting me to join a table top game with them. If I do that, I enjoy pixeling little things here and there for our games. So that might happen again.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/10 22:28:44 )
@nyuu: And I saw you ping me in the Charity.
The Come make a wish thread isn't working well for me.
The glitching is getting worse, so my post isn't showing up there. I can't see yours, either.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/10 22:29:15 )

@Nalightful: being sick truly sucks :c
I definitely have been resting a lot, drinking is a bit harder as my throat hurts soo much D:

Ooh! That's exciting!

I know, the thread isn't working well for me either somehow

Questing: click here!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/10 22:40:57 )
@nyuu: Have you went to the doctor or are you waiting to see if it goes away?
Cause you might have a throat infection of some sort.

ACTUALLY I might do a little pixeling for that Vontell contest going on! It wouldn't be perfect finalized designs, but it would be a nice little thing to do.
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.