Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 23:33:56 )

@Valefor: Thank you! I was really happy that it got AB'd! <3
A new auction is up now too~

True that! :'D

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/12 04:45:03 )

@Nyuu: I don't blame ya! More funds for your quest!
    Good luck on your new auction! I don't have the funds now, but someday I'll be able to buy some pixels from ya.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/12 10:57:39 )

@Valefor: Yes! Now i can buy some commons too~
Aw, thank you! c:

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/12 19:43:25 )

@Nyuu: So true. xD It's so hard not to buy a bunch of commons. xD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/12 21:46:09 )

@Valefor: Exactly! There's so many commons i want! ♥w♥

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 04:36:17 )

@Nyuu: Same. I'm trying to save my volts, but I also want to spend on the colors I like. xD It's sooo tempting!!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 10:58:51 )

@Valefor: I'd say save volts, new orb items coming soon! <3

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/14 23:26:12 )

@Nyuu: Yep! Also got some new commons coming out!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 01:08:32 )

@Valefor: Yes! It's already the 15th for me so i'm excited!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/18 02:29:00 )

@Nyuu: Ahhhh this is late. ; 3;
    But yes, so many hp inspired items for the update. ;] I've never read the book series, but I'm sure many volties who do will enjoy them!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/18 17:39:41 )

@Valefor: I haven't read the books but i've seen the movies, they were nice! <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/23 15:59:43 )

she looks to the sky to build herself

@valefor: I finally started reading some books! I'm currently reading 3:
a poetry book with themes of the moon and the city and the self
the first book of the harry potter series (which surprisingly, I've never read before)
and the seventh book of a series of unfortunate events, which is the last book i've read in this series before stopping when I was younger

I also got really motivated to learn drawing/painting again so hopefully I make progress on that too!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 04:58:33 )

@Nyuu: I've only seen the second movie all the way through and a few others in parts. xD I could never get into the book series. ^^;

@Deaa: Yay! That sounds like a nice book to read to relax and just not think about anything else. o 3o
    LOL I've never read the Harry Potter series either. Like I was telling Yuu, I could never get into the series, idk why. And I love the fantasy genre too!
    I've wanted to read the Unfortunate series. Completely forgot about it as a kid. ^^; How do you like all the books so far? Any favorites out of the reads you're reading?

You can do it! c: I find doodling every now and then helps especially when you're so busy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 05:22:55 )

@valefor: LMAO how did I completely miss that convo just before my post xD
it was really good, I already finished the first book and am on the second book
which honestly might take time to read cause it was one of my least favorites of the movies

They're really fun to read! I loved lemony snicket as a child (I can never remember the author's real name)
uuhhh I think the 2nd (the reptile room) and 3rd (the wide window) books are my favorite and have been the entire time
I also liked the 6th book (the ersatz elevator)

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 06:30:12 )

@Deaa: Nah, you're fine. xD
    That's good to hear! One of these days, I'll give it a second a chance. ^^; I always feel so left out in high school when my friends would have these discussions about the book series. Annnd I feel like I miss out so much since I never got into it. ; o; I assume you've seen all the movies?

I will read the series someday! xDD But I've...only seen the movie lol. There's also a tv series on netflix too! But I haven't seen that yet.
    One of the popular book series I've read as a kid would have been the Narnia series. I remember getting super excited when the movies came out too. xD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 17:37:46 )
ヽ(=^・&omega;・^=)丿

@Valefor: I've seen all movies but the last ones i don't remember much from, pretty much know the first 2 by heart. :'D

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 20:24:09 )

@valefor: SAME! i would've read it a lot sooner but i felt stupid for not have reading it sooner
also, I was broke and these books cost a lot.
i highly recommend it, the first book was a really fun read, and i'm really excited for the later books cause that's when stuff gets real!

The netflix series is way better than the movie, while i did enjoy jim carrey as count olaf, the story is written much better in the netflix series and doesn't cut off 10 books before the actual end of the storyline! i'm watching the netflix show as i finish the books, so i haven't started the 2nd season yet, and won't until i finish reading the 8th book ^^~
I WANTED TO READ ALL THE NARNIA BOOKS, I have them all but never got around to it
maybe I'll read those after Harry Potter and Unfortunate Events!

@nyuu: we still talking about harry potter? :'D
cause i LOVE the movies, Ron and Hermoine are my fave couple

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 10:48:34 )
ヽ(=^・&omega;・^=)丿

@Deaa: Yess! I love the movies too, i want to rewatch all of them sometime. <3

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 17:56:08 )

@Nyuu: I thought about watching all the movies eventually. xD But I also wanted to read the books to see the differences between the books and the movies. But i dunno. xD

@Deaa: Right!
    Lol, but there's the library! xD I think I should have given it a second chance. But when series or things are super hyped I just tend to skip it or push it aside. xD But I'll try to read the HP series one of these days. o uob

Ohh okay. Well, I'm gonna see if I can watch the Netflix series during spring break. xD And pick up the book series during the summer.
    I love Narnia so much. The first book was a bit boring, but I pushed through and was so happy when it got to the main protags and all the fantasy goodness! <3 But I do recommend it when you have the time!
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 22:28:16 )
ヽ(=^・&omega;・^=)丿

@Valefor: I don't have the movies though and they're not on Netflix here i believe so i'm not sure yet how i'll manage!

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.