Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/18 15:23:51 )

@Totalanimefan: Yea...I'm hoping maybe I can squeeze in another inktober drawing this weekend since I have a bit more time now.

@Deaa: True. Ya know, I do like that we can equip a max of two poses for an item!
    I guess that's your avi style right now? xD
    Ohhh, it would be easy if people actually paid their rent, huh? :(

Ooh, I'm excited to see what you will contribute! Can you give out any hints? xDD
    I guess so. Sitting around and waiting isn't gonna work if you're not gonna put in the effort, right? It's hard, but you can do it!

Duuuude, the weather dropped so fast on Monday and now around 50-58 degrees this week, and I LOOOVE IT SO MUCH. Finally get to wear the other half of my closet. xD No more humidity or blazing sun in your face lol. Sweater weather everyday! And yes, just two more months until winter break ; o;
    I want to study pathology and work in a laboratory setting. I haven't thought of any specific field within pathology so I just have a general idea of what i want. ^^;

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/19 19:25:18 )
she looks to the sky to build herself

@yixing: Yea! It gives me a reason to keep doubles lol
I guess??? idk I'm still figuring things out. I really like the cyclops eye tho!
YES, that's my only complaint with this job lol

uhhh idk if i can o3o; i'll have to check~
yes exactly! right now i just have to figure out which project/s to put my energy into
that way i'm not bouncing back and forth between like 10 projects i want to do
i can focus on 1 or 2 and get some realistic expectations and timelines~

BRUH IT'S FREEZING HERE TWO! like two weeks ago i was wearing shorts, and now it's all hoodies, boots, and tights -___-;;
i get cold easily so i'm not too excited about the cold, but i do love the fall/winter holidays~
oooh that'll be really cool and impressive o: look at my smart friend being all smart and stuff ; u;
if you help cure a disease im totally gonna brag that i know you lmao

x

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/19 20:16:50 )

@Yixing: my weekend is going to be full of studying and community day in Pokémon Go. I would like to go for a walk in the woods but I don’t know if the leaves are changing yet here.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 19:37:53 )

@Totalanimefan: Eww studying. Me too. I have an exam this Wednesday and another one next week. ; o; I am glad they are spread out and not during the same week lol. Good luck with your studies and have fun with Pokemon Go! c:
    How's the weather where you are? Is it getting chilly yet?

@Deaa: Right? More poses to equip especially if it's from a fav item!
    Ooh, I want to use the cyclops eye but I dunno how to work it into an avi. ; o; But it is cute. c:
    Dealing with people can be such a pain. :/ I definitely understand that since I've worked in customer service jobs for a couple years. Not fun lol.

Lol, it's alright if you can't. Just teasing ya. xD
    Have you narrowed down which projects you want to focus on? I know how you feel about that. I have so a few art wips i really need to finish too. But I keep starting new projects or sketching new ideas down and...never touching it again LOL.

LOLOL crazy weather last week! It was in the 80s last Sunday for me and then it dropped to mid 40s-50s the next day. xD I'm not complaining about the cool weather but damn the sudden weather drop really caught me off guard. And I felt like i almost got sick too
    I'm excited about the fall/winter holidays too.
    You're too flattering. xD I haven't accomplished anything yet! Lol, it would be a DREAM if i could help cure a disease annnd have friends bragging about me. xDD

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/22 02:04:07 )

@Yixing: Yeah I'm just about to start studying. My midterms are in two weeks. I'm not looking forward to that.
As for Pokemon Go. I did amazing. 8 shiny Pokemon, two perfect Metagross, two lucky Metagross and some other good ones, like a 98%!

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/22 14:33:03 )

@Totalanimefan: Ew Midterms. Good luck with them!
    Whoa, nice! Sounds like you got a lot done for Pokemon Go. o uob I stopped playing it about a year ago. But it was fun while it lasted for me. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/22 18:36:19 )

@Yixing: They added a lot of stuff since last year. Gen III and IV. Weather, Friends, Trading, Quests, etc
Thanks, Midterms are two weeks today.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/23 02:26:31 )

@Totalanimefan: Wow, that's a lot of updates since I quit. But I'm glad they've made added new stuff and gens to the game!
    You can do it! Study hard and don't give up! o uob

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/24 03:22:23 )

@Yixing: Yes. I enjoy playing it a lot more. And today is the first day of the Halloween event!
Thank you. I just submitted a quiz, and now I'm working on a lab assignment.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/24 04:07:07 )

@Totalanimefan: Gotta catch 'em all, right? xDD
    Ooh nice! What are they doing for the Halloween event?

Ugh labs. xD I just had my chem lab this morning, and i was able to finish a bit earlier than usual since it was easy this week lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/24 04:58:40 )

@Yixing: There is a new quest, which is to get Spirtomb. New shinys and gen 4 mons. ^^ Plus double candy.

What did you have to do in your Chem lab? I was just working on my lab for the last 2 hours.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/25 16:16:20 )
@yixing: the cyclops eye was the first face item i bought! it was so cute
i wanna keep making little monster avis~
woooaaahh i see somebody is bring the amazing color clutter and balance to voltra! thank you for your service

lol i'll let you know if i can, i forgot to ask and have to in a bit!
NOPE i have not even picked my focus projects. I'm the worst ever. OTL
hopefully you have more luck than me *aggressively sends you good vibes and best wishes*

YIKES that's quite the drop lol I almost got sick too! It's dangerous out here xD
well i mean yea, you're still a student, you gotta learn more to be of more help!
you'll get there! i mean i'm already bragging about being your friend, so you're halfway there

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/25 16:17:07 )
ignore this accidental post that I can't delete

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 03:02:58 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm guess the Spiritombs are hard to catch? But wow, more gens and shinys always sounds great. You'll always be busy trying to catch them all. xD And double candy is always a plus. c:

I had to find the equilibrium constant for the reaction of Iron(III) ion with thiocyanate ion. The lab part was easy, but the majority of it was calculations.
    Yikes, two hours sounds about right though. What was yours about?

@Deaa: Love your use of the cyclops eye on your current avi! Does she have a story too? Kind of like your roli avis?
    Haha thanks! I recently bought the Messenger and wanted to use the hat/headdress pose. xD I love using items that cover faces lol. It was a challenge because of the different color combos included. ; o;

Choosing can be hard! xD But I hope you're able to choose one to focus on unless you're like me and like to....procrastinate. xD Lol keep some of the good vibes and wishes for yourself too! You'll need them as well. Honestly, I still haven't worked on any personal projects yet. I thought about it but....it wasn't happening. I spent the whole weekend just watching or finding horror movies to watch on Netflix with my sister LOLOL.

It was, but now it's back to the 70-80 degree weather. :( So much for the sweater weather. xD
    Yikes, try not to get sick!
    True, I'll get there...eventually lol. And then you get all the bragging rights LOL
    I'm just so done with all the studying. ; o;

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 16:46:56 )
she looks to the sky to build herself

@yixing: thanks! she doesn't necessarily have a story, if i think up a monster story, she's gotta be wearing more pastels and have horns~
yyeaaa so you must be really excited about Io's event item o: he's got those cute bandages!
well it paid off quite well. do you have or plan to have an avatar vault here?

YEA i think i have an idea of the ones that would be more fulfilling to finish, but idk if I can commit to them o: #noncommittal
ok but that alternative sounds super fun and makes sense why you would do that instead xD
i'm sure you'll work on something, you seem much more proactive and less of a procrastinator than me!

OMG SAME, we're back to high 60s/low 70s, like i was just getting used to being cold all the time, turned my heat on and everything, and SUDDENLY, i'm burning up again. like we get it, Earth, you're volatile and finicky! but chill
ALL THE BRAGGING RIGHTS :'D oh yea studying is the worst i never did it

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 00:48:48 )

@Yixing: My homework is about Unix systems. I also have a class on Python.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 02:23:18 )

@Totalanimefan: Sounds like programming stuff? How's that going so far?

@Deaa: I love your avatars! They're always so elegant or cute. c: And when you change, I always try to guess what her story is before I glance at your sig...on Roli anyway. xD
    I actually haven't looked at Io's item yet. But I do want! * v* I want all of them tbh. They're all so cute! xD Do you have a fav one so far?
    I haven't thought about making an avatar vault. I probably won't because I feel like i'd forget to update it. Do you have one?

LOLOL COMMITMENT STRUGGLE IS REAL I FEEL YA XD But also, you can do it! (ง •̀ω•́)ง✧
    uhhhhhh are you sure about that? I'm such a procrastinator xD but i do try when i feel like it LOL

Yooo these temperature changes are kind of frustrating. xD It dropped to the low 50s today which is nice, but got back up to the 70s around the evening. D:

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 07:05:45 )

@Yixing: It is Programing stuff. It's going ok I guess. There is a lot in my Python class that I don't understand, and I have a shitty online homework system, and a crappy book too. I don't feel like they explain things very well.
My Unix class is going well. I understand it because I have a good teacher and good lab assignments that really help me understand it.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/4 18:17:56 )

@Totalanimefan: That really sucks for your Python class. :( Have you tried going to tutors or outside help for it?
    At least, your Unix class is going well for you. c:
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/5 02:24:05 )

@Yixing: Yes I have. My husband has been helping me a lot and I have been using Code Academy~

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.