Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/8 03:03:47 )
she looks to the sky to build herself

@yixing: oh thanks ; u; it's so funny cause I always wish I could do more colorful avatars that fit a lot of items in one!
yea idk if it's enough space in the signature, but definitely could work it into my post layout~
oh yeah you'll def like the Io item, trust and believe me!
I don't have one, too new, I'd be very empty lolol

I'VE FINALLY STARTED WORKING TOWARD SOMETHING! and by working toward something, I of course mean I made one google spreadsheet and wrote questions to answer about my characters from one novel I want to write, but it's something!
I know I know, our whole gang were the biggest procrastinators in the world, and still are i'm sure
how about you? o: anything yet?

it's a weird semi-cold right now, but I can wear my sweaters without a jacket so i'm cool with it~

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/9 20:11:23 )

@Totalanimefan: That's good! At least, you have someone to help you! c:

@Deaa: It doesn't hurt to try! c:
    Yea...the limited amount of characters for signatures is a bit disappointing (only because I wanted to add all my art social media links LOL). Hey, working it into your post deco works too especially with the limited space in the sig lol.
    And you're right! I love the Io item so far! I love the blindfold and the new arm mods and the tarot cards!
    Lol, that's understandable. Guess ya gotta build up your closet first huh? xD

Yay! It's definitely something and progress! Keep it the awesome work!
    I am SUCH a procrastinator...on art anyway LOL. I haven't touched any personal art, but i did start a commission on here for an item...if that counts. xD

Nice! I love weather like that. It got cold again this week. It's super windy today (which i didn't like ). At least, I wasn't sweating walking to class like two days ago. xDD I'm hoping it stays cold or cool for Thanksgiving holiday when I come back home too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 15:38:58 )

@yixing: whenever i try, it's either good color balance and not cluttered, or cluttered with no color balance lol i'll probs try again tho!
yeesss we love all the links! what all would you have linked? like tumblr and deviantart?
hahahaha i knew you'd like it!
no, I really do! slowly making my way to gaining some items, just need to work on my quest more~

i started a new draft of a prologue! i'm finally feeling better about myself, just a bit~ need to do more
heck yea that counts :'D have you done anything else in the 3 weeks it took to get back to you? xD

I gave up on nice weather, we've had two smallish snow storms, which means the big one is coming soon, the one that freezes over all the roads and puts a big pause on life in the city

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 04:30:24 )

@Deaa: The struggle is what makes it fun. xD
    And yea, I would have linked my art social media lol. I don't make enough threads to link any. ^^;
    Yep! And I finally decided to change my avi after 13730 years. xD Currently, I really love the oracle eye pose!
    Saaaame! Once winter break comes, I'll have more time to post and earn more volts! And buy more items! ; u; And good luck with your quests!

Hey, that's a good start and progress! Kick that procrastination outta here. xD
    Uhhhh...besides working bit by bit on the one art commission...NOPE LOL. xD I thought about it during Thanksgiving break but i just ended up binge watching this anime my friend got me into. xDD

Ooh, that doesn't sound too good. If it does come, i hope it's not too severe for you espeically if you have to drive in it! ; o;

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 01:50:42 )

@yixing: yikes all of a sudden it's been 3 weeks since you posted o3o;;
ahhh I wonder if I follow all your platforms o: I won't be able to follow you on tumblr as I deleted my app cause of the changes
it was great! I also like your new one~ is this one based on a character, even loosely?
has your break started? I miss the breaks I'd get from school ; u; I could just go home and not have to do much of anything the next few days/weeks

LOL it's still hanging around, just making small little bits of progress
good luck on the commission! (unless you've finished it in the time it's taken for me to reply)

the big one hasn't come yet, so I'm still very cautious and skeptical of the weather rn lol
I'm supposed to have a few parties in the next two weeks and with my luck the snow will fall heavily on those days.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 02:09:56 )

@Deaa: Nah, you're fine. xD I'm pretty bad at posting too. xD Time does fly though!
    Well, besides tumblr I have an art insta and twitter which I'm more active than insta (I just retweet a lot of art lol). xD
    My current avi isn't based on any characters, but I have gotten the same response from a friend lol. I just threw on items i thought looked good together. xD
    Yes! I'm finally on winter break and I'm so happy! I manage to binge watch eight seasons of a tv series LOLOL. My first accomplishment during break xDD I feel ya though. Having breaks from school is so nice...when they last xD. Will you be able to take some days off for the holidays?

A little bit of progress is better than nothing at all! o uob
    I haven't finished it yet. Currently waiting on the commissioner's feedback on the lineart wip. It's my own fault for taking a while with the lineart anyway. ^^;

Let's hope it stays calm for you especially since your parties are coming up! :O But also I hope you have lots of fun and enjoy them!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 01:32:14 )

@yixing: haha did it again! you're better at it than me!
ooooh o: can you drop your handles? i'll follow~ im more active on insta than twitter, but when I do drop by twitter, I heart and retweet a L O T and then disappear for another week... then again on insta I only post like 1 picture a month MAYBE. I usually don't like my pictures and I mostly take screenshots xD
well it looked good, like it really looked like it could be a character o: just had those vibes lol
BLESSED BE! I already took my off days cause I didn't know PTO disappeared at the end of the year and was hoping they rolled over. they do not, so I had no plans to take off or go anywhere. Plus, I was basically the only manager in the office the last 2 weeks and didn't wanna leave my leasing agents alone. ; A;

haven't done much since my last update, but i'm restless from not working on anything D: sooo i'll probably work on something soon
lol that's how it goes~ I'm sure since you put so much time and thought into it, it's going good! if there's one thing that comes from procrastination without a deadline, it's thoroughness and perfection!

SURPRISE! no snow and it's #1 of my upcoming 3 parties
i'm still very suspicious and skeptical, but will at least enjoy tonight!

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 18:00:44 )
your art's really pretty oh my god

young dumb and full of crumbs

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/1 05:06:18 )

@vintage: Hope you don't mind the ping lol.
    And thank you! I'm gonna try my best to draw more in 2019!

@Deaa: I gotta answer those pings xD But I try.
    Yea! It's all "Kenopsiae" for my twitter and insta. Lol, I don't post much on insta, but i do browse thru magnifying glass tab a lot (whatever that part is called LOL).
    And what's yours?
    Hmm I do want to try cosplaying my OCs...when we have more items on here. xD Or they could just dress casually LOL
    Oh wow, it's too bad your PTO doesn't carry over. :( But hey, a break isn't too bad.

I know that feeling all too much! It also starts to feel so surreal when you get so much done too! I finally finished the art commission, finished art for the secret santa I'm participating in, and finished an art trade with a friend this month! And I haven't done much art related things this past year. xD So I hope you're able to work any of your projects until the new year! c:
    And you have a point! xD I do have the time to go over it and to make sure it's perfect when it's finished! I still feel bad for taking so long though.

Nice! The roads are still safe from ice, and i hope the first party goes well for ya!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 03:30:55 )

@yixing: I let mine sit sometimes when I log in the the daily chance xD *is terrible*
oooh that's a fun word, how'd that come to be? o: LMAO YOU MEAN SEARCH?
im likefrozenrain cause my last name is sleet and I don't have a real nickname
OOOH yea you should do that! I've always wanted to cosplay as one of my OCs, but idk how to make clothes lol
yeah, it's a bummer :/ I would've used more if I had known!

OMG SO MANY FINISHED WORKS! I'm proud ; u;
yeah I hope I find some energy, im just so drained nowadays from work D:
I'm going to find more time to be creative this year! Life sucks without it :vanora_upsidedown:

OKAY the first party was pretty fun buT THE NEW YEARS EVE PARTY WAS AMAZING!
like I never have as much fun as I do until that annual party with my crew

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 22:27:37 )

@Deaa: OH SAME...sometimes. I get distracted so easily and forget when i have multiple tabs open. xD
    YES THAT'S WHAT I MEANT. BRAIN FART *ahem* when i was typing that reply xDD
    Lol that's a clever username though. annnnd followed. Also you are so pretty!!
    One of these days, I'll start cosplaying my OCs on here. You should too! It would be a nice break trying to make a matchy-matchy avatar lol. I struggle ; u;
    Well, at least you know they don't carry over now! Make good use of them this year! c:

Yep! I'm so proud of myself! And I also gave out a bunch of freebies too. The satisfaction of being able to finally sit down and just art lol.
    And I hope you're able to write more this year in-between work! I know what you mean when all you do is either work on just focus primarily on school. It is so draining! :( Like they say, new year new you lol.

Nice! Glad to hear you enjoy the parties!! And a wonderful end to the year too! c:

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 19:31:21 )

Thank you!
    But whoa, your art is also super amazing!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/26 03:13:13 )

@valefor: *dips for 2 weeks* yikes
LMAO it's okay sometimes brains don't work right
how'd you come up your username? kenopsiae?
YEA I'll try that next cause matchy-matchy is getting too hard lol just like you said
I'm saving them all for when I really need them! Personal days might not make the cut this year.

wowowow look at you ; u; *so proud* you make me wanna stay on top of my writing!
yyeeaaa me too D: it's very draining! i'm sick this weekend so I'll probs just play Sims 4 and complain about being sick
I do want to start reading at least one book a month this year, I got all these books on my shelf, but I don't read

Thanks! ; u; how's the new year starting off for you? January been good to you?

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 21:42:48 )

@Deaa: LOLOL, this is fun. But also, I was gonna reply back a few days ago, but I kept forgetting. xD
    As for my username, I liked the meaning of kenopsia and wanted the url for tumblr. But it was already taken so I just added an "e" at the end. xD
    *cough* Me trying to make matchy avis right now and failing. xD I wish we could layer belt accessories, but they just unequip each other. ; o ;
    Good luck with saving those vaca days! But hey, a needed personal is okay once in a while. c:

Yes! Encouraging and motivating each other is the best! You can do it!! Also, are you feeling better now?
    Me too! I bought a bunch of books last summer and...never bothered to read them. I really want to get back into reading again too. I miss the feeling of adventure with books and unwinding from daily life stress.

It's been alright. After that month long break, I miss home again. I didn't think I'd be this homesick, but I also can't wait until the semester is over and I can move back home. ^^; I can't believe it's February already! :O
    How about yours?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 22:03:58 )
:alicorn:

omg- Vale, you're an artist here now? :D How exciting!
How have you been?

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/2 07:43:05 )

I'm part of the item technician team!
    I started volunteering around November last year so I'm still new. c:

And I've been okay. How about you?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/2 12:59:01 )
:alicorn:

@Valefor: That's very exciting! I took a little break from September until now so i'm behind on some stuff D:

I've been okay too, busy though!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/5 01:30:39 )

@Nyuu: It really is, and I've learned so much too! c:
    It's nice to see you again! And look on the bright side, you have the joy of hunting down items again. xD And I hope you also have time for breaks in-between your busy life too!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/5 11:57:17 )

@Valefor: That's true, i really love item hunting! :D
I do, luckily~ ♥

Questing: click here!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/6 05:16:07 )

@Nyuu: It will keep you busy for a while. c:
(ง •̀_•́)ง

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.