Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 23:45:42 )

@Nyuu: Yea, I'm gonna check if Hulu has them. But it's too bad it's not on Netflix though. I only have the second movie because my dad didn't know it was part of a series when he bought it. xD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 23:46:47 )
ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

@Valefor: There's so many things i wish would be on Netflix :'D
Currently watching Once Upon a Time, on season 6 right now

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 23:50:47 )

@Nyuu: Right? The lack of newer movies, series, and etc for the sub price is disappointing. Plus, they're gonna be losing the marvel movies because Disney is going to have their own subscription service too.

Ooh, I haven't finished season 7 of Once yet. Kind of lost interest, but I still want to finish it at least! ; o;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 23:52:06 )
ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

@Valefor: Yes, i feel the same way!
I love Once, i've re-watched it up to season 5 multiple times and now it's my first time watching S6.

I love your avatar!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 23:58:25 )

@Nyuu: Yea, and I remember reading about how much they paid to have Friends on. I love the show but damn. The new stuff we could have had though. :/

I love Once too. And I'm glad they decided to stop at season 7. I don't like it when shows get really really long. *coughsupernaturalcough* There's a musical episode in season 6, and I LOVED IT. A few of the characters don't sing but it was the actors/actress's choice not too. But it was awesome!

Thanks! o uo

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 00:03:13 )
ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

@Valefor: Yeah i'd take new stuff over it!

Ohh that's lovely! Yeah, 7 seasons sounds about right to me, not too many~

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 00:09:31 )

@Nyuu: Same.

Exactly!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 00:13:02 )
ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

@Valefor: Another series i've just finished is Bates Motel, sad to see it end! But it was good, the last season wasn't that great imo though~

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 00:18:50 )

@Nyuu: I haven't seen that one yet.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 00:30:12 )
ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

@Valefor: It's very psychological, not bad at all. :3

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 02:57:27 )

@Nyuu: Ooh, I like psychological genres! * u* I'll have to add that to my never ending list lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 04:56:52 )

she looks to the sky to build herself

@nyuu: I thought the HP series was on netflix in belgium?! is that not true?

@valefor: LOL I always forget about the library
also last time I had a library card, I owed them some money and just never went back #TheWorst
I totally get that, cause that's what happened to me and the hunger game series, like im sure I would've loved that book but the hype killed it

there's always so much reading/watching to catch up on
it's definitely on my bookshelf to conquer at a later date lol I'll let you know when I get around to it!

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 11:24:20 )
ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

@Valefor: I actually don't have a long list of things to watch so when i'm finished with Once, i'll need suggestions :'D

@Deaa: Last time i checked it wasn't ; o ;

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 20:48:50 )

@Nyuu: Sweet! I have a few off the top of my head! There's...

The Umbrella Academy - recently finished this and it's pretty good. It's about superheroes if you're into that.
    Kingdom - feudal era Korean zombie series which you don't often see. zombie shows tend to be modern times lol. super short like 6 episodes.
    The Good Place - funny comedy series. currently has 3 seasons i think.
    Tabula Rasa - a thriller. it's a bit slow at the start, but is pretty good.

@Deaa: haha yea... xD it was my favorite place as a kid. I'd read all the YA fantasy books I could find and all the manga lmao.
    oh no...was their service just bad? that sounds terrible. ; n;
    ahhhh hunger games. I wanted to get into it but again overhyped. Doesn't help that i used to work at a movie theater so the movies just made the hype even worse. ^^;

Agreed. My list is never ending because I keep adding and procrastinating. It's an ending cycle.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 21:00:50 )
ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

@Valefor: I've seen the first episode of The Umbrella Academy, i liked it!
I'll have to look up the others, thank you!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 05:15:02 )

@Nyuu: I shouldn't have, but I binged it all in a day LOL. And right before an exam
    And anytime!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 14:20:01 )
ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

@Valefor: Ahah relatable! I try not to binge anymore so i can enjoy shows for longer :3

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 00:06:49 )

@Nyuu: I couldn't help it. ^^; But at least, they only had one season for now. xD

Oh, there's another series I want to recommend and it's called Black Mirror. I don't know if you've seen it yet. But it's really really good.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 11:03:10 )
ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

@Valefor: I've heard of it but haven't seen it! I'll have to check that one out too then! :D

Questing: click here!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 19:37:12 )

@Nyuu: Some of the episodes are really mindblowing imo. The seasons are fairly short. And they have an interactive movie called Bandersnatch too.
(ง •̀_•́)ง

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.