Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 18:13:21 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I know! But my boyfriend wouldn't download it because "Its stupid." His words. The only gag thing he would let me download is a certain toy used as a weapon. He'd let me get that but not the trains. xD I want the trains. If I wanted something like that, I'd be playing SR3.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 18:16:17 )
@Queen Prisma: Lols. The trains are funny, but I fear it would get old fast. Although think of the screenshots you could get!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 21:30:25 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Yeah, they would get pretty old fast. But yeah, I agree with you.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 21:39:28 )
@Queen Prisma: Lols. Maybe get him to do it for the screencaps? I'm pretty sure you could cheer anyone up with one of those screencaps.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/8 03:05:29 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I don't think he'd take that as a good reason to be honest. He would probably tell me to just show them the mod video.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 01:06:04 )
@Queen Prisma: I need to set up an album for them, but I managed to hop on to do just that. Give me a bit and I'll post a link if I can in a bit.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 02:52:09 )
@ChemicalDivision: Can do. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 07:01:18 )
a colorful unicorn
Hello, and good morning it is now 1:01am
without a horn!
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/14 14:35:30 )

@Queen Prisma: I officially have a link....here's a link to an Overwatch Perler Set I did. :) Hope you all like it!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/14 14:42:19 )
Sorry...for some reason it bugged and posted the photo. Here's the link to the gallery....

Link to my imgur album

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/14 15:54:55 )
@ChemicalDivision: OMG! THEY ARE SO FREAKIN CUTE! I WANT TO GET THEM ALL! xD I'll be honest with you, I've always wanted to try that out one day. Do you use a stencil for the body and then work around it with the details? Or is it all original? I really wish I had this stuff now. It would be a bit hard, but I wouldn't mind doing something like that for my boyfriend with our Frames. I haven't pixeled a Warframe in a long time. XD I'm not sure who to do next.

@Unicorn: Good morning! Please watch out for Fluffy. He can be a little... Intimidating. Plus watch any food you put down too. Fluffy will steal and eat it. Dx

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/15 00:53:36 )
@Queen Prisma: It's not all original, a lot of the time i just look up pixel images on the internet and base those for patterns. I also use other pixel sources online. I find it very relaxing unless they mess up in the ironing stage. It's mostly fun though. I do have a commission store for orders if you would like to request something. I just don't think I can do it through Voltra because of TOS. I can link it to you it though if you like ?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/15 17:01:31 )
@ChemicalDivision: Its all good. :) To be honest with you, for some of my pixel art animation, I actually had to look at a lot of references and try to recreate it. Some times its just a pain in the butt to do.

I'll keep that in mind. Its gonna be awhile before I can buy some from you though. I'm currently broke IRL. I needed to help pay the internet bill. Plus trying to find a job has been pretty hard too. :(

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 20:45:30 )
@Queen Prisma: I getcha. No worries. I need to reconfigure my brand anyway, get a feel for the local craft scene.
My awesome Art

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 18:24:13 )
@ChemicalDivision: Nothing wrong with that. :) I wish you the best of luck with it.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 23:08:58 )
I am summoning this thread from the depths! The Nostromo has returned!
Also @Queen Prisma: check out this chestburster plush I got! It's huge!!!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 15:11:48 )

@Vii: -sqweees- OMG! Its so cute! I wanna cuddle up to it and go to sleep. =w=

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 15:55:58 )
@Queen Prisma: it is adorable! I totally slept with it last night lol. I honestly didn't think it would be so big; I was going to put it next to my boyfriend when he was asleep but just couldn't wait to show him c': I also got a skirt that looks like the Milky Way and lights up!

How've you been? o:

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 17:14:11 )

@Vii: Sweet, I have this plush on my wishlist on Amazon, I believe. I wanna get it some time, but I think my boyfriend might get me an Excalibur plushie first. xD I have a small xenomorph plush in my room, I'll have to show it to you later on. And that is so cool! Can I see a pic of the skirt some time?

I've been good, just been playing games, doing art commissions, and watching anime. xD
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/19 18:11:23 )
@Queen Prisma: I got my chestburster on ThinkGeek, they're currently on sale for $20! In case you want to put a bug in your boyfriend's ear lol and yes, you'll have to show me your xeno plush! I'll definitely take a snapshot of the skirt once I get some batteries for the lights (they weren't included, how lame is that lol).

That's good, I've pretty much been doing the same, gaming and working on some coding and writing here and there. Also trying to study back-end code but I almost feel aimless. c':

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.