Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/14 10:33:54 )
@Queen Prisma: Ahhhs. At least the site is pretty mobile friendly.

And I'm actually about to go to bed. Lols.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/14 10:44:32 )
@AelloTyphoeus: This is true. I'm pretty happy on that part.

Same here. Night.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/14 19:42:34 )
-meows in xenomorph in the space ship-
-walks around in my xenomorph Queen form looking around as my tail twiches-

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/14 23:08:54 )
Man today is busy at work. And a bit nerve wracking too.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/14 23:55:51 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I've been there before. It isn't fun when you are a waitress. Dx

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/15 00:45:59 )
@Queen Prisma: I can belive it! I'm just in a call center, but I get to man the front desk during the normal lady's breaks.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/15 08:01:27 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Oh fun. I couldn't do something like that. I was too scared to answer the phone when I worked at Apple Bee's. I barely answer my own phone!

Lately, I had some unknown numbers calling me. Today it was about some car warranty that is about to expire. The thing is, I don't have a car. When I got to an operator, I chewed him out. Before I could finish, he hung up on me. The people in the break room were staring at me after I began to chew them out. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/15 09:36:35 )
@Queen Prisma: Yeah. There are a few phone scams that are going around. At the point that he hung up on you, he knew he'd been caught. If you had called back again, I bet the same thing would have happened.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/15 09:48:07 )
@AelloTyphoeus: This is true, but the way it started out was with an automative system then it was a ooman. But usually when I call a number like that back, it is usually disconnected, even if they just called me a second ago. The thing is that it is a local number (local in accordance to my phone number's area code, but not to where I actually live) and I am not sure where it is coming from. But it gets annoying though.

My computer is fixed for now... But I have to watch my gaming on it from now on.

-plays with a big ball of yarn in my xenomorph queen form-

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/15 09:51:39 )
@Queen Prisma: Yeah. They use a number generator through a program that gives them a local number that cannot be called back on. It normally is a random number that no one is using.

And that's good that it's fixed, but it sucks you've gotta watch your gaming.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/15 09:59:02 )
@AelloTyphoeus: That seems about right.

Yeah, he basically did something to where it has more virtual ram or something like that. He said it was a flaw that Win 8 has. We both agreed that maybe I should lay off on the graphic intensive games until we can get a better computer for that stuff. I can probably still play Stardew Valley or Starbound. Playing Alien Isolation or Minecraft might be pushing it, but I won't know unless I can try. The good thing is that I can at least turn down the graphics in those games if I need to.

-some how manages to get tangled up in the ball of yarn, looks down with my head and screeches slighly-
-Fluffy giggles in xenomorph some where-

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/15 10:03:54 )
@Queen Prisma: Minecraft shouldn't be too bad if you run the graphics as fast, turn the brightness to bright, render distance down to about 6 or 8, and dynamic shading off. I also decrease the particles as well. It just means fewer things the computer has to try to render in one area.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/15 10:07:20 )
@AelloTyphoeus: That sure makes it a whole lot easier. I'll have to try that later on. I want to play it with my boyfriend, but sadly I don't know anyone that has a server or something like that. He got me a copy of minecraft for my birthday. :) I was really happy on that part.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/15 10:57:30 )
@Queen Prisma: Yeah. My computer is kinda crappy so I have to lower a lot of things when I play. Clouds off also helps too.

I know that there are a couple of public servers, but it may be a bit crazy on your computer. That said, I know there are a few server hosting sites that are either free, or not super bad pricing each month if you just wanna play with your boyfriend.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/15 11:03:17 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I'd have to talk to him about that one. But I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing that. Plus I wouldn't mind playing with other people, but I strongly prefer to play with people I know. Its just been one of those things that I have always done. I've tried playing with strangers once, and usually... It doesn't go to well. :/

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/15 23:11:31 )
@Queen Prisma: Yeah. Same here. On a previous site we tried starting a site server. But it kind of died due to lack of interest.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/16 00:48:22 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Makes sense, but if it ever died on our part, it would be due to the same thing or just lack of time.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/16 01:34:55 )
@Queen Prisma: I get that. It also died though because the 'owner' of the server quit the site so she didn't wanna keep it up any longer especially after the lack of interest.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/16 06:15:59 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Ah, well, if the server owner had lack of interest, I can understand on why she wouldn't want to keep it.

@SirLionelNigelConrad: Oooh! What kind of bears?
If you do happen to run one again, could you let me know? Plus if you are gonna add any mods, it would be nice to know about those too. ^^;;

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/16 06:36:16 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: I wouldn't know, plus I have to ask my boyfriend nicely to install the mods. There are a few mods I would like to try out, but I wouldn't know where to download them.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.