Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 18:05:13 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Mine is kinda slow on my phone. I think I need to delete some things on it again. :/

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 18:07:56 )
@Queen Prisma: Yeah that's possible. J just went through a massive game delete. There were games on here I hadn't played in over a year. My phone got waaay faster after that. Lols.

How're you today?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 18:10:15 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Oh wow, lol. There are a few games I still play on my phone, but most of it is usually time killer games.

I'm doing fine. Taking a break from Warframe. :/ Its pretty boring playing it by myself. But I need to get my Saryn back up to level 30, only to do it two more times again. Dx

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 18:27:01 )
@Queen Prisma: Yeah. Most of mine were clicker or idle games. Now all that's left is a few picross games.

I've never actually gotten around to playing warframe. I wanted to, but my computer is way to crappy to be able to load it. I tried WoW once and my computer would play it for 10 minutes at a time and then promptly shut itself off. Lols

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 18:32:55 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I have at least 1 idle game, 2 tycoon games, and the rest is just social media. Any other apps on it are the ones that my boyfriend downloaded on it. His phone doesn't support a lot of games, plus the memory on it is crap.

Its a fun game, believe it or not. It does have a lot of grinding and farming though. I don't mind it as much though. Its at least something to do. I can understand on a crappy computer. My laptop wouldn't load up anything. :( It was way too slow. I ended up selling it to get a new power supply for my boyfriend's computer. He knew that I liked my laptop, but I couldn't even get it to launch up the browser. I've never actually had that happen to mine, but I think it crashed once when I was launching up Minecraft. But I hope you get a better computer eventually. I need to get one of my own too. At least then my boyfriend could play with me. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 18:38:07 )
@Queen Prisma: Yeah. Me and my boyfriend are slowly working to save to build me a better computer. My laptop is so crap that I don't think we could even get $5 for it. Haha.

I'm a sucker for games that have a lot of grinding and farming. I love it almost as much as I love games where you can have jobs like being a blacksmith, tailor, cook, and alchemist/potion maker.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 18:50:49 )
@AelloTyphoeus: That's good. My boyfriend is wanting to buy me a new computer on his tax return, but I told him to wait. Mostly because I'll know we'll need the money later on.

Nice. I always liked being a potion maker on Skyrim. At least then I wouldn't have to worry about buying it constantly. But finding the ingredients are another story.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 19:08:18 )
@Queen Prisma: I'm so terrible when I play skyrim. I've done almost all the side quests and gotten several skills over 100 and I have yet to even do like any of the main quests. Like the ladt one I did was going to see the greybeards and that was mostly cause I accidentally went up the mountain.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 20:23:27 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Yeah, I've done a good bit of the side quests too. I can't say that I've gotten anything besides Smitthing up to level 100.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 22:26:52 )
@Queen Prisma: I got one handed and smithing and maybe heavy armor all up to 100 and then over it. After talking about it, I kinda wanna pick it back up. This could be a problem.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 22:40:12 )
Hi Everybody.... I'm back...how is everyone?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 02:17:55 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I see, and yeah, I can see how it can be a problem.

@ChemicalDivision: Chem! How are ya?!?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 02:21:29 )
@Queen Prisma: I mean it's less a problem for me and more a problem for my boyfriend. Especially if I steal the tv and don't let him have a go at anything.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 02:23:34 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Ah, I see. I don't really have to worry about the TV as often. I don't really watch nor play on it. All I have been playing recently has been Okami and Warframe. I really don't want to get into skyrim too much, plus I do believe he said it was kinda bugged at the moment. Mostly due to all of the mods he has installed.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 02:25:34 )
@Queen Prisma: I'm doing well. Picking up doing perler bead stuff now. I'll post some examples. Trying to get back into it. And working, but other then that I'm doing well. To be honest, I've missed voltra. I'm just REALLY BAD at keeping up with people and I fall off the face of the Earth a lot.
My awesome Art

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 02:34:22 )
@Queen Prisma: Yeah mods can cause quite a few bugs if they don't all mesh together well or if there are too many. The biggest issue we've got is if I start playing skyrim, my boyfriend is gonna wanna play something like assassins creed and I'm not gonna wanna give it up.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 15:03:12 )
@ChemicalDivision: Oooh, nice! I'd love to see it when you can. :) And don't feel bad, I'm not that good at keeping up too. Plus it was pretty upsetting that voltra shut down for that little bit. I just know the last thing we really talked about was the supernatural RP going on haitus, but that was about it. But hey, personal life comes first. I still need to find myself a job too, but it is gonna be a while before I can.

@AelloTyphoeus: Yeah, that is one of the major downfalls about mods. Though I will admit, sometimes the bugs in Skyrim can be pretty funny. I did one by accident with the kid I adopted. I was pretty upset on that one. :/ All I wanted to do was have her wear a certain dress, only for something else to happen. Luckly, I was able to fix it rather quickly! Let a girl enjoy her Skyrim in peace!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 15:10:52 )
@Queen Prisma: Yeah. I've been tempted on a couple of the mods, but I don't know if they're available on the console yet. There was one where all the trolls sing the trolololol song.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 15:27:00 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Hahaha, that is awesome. I think there is, but I'm not sure if it made it to the PS4. I did hear something about mods being on the Xbox One. The one mod I REALLY want happens to be the train dragon replacer. Its funny! All you see is this Tomas the tank engine and his murderous glare. It makes the beginning part really funny!
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 15:29:15 )
@Queen Prisma: OMG I've seen that one!!! It's hillarious!!!! I also like the one that gives the mudcrabs little top hats, mustaches, and monocles. It's so cute to have little Sir Mudcrabs scuttling around.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.