Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/9 14:11:13 )
@Orville Bearclaw: Hello. Seems like everyone is busy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/9 22:55:53 )
*Pops in* I should change my name to Lady Poofington, or just make that the name of my mule. It's been 3 days since I posted or something like that. I'm bad at this trying to post more.

Voltie — He/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/9 23:38:43 )
@fielkun: This is completely accurate.
@aellotyphoeus: Same here xD
Gonna go walk my dog and have lunch so I'll probably be a while. Kinda proving my own point here ^^;

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/9 23:46:50 )
@Orville Bearclaw: You have a pupper? I have a kitty. She does not go for walks, but she LOVES lunch!

Besides poofy, how're you today?

Voltie — He/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/10 03:52:16 )
@aellotyphoeus: Well she's 6, so hardly a pupper anymore (although she'll always be my pup.) She's a French Bulldog.

It's hard to find a healthy pet that doesn't love food (I'm discounting picky eaters who happen to have an appetite, else there'd be a few more). Literally every species of animal I've met in captivity learns when people are going to feed them, and will eagerly walk/crawl/swim/whatever over to potential feeders when they think that's happening.

I'm pretty good. Got an appointment to go to in a few hours (which I will need to get ready for in a while), but other than that I'm just relaxing, really.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/10 04:04:55 )
@Orville Bearclaw: If it barks it's a pupper in my book. And French Bulldogs are cute!

Yeah, when I say loves lunch, I mean if we are even a minute late for her scheduled lunch or dinner we get yelled at and then she eats like she hasn't eaten all day even though she gets dry food for snacks.

Ooo apoinments are no fun. Unless they're appointments for fun that is.

Voltie — He/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/10 04:29:53 )
@aellotyphoeus: Yes they are <3

That sounds a lot like my fat tuxedo cat.

It's a therapist's appointment so it'll be fine. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/10 04:59:31 )
@Orville Bearclaw: I just love that they stay puppylike their entire life. One day I'm getting a Corgie though. I just can't get over their little buts.

Yeah, she's officially spoiled. She was a rescue from an animal rescue who got her from a major hoarding situation and wanted her to go to a single pet home for now. So she's the queen of the apartment and everything is her way or the highway.

Well that's good! I hope it all goes well.

Voltie — He/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/10 10:07:10 )
@aellotyphoeus: Corgies are really cute too. But if I get another pet (which I literally don't have the space for right now, so it wouldn't be for a while) I'm going to adopt something.

Aw, glad to see she's made the transition to beloved pet so quickly x3

Thanks! It went well. c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/10 21:21:57 )
@Orville Bearclaw: Yeah. We're not getting a corgie for some years because we want to have a yard for them. And even then were mostly gonna tell a shelter or rescue what were wanting and have them contact us when they get a corgie, or corgie mix. We may also try to reach out to corgie specific rescues and get on their wait lists.

Voltie — He/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/11 08:45:11 )
@Aellotyphoeus: Ah, that sounds like a good idea.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/11 10:37:39 )
@Orville Bearclaw: Yeah. When we fell in love with corgies and with rescues, we decided to try to rescue a corgie.

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/11 15:51:58 )
Yawn. What a lazy Saturday afternoon. I'm just hopping around avatar/pet sites and I'm a bit bored. I'm also craving for some potato chips. So, What's up guys?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/12 05:45:39 )
I haven't been on much. Dx
Plus I've been sick for the past few days.

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/12 08:47:53 )
@Queen Prisma: Awww... So sorry to hear that you're sick. Drink plenty of water and get enough rest. Okay?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/12 11:01:28 )
@Fielkun: Yeah, I've been making sure to drink lots of water and guzzle down meds. I made sure to get cough drops and stuff like that too. The Vicks seems to help me out pretty well, plus the up side to that is that I love the smell of it.

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/12 11:14:29 )
@Queen Prisma: That's good to hear. Hope you get well the soonest.

I also love the smell of Vicks. The minty scent is relaxing
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/12 11:16:37 )
@Fielkun: Same here, I want to work on Monday. I had to call in on Friday due to how bad I was coughing. Both my boyfriend and my grandpa told me that I wasn't gonna go any where due to how bad I was coughing.

It is relaxing! The smell of menthol has always been relaxing to me, I am not sure why.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/14 00:56:12 )
Is anyone home on the ship today?
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/14 09:22:01 )
@AelloTyphoeus: This is a bit late, but I am.

Probably gonna be stuck using my phone or tablet from now on.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.