Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Sonic Mania

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 14:12:17 )
So I wanna play this soooo bad; I was one of those kids with a genesis and played a ton of the original Sonic, but today I've adapted to have a variety of systems and a thirst to play more Sonic. :B

I actually haven't gotten it yet because I'm still humming and hawing over getting it on the Switch or PS4; I only have one Switch game so it'd give me a bit of variety, but I heard it was better on the PS4. Anyone have any suggestions on that? ;;

Otherwise, how are people liking the game? I've seen plenty of people let's play the 3D segments; those seem fun. :vanora_xd:

Voltie — Cat Queen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 17:26:02 )
Play Sonic Forces instead.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 18:49:11 )
My boyfriend is a super sonic nerd who gushed about it for like a week and refused to put it down. We have it on the switch if it helps, but only because PC was delayed, so he went out and bought it twice and gave the PC version to a friend of ours because he's an ADDICT.
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 23:43:44 )
@OpalDeerling: I'll have to look that one up, is it a similar concept? The retro game remastered? :o

@Slytherclaw: LOL sounds like my partner and Star Wars. XP Probably will get the Switch version then, at least then it's portable and there's no excuse for being locked up in a room all day? XD

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 16:46:00 )
@Sulley: I'm downloading it right now on my Switch. I've not played a Sonic game in so long. I'm excited.

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 00:38:32 )
@Shamrock Shamus: You'll have to let me know how it plays! I'm leaning more towards the Switch one just because I want more Switch games. XD

Donator — penguin Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:19:52 )
I need this game in my life! I plan to get it sometime in the near future. I love old sonic and this game is like that. :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:21:48 )
i havent played sonic for soooo long. now i wanna play it again haha

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 19:57:02 )
Sonic mania is pretty good since it heads back to sonic’s roots. Then again it was mostly made by “sonic fans”. Sonic forces on the other hand I have a feeling will receive mixed responses.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 21:15:53 )

I am thinking of getting it but on PC. But people complain about Denuvo Anti-tamper and people call it a virus. This makes me wary of buying it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.