Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Nothing like...

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 01:14:18 )
...going to make yourself a nice snack. Go to open the cupboard and find...

Ants. Ants everywhere. In the sugar, all over the molasses, and somehow INSIDE the sealed honey jar.

I'm sorry, I really love animals and living creatures. But I do. Not. Love. Ants. >:C Fast forward to me spraying Method everywhere like Rambo spraying bullets. xD

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 01:32:37 )

Oh man that really sucks, especially the loss of perfectly good honey.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 01:33:54 )
I too had an infestation recently of SOME sort of bug in our bedroom. I had to wash all my clothes and throw a lot of things away. I'm not even sure its over yet... all because the dog likes to hid his food in weird places. Now, I LOVE bugs, but I totally feel your pain!
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 02:14:44 )

Well damn that really sucks. I’ve been there before though. I grew up in Florida.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 02:43:17 )
@Vii: tis the season for ants lalala get the fuck outta my house. I feel ya!

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 02:47:48 )
@Another Movie Addict: it was local raw honey too q-q stuff ain't cheap, but thankfully it was mostly gone anyways.

@Glume: and @Totalanimefan: and @nyreen: yep guess it's just time to burn down the house. xD

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 03:02:21 )

@Vii: I thought that was the cure for spiders?

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 03:37:14 )
@Totalanimefan: TBQH spiders wouldn't even bother me as much cause they typically mind their own xD though the ones out here are nothing to mess with as they'll literally melt your skin off. .__.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 03:53:28 )

@Vii: I don’t mind spiders for the same reason. Haha

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 04:21:25 )
@Vii: I just got ant traps for myself cause we have a similar issue. They get into the kitchen, I think through the bottom of the door cause some of the weather stripping stuff is starting to slowly tear away
call me grem
they/them

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 13:07:27 )
I LOVE ANTS!
Not in my house or in my food though...

Only like them when they're kept in a controlled Terrarium of some sort...(Hobby for me) or just outside in nature building hills of dirt!

P.S. I wanted to be an Entomologist specializing in Social Insects (e.g. Ants, Bees, Wasps, Termites, etc.)

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 14:52:51 )
See, ants out in their own habitat, that's fine. I will leave them alone and sometimes watch them too as it's interesting to watch them all coordinate. But yeah, when they're crawling around in my granola and dog biscuits I will turn evil. xD

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 17:22:36 )
@Elithiya: GG flying ants are horrible Q-Q like, seriously God? You had to put wings on ants? xD

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — pancake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 21:00:54 )
That happened to my best friend, recently. All of her snacks were broken into by the little guys.
They were attracted by a candy cane that no one realized was still in their snack tub.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.