Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Okami Remastered

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/1 20:19:44 )
I recently purchased the remastered Okami for my Xbox One and I'm in looooove. I'm replaying through it all and reliving a part of my childhood. The last time I played it was when I was 12/13. I'm in love with the graphic style, music and everything. It's easy to see why I like games like Journey, Abzu and Aragami tbh.

Anyone else playing Okami?

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/1 20:27:34 )
@nyreen: i was just wondering if that was on xbone neat thanks
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/1 20:29:45 )
@Dread Pirate: Yeah it is! I was soooo happy to see it up there. Might go hop onto it in a bit to continue my playthrough.
call me grem
they/them

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 03:23:21 )
I've never played Okami myself but did have a friend who loved it. It did look like a beautiful game! Journey is amazing too. The ending brings me to tears.

I love replaying old games from my childhood tho. Always such a wonderful rush of nostalgia and you feel young again! I recently did that with the Sly Cooper games as they were one of my favourite titles as a kid. Oh how I wish I could go back to those simpler times. xD

I might pick up Okami one of these days tho. Pretty sure it's on the PS Store.

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 03:59:59 )

@nyreen: My husband picked it up when it was first re-released. :P I had never played it before but watching him play, it's a real cute story, for sure. I love the monkeys :P
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.