Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Godawful's Picture Cauldron!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 01:37:27 )
@Faust Sheep: Alrighty, So, Let Me Know If You Want Some Of The Colors Altered! ^^

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 03:00:25 )
@Godawful: Oh, they're adorable. ^ ^
And the colors are great. :3
I'm still working on your stuff. I'll have it done by tomorrow.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 04:03:17 )
@Faust Sheep: Im Glad They Came Out Alright Then!
And Take Your Time. No Need To Rush ^ ^

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 12:03:05 )
@Godawful: True that, i remember some stores even sticking papers mentioning that (slightly passive aggressively imo, lol) on the windows
I think it gets the message across when you read it and see the empty store behind the windows, rip.

Perhaps they should sell more diverse stuff?
I mean a lot of people prefer styles that usually can't be found in stores near them?
Bet it might attract some folks if they make sure they have it in store.

Ahh, no pressure!

Tbh it's just as funny to me :')
Probably cause my relationship w/ my sisters consists out of jokes mostly
They could've been one year younger and i still would've sent them up with the words '' you're smaller'' lol
(sadly the age gap is bigger than that though, rip. Great to have the personification of a bouncing ball at home :') )

True, true.
We used to have another dog, sweet , but weird thing, and he never hurt anyone, but especially at night he would bark
and it could sound uh, quite menacingly (but again, he'd bark at a trash bag)
And there were some people, im p sure they were dealers, in the alley
and i walked past them like 2 times and he's bark every time and they would retreat further into the alley
third time they'd disappear into the alley as soon as they spotted me

Ah, don't have the possibility at the moment? o:
Also darn, a SWAT team? Can't beat that omg.
(bet the person was the one supplying shrooms to voltra)
lmao
''What's that''
''A souvenir from the time the SWAT team was right across the street''
Would love to see their faces tbh.
Can't blame them, bet they would do the same over here haha, wouldn't be surprised if someone started offering people coffee while they'd be at it :')

Nah the last time we had police in our street was when when someone in the house next to us fell down the stairs and, uh sort of didn't make it out alive.
No one really knew them though? (not even the neighbors themselves I suppose) I think they offered him a place to stay to find work or something?
Mere acquaintances at most.
idk it was a weird situation.
But then again none of us is sure which people actually live there cause they always have people over :')
Also a bit of a language barrier.

Shh, you can do it, you can save up, I believe in you!
Did you ever have the luck for it to come out than more than just a white dot or not yet?
(no luck here, rip)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 17:52:59 )
@Godawful: I'd totally be down to have an art trade or pay you or anything ;w;

@Lydiachan22: Your art is so nice ;w;

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 20:11:56 )
@kaybit: aahh thanky yous so muchies~! ;0;
Find my illustrations here: https://twitter.com/Lydiachan22

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 20:43:56 )
@KayBit: Ahhh Im So Game For Trades Or Anything *A* Its All Up To You, Just Lemme Know What You Wanna Do!!

@Siron: Gotta Love Passive Agressive Notes Lmao. But Yeah That Really Does
Get The Message Across. Now If Only More People Paid Attention..

Yeah They Should Sell More Diverse Stuff Though. Cant Expect To
Stay Open And Do Well If Youve Got A Small And/Or Obscure Demographic

I Can Easily Play Normal Vinyls On My Record Player Though. Sadly Its
Not An Old One Though. Darn I Should Have Kept My Old One. Even If It
Was Kicking The Bucket And Adding A Lot Of Static. Rip.

My Relationship With My Sister Is Also Lots Of Jokes. Gay Jokes About Me,
And Stereotype White/Blonde Jokes About Her. Our Age Gap Is Only 5 Years Tho.
I Cant Imagine How Our Jabs Would Be If It Was Even Greater Than That.

Oh My Gosh, We Used To Have A Pitt. She Was The Absolute Sweetest Thing.
We All Loved Her, Which Is Really Something Coming From A Cat Family. But
Like. She Was Too Sweet. So Sweet In Fact That Someone Stole Her Because
She Would Walk Up To Strangers Wanting Pets. Definitely Not Intimidating.

We Have Had Cloudy Skies During The Night So The Moon Is Too Busy Hiding
To Have Its Picture Taken. Tsk. Otherwise Id Try For Neat Pics More Often.
Im Not Sure If Ive Gotten Any Non-White-Dot Pics Of The Moon. Id Have To
Browse Through All My Pictures But I Dont Know Where I Put The Flash Drive
That Ive Saved Everything In. Whenever I Backup My Laptop Photos, Ill Check!

Weve Got A Little Language Barrier Concerning Our Neighbors, (Well, Siblings
And I Have The Barrier, As We Only Know English (Such A Shame)) So If
Something Happens We Wont Really Be Much In The Loop About Them. (Then Again
They Arent The Greatest Neighbors..) Ehhhhhh. Theyre Also Gone Often. Rip.

But Yeah When The Swat Was There, Some Neighbors From Across The Street Were
Standing In Out Driveway So They Had Front Row Seats To See Whats Going On

Yeah Ill Eventually Save Enough For A Good Camera But Probably Not Soon. Too
Much Of My Paycheck Is Dedicated To Water, Food, And Car. Rip

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 21:05:25 )
@Godawful: Alrighty ^^ I'll get back to you after I get through with some commissions ^^

Art Dump | Art Shop | Toyhou.se

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 21:11:33 )
@KayBit: Sure Thing! I Look Forward To It ^^

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 21:57:22 )
@godawful: Aye, I got one thing down. I'm making you three things since you made me three. I know I said I'd get them to you yesterday, but I wound up spending some time in the ER. :(

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 22:19:49 )
@Faust Sheep: You Dont Have To Make Three! And No Worries, I Did Say Take Your Time. But Ahhhh Its Wonderful!!! I Love It!!
And Oh No, I Hope Your Okay!! D:

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:50:40 )
@godawful: You might still find some presents in the near future anyways because you're awesome.
I'm glad you like it. ☺︎
I got stung by a type of small bee or wasp. Still not entirely sure what it was, been googling types of bees. I was having a little trouble breathing afterwards. The doctors gave me something to help with the breathing and once they were sure I was good to go they let me leave. I'm fine now.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 22:50:41 )
@Godawful: Yah it's usually them complaining about it while still ordering everything online
it's a shame, one cute store that always sold nice clothing disappeared :(
inb4 this place changes in a ghost town which, in a way, i wouldn't mind tbh ^^; (actually nvm i'd be jobless if that happened, ahem )

Yep, I really wish they'd learn ;o;
Well we can only wait and see if someone 'gets it'
Really wish they'd have more for the youths over here as well, make sure they idk have some more places they can hangout easily instead of just roaming the streets.

Ahh, well, maybe you'll find a replacement for the on you got rid off some time!

And i differ like, 8 years with my youngest sister, 4 years with the other but tbh i've always found the age difference very noticeable ;-;
But our jokes range from - well let's just say nothing said here is safe, cause someone will find a way to turn it into a dumb joke.
It's gotten to the point where i just ask them '' do you really want an answer''
the look on their face :')
But tbh, as long as we can all laugh about it it's all good imo. hope it's the same way there ;o;

I'd go crazy if someone tried that with one of our pets omg
i'd probably get a frying pan lmao or a brick
I hope that ended well somehow ;-;
She sounds really sweet though, makes me sad how many people think pitt-like dogs are dangerous by default T_T

Oh what language do they speak, if I may ask?
Our neighbors are polish
Some of them (again i still don't know who lives there) might speak some other language too, idk about our native one cause i've only heard a few words from them :')

Gotta love people's curiosity though :'D
Things tend to take time, after all ;o;
And first things first, right? (:

Also i hope im making sense cause im quite tired ^^;

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 02:03:38 )
@Faust Sheep: Just Saw That You'd Replied Here. Whoopssssss. Its Good That, While Still Very Problematic,
It Wasnt Necessarily Very Major. Maybe. So Im Guessing Youre Allergic Then? :O Time To Kick Bee/Wasp Butt.

@Siron: To Be Fair, Ordering Online Tends To Be More Convenient To Those With Busy Lives. Still Reeaally Sucks Though.
I Used To Know Of This One Really Neat Antique Store Near Here When We First Moved In. It Was So Coo! Nice Stuff.
I Think It Closed A Month Or So After We Discovered It? I Was Only Able To Go In Once. D:

Its Probably Hard To Make Good Hangout Places For Teens. Since Uh, Most People Dont Wanna Deal With The Whole
Hormonal Anger/Lust Kinda Stuff. But Id Imagine Something Like A Bar, Minus Alcohol, If That Makes Sense? I Guess
Basically A Cafe, With Neat Specialty Drinks And Games And Sh*t. I Sure Know I Would Have Loved That.

Oh Man, The Jokes Are The Same Way Here. With My Older Sister, Jokes Are Normally Just Puns And 'Dad Jokes'.
With My Younger Its A Lot Of Memes, Salty/Bitter Jokes. Jabs At Personality, Basically. I So Try To Avoid Jokes That
End Up Dirty. Hard To Do, Seeing As How Thats How My Mom And Dad Joke All The Time. So We've Picked It Up. Tsk.

We Had Her In Our Yard. At the Time, We Owned Like 3 Consecutive House Plots (Idk Any Other Way To Explain How
We Owned..) So It Was [House] [Empty] [House] And The Doggo Was In [Empty] And Someone Decided 'Oh Ill Just
Fkkn JUMP THE FENCE AND JACK THIS DOG' Overnight And When We Woke Up She Was Gone. D: Never Did Figure
Out Who Did It. Honestly Noone In The Neighborhood Could Be Trusted So We Couldnt Really Just Be Like 'Have You
Seen This Gorgeous Doggo?' Dx Sigh I Wish That Dumb Stereotype Was Ignored. Dogs Arent Inherently Dangerous.
They Become Dangerous When Forced. I Have Never Met An Inherently Dangerous Dog. >:I

They Speak Spanish. And I Know, I Know. I Should Know That By Now! But Sadly, The Language Was Something I Avoided
During Childhood Since The Only Time I Heard It Was When Someone Was Arguing. Kinda Make Me Hate It For A Long Time.
Now Though, I Wish I Knew It. But Its So Hard For Me To Learn Languages D: I Think I Need Someone To Like, Use Small
Words/Phrases In Normal Conversatino For Me To Learn It. Ive Tried Using Language Apps But They Just Dont Stick. ;A;

Curiosity Is A Major Force To Be Reckoned With. Lmao. And Yeah, First Things First. Ill Eventually Get What I Want. Just
Gotta Be Patient :>

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 02:44:41 )
@Godawful: I've always had a sensitivity to bug bites and stings, but it's only been swelling. This is the first time I've had trouble breathing. I'm not sure if it was because it was on my neck or the type bee/wasp or if my sensitivity is getting worse and becoming a more severe allergy. I don't know. But I'm glad I could still breath even though it was a little difficult and that I could drive myself to ER. So yeah, I'll be doing more to avoid them now and hopefully another one doesn't get locked in my car with me. I also killed it. It wasn't getting away with stinging me. >:|

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 23:31:30 )
@Godawful: Totally not disagreeing with that, in a lot of cases it's indeed more convenient
but it's a shame when it starts taking over, to the point their physical counterparts start disappearing, slowly. ;-;
That's a shame. At least you got to visit it though ;v;

Yeah it is, and we there is a hangout somewhere around here but idk if it's that's well known and actually big enough and/or close enough for all people, hmm
but the thing is, for the youngsters here in town, when they want to go out they don't have many places to go either
there's several places that won't allow people under 18 and people still whine about them when they kinda have no place /fun/ to go?
Not anything nearby at least, i suppose. (they did that because a few years ago they changed the law over here when it came to alcohol, and to prevent it from accidentally being served to minors they kinda upped the age for entering certain bars to 18 :') )
It's all dumb tbh, i really hope they'll be making this town a little more attractive to the youngsters as well. ;o;
Keeps them off the streets too, less littering as well :'D

yes! @ all those jokes
we're just as bad with them over here haha.
Sometimes i can hear their mental facepalms :')
i can even predict their jokes, even if they never told them, especially with my middle sister
for some reason i p much always know what she's about to do, say
And whenever im wrong it usually turns into a joke as well somehow. No one is safe from all the bad jokes

And im sorry about that T_T
I hate people like those, i mean you wouldn't steal a person's baby either
(ok some people might beg to differ, but any decent person wouldn't :') )
Yeah there's an awful lot of stereotypes about dogs out there.
Some countries and or regions even went as far to ban certain breeds, it's crazy.

If a dog does something bad it's either scared, threatened, hurt or really sick, otherwise a dog wouldn't do anything??
it's always the owner (unless it's one of the above without the owner being involved )
It's such a shame, they're all such beautiful creatures ;o;

Oh, if you're still interested in learning it I might know a site (here i go again haha)
I tried it once cause my brain is weird and every time i see something written in another language/ hear it, even if it's just accents i have this thing where i just want to learn it. rip
I slacked big time though but came across this:
https://www.duolingo.com/courses/en (i hope it opens in english for you, it should when you start it
p sure you can use it without an account too, just not sure till what extent progress will be saved without it
i tried it for Russian for a while (don't ask, i dont know why either) but it was fun (until life caught up and i forgot about it) but it has a nice way of teaching you stuff.
It starts really simple and you can repeat stuff as much as you want it (:

&That's the spirit! :D
(also i hope im making sense cause im tired and im doing lots of things at once haha)

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 14:37:03 )
@Siron: Totally A Shame. Hopefully In The Future, The Problem Gets A Bit Less, Well Of
A Problem. And Yeah. At Least I Got In One Visit. ;w;

Its Really Sucky When People Complain About The Minors/Teens Loitering About In Public
Places Without Understanding That They Do It Because There Are So Few Places Made
For Them. Like. I Live In The City So Theres Places Around Even Though I Personally
Dont Actually Know Of Any Besides Malls And A Small Skate Park
But We've Got Some,
And People Whine About Them Anyways. I Cant Imagine What It Would Be Like To Live In A
Smaller Town With Little Entertainment Just For The Teens. Honestly, The Ones Who Complain
Are So Damn Sour. Like Chill, Youve Got Something To Do, They Dont. Jeeeez.

You Know, I Make So Many Bad Jokes And Puns, That My Sister Has Started Making The Most
Unamused Face Joined With The Most Sarcastic And Unimpressed 'Ha'. Its Hilarious.
Bad Jokes Are Just So Great. Bad Jokes Are Good Jokes.

Lmao 'You Wouldnt Steal A Persons Baby'. I Mean. Some Would. Shouldnt, But Would.
Yeah, It Sucks. We Didnt Get Any More Dogs After That Because We Didnt Trust The
Same Not To Happen Again. It Sucks. Probably Would Have Benefited From A Canine
Friend During Those Formative Years. Responsibility, And Junk. Totally Not Just Bullshitting
An Excuse As To Why Someone Should Have A Dog.
Lol. Man. I Feel So Bad About Breed Bans.
Its Awful. A Dog Shouldnt Be Considered Bad Or Dangerous For Something It Literally Cant Control.

Oooo, I Actually Have Duolingo Installed On My Laptop! I Started Using It For French But,, I Have,,
Such A Hard Time Committing To A Schedule. I Keep Meaning To Use It Again But, Eughh, I Just
Dont. One Of These Days Ill Start It Again Though. Dont Know When, But Eventually. I Hope. Rip.

Sorry It Took Forever To Respond! ;w; Theres Just. So Much To Respond To. My Brain Has A Hard
Time Processing Everything And Coming Up With A Response. Plus Im Easily Distracted

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 09:01:24 )
@Godawful: Yeah, I also like how it's often the elderly as well??
tbh they tend to be just as rude, if not worse than the youth around here :'D
Totally agreed, i mean times have changed though
years ago they probably wouldn't have made as much problems about stuff as they do these days.
I mean, still a lot of sour apples, but still when i hear the stories about what some people did back in the time and they'd do the same now they'd be in big trouble, lol.

Nearly everyone these days is like -> preaching tolerance while becoming more intolerant, way to go haha.
Ah well, I hope some stuff will change for the better in the time/years to come ;-;

Think i just found a new motto 'bad jokes are good jokes'
I totally feel though, it's the same over here
Sometimes i just have to make a simple comment and they dont get it at first but as soon as they get suspicious the
''shut up'' will follow, oops. Or they'll just turn around and go like 'nope'.
It's great tbh.
Make bad jokes great again

Got a point. :')
And that's sad though, hope at some point you'll be able to get one in a dog safe environment some time!
there's no such thing as needing excuses to get a dog!! they're, like, necessary, almost. lmao
Yeah, same, every time i hear someone mention that certain dog breeds are dangerous i'll call them out on it tbh
spreading so much misinformation hurts those breeds even more ;-;

Im in the same both, i want to pick up russian again cause it was quite fun
probably going to have to start over though :'D
or maybe polish so i can understand what the neighbors are saying, lmao

And don't worry about it! No pressure ;v;
i mean we did write a lot everytime haha

also omg our cat D:
she was pressing the gas button @ the stove ( i think that was the word? idk it escaped my mind for some reason) but sdaffds
this cat i swear :vanora_sweat:
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 20:22:56 )
I really like your color choices, keep it up!

Sig art by me
Pixel base :www.deviantart.com/keimichi

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 14:58:54 )
@Siron: The Elderly Like To Complain About Problems Without Taking Time To Understand
Or Admit That They May Be A Part Of Said Problem. And Often They Are Stuck In Their Ways.
Yeah They Probably Wouldnt Have Made As Much Of A Problem About Stuff As They Do Now,
But Thats Because They Were The Ones Who Got To Do The Stuff. But Now That Theyre The
Ones Who Will Be Inconvenienced, There Is A Problem. Heuheuheu. I Feel Like Every Gen, The
Rules Get Stricter And Stricter. I Mean I Understand It Also Helps Safety, But A Lot Of The Time
Its Also Just So The Older Gen Isnt Inconvenienced By The Newer. And The Cycle Repeats. Tut Tut

Bad Jokes Are Good Jokes Is My Life. I Mean, Good Jokes Are Good Jokes But Good Bad Jokes Are
Good Jokes. But Bad Bad Jokes Are Bad Jokes. Kinda Like How Bad Good Jokes Are Bad Jokes.
Im Sorry I Just Wanted To Use A Unnecessary Amounts Of The Words 'Good', 'Bad', And 'Jokes'.

My Sister Sometimes Doesnt Get One Of My Jokes For Like A Few Seconds, And Then She Tries To
Play It Off As Just Being So Unamused. But I Know. I Know She Didnt Get My Awful Joke At First.
And When I Make A Pun Around My Mom She Is Both Amused At The Fact I Once Again Used A Pun,
And So Unamused Because I Just Made Another Goddamned Pun. Lmao, It Is Great.

We See So Many Strays Around Here And Theyre All So Cute That Ive Been Tempted To Just Pull Over
And Load Em' Up And Take Them Home. Rip. Especially When I Saw These Two Huskies Oh My God
Hopefully People Stop Judging Dogs By Breeds In This Lifetime. It Would Be Sad For It To Continue. :<

If Nothing Else, Im Gonna Try And Slowly Get A Grasp On French, Spanish, And ASL. French, Ill Slowly Learn
By Reading The French Translations Of Directions And Stuff. Spanish Ill Probably Have My Mom Help Me With.
And Omg ASL I Really Gotta Watch This One Show. And Use The Net, Of Course. I Really Wanna Know ASL. *x*

You Have A Gas Button For The Stove? Like... You Mean The Knob? Or Actual Buttons? Is There A Stove With
Gas Buttons?? Also, Bad Cat. Stoves Are For Humans And Extraterrestrials, Not Cats!

P.s. Sorry I Took Ages To Reply Heuheu. (I Mean I Know You Said Its Alright But Imma Still Apologize Each Time Lmao)

P.p.s. Wow Your Avi Is Vastly Different From The Simple Blue Haired One. Its Looks Fantastic!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.