Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Godawful's Picture Cauldron!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 02:07:31 )
Locked due to 6+months of inactivity in the thread. If you would like this thread unlocked, please PM a mod.

Welcome To Godawful's Picture Cauldron!

Howdy Y'all, Im Godawful And This Is Jackass PiCa. What Is PiCa? Good Question! PiCa Is My
Picture Cauldron! This Is The Landfill Pot That Ill Be Dumping All My Drawings And Photos And
Stuff! Basically It Is Just A Place For Me To Share Stuff Ive Done. Mostly Drawings, Sometimes
Photos, Maybe A Plushie Or Two. Dunno. Only Time Will Tell What I Actually Share.
Being A New Year, Ive Decided To Hide All My Old Junk And Just Keep Up New. Hopefully Ill Be
Able To See Progress In My Abilities! I Hope Other People Will See If I Improve Too.
I Crave That Validation Y'know. Lmao.
Anyways, Ill Probably Also Eventually Have Freebies And Requests Set Up Again! Maybe
Ill Get Good Enough To Do Comms! But Thats A Problem For Future Me. Lets Get Crackin'.

... As You Can See, I Still Dont Know How To Make Threads So... This Place Is Gonna Look A Mess For Ever And All Eternity.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 03:04:12 )

I Like Drawing Shit For People
I Gotta Set Up Comms/Reqs/Freebies. Ugh Later Though

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 03:04:56 )

The Cauldron
My Last Cauldron Was A Mess. I Tossed It Out. It Is Currently Burning Up The
Roots Of A Fruit Tree Outside My Window. Ive Got A New Cauldron Set Up And Ive Got All
My Ingredients Here To Hopefully Make A Delicious Fucking Soup. Potion? I Dunno What Im Doin.
Time To Prepare For A Year Long Simmering. Okay, Enough Of This Weird Metaphor(?) Shit.

2019 Is A New Year And So Im Cleaning Out This Post To Add Nothing But 2019 Bells, Pops, And
Whistles. No More Sharing From The Archives Of My Deviantart. Recent Stuff From Here On!
I Still Suck With Canvas Sizing And I Dont Know How To Size Thumbnails So Pics May Be Large.
Well, Without Further Ado, Lets Proceed To The Sharing!

Photos
Heres Where Ill Post Photos Ive Taken. At Least,
Photos That I Think Came Out Sharp Or Pretty Enough.

Drawings
Its 2019! Time To Draw More And Share More!
Hopefully I Improve this Year. TAT

Ill Keep Stuff In Groups Of Like, 5.

I Wasnt Sure If I Wanted To Color Or Not So I Eventually Saved One With And One Without Color.

The Color In It Looks Different On My Laptop Than It Did On My Ipad. Whoopssss

Pixels
I May Not Make As Many Pixels As I Used To
But Ill Share Any New Ones I Make!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 03:32:19 )

Im Not Sure What Ill Use This Post For But Maybe Ill Reserve It Just In Case!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 10:46:15 )

Alright! Ive Finished Messing With It To The Best Of My Abilities So Now I Can Finally Say Its Open!
Now, To Commemorate The Opening Of My Thread, Heres Some Neat Lightning I Recorded!

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 10:57:57 )
*FLAILS* I've been waiting for this to be open! Those photos are fantastic. I'm also really digging the art style of the person with beefy arms in shorts and socks. Beefy limbs are my favorite right now.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 11:10:10 )

@Glume: I Wasnt Expecting Anyone To Have Interest In This To Be Honest! Im Glad You Like My Photos
And Drawings! Also If Im Thinking Of The Correct Picture, You Like A Doodle I Did,,, Of Myself. :vanora_sun:

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 11:25:50 )
@Godawful: Doodles are the best because they have that spontaneous emotional element you can't get if you think too hard. The lines have great energy, and I'm a big fan of muted colors.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 11:33:39 )

@Glume: I Love Doodles. Quick And In The Moment! Drawings Are Great Too! But Doodles, Like You Said.
They Contain What You Dont Get When You Think Too Hard. I Should Doodle Like That More. I Really Like
How That One Came Out. I Love Muted Colors Cause They Look 'Soft' And Calm To Me. :>

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 11:36:31 )
@Godawful: No time like the present, homeslice. Doodle a perfectly aimed grenade.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 11:45:20 )

@Glume: If It Werent For The Fact That It Is Fifteen Till 6 And Ive Had No Sleep, I Would Most
Definitely Doodle A Fantastically Well Aimed Grenade And There Would Be No Regrets

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/28 11:47:15 )
@Godawful: Ah, next time, then. Good luck with the sleep situation.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 01:08:17 )
Awesome Pixels!

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 01:36:50 )

@okios: Thank You!! ( ~꒪▿꒪) ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 02:01:26 )
@Godawful: I love the pixels the photo's and Ooh my that lightening is beautiful!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 02:10:52 )

@Unicorn: Thank You!! ~(。・ω・。)~ I Have So Much Fun With With Pixels! And Photos,,
I Spent So Long Trying To Get The Lightning, So Im Glad People Think Its Neat!! ^//ω//^
Also, Your Avi Is So Cute!!! ~(*ω*~)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 02:42:53 )
@Godawful: you did a great job with the lightening and pixels. awe thank you, but I think. That I just changed it.

I also love the photopart changing rainbows in your post the ones that are on the bottom.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 04:03:28 )

@Unicorn: Thanks! ^^ You Did,, Just Change It,,, Bit That One Is Really Cute Too So It Still Applies~
Also, Thanks! Honestly I Made It Specifically To Use On My Posts Haha ouo;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 04:17:48 )
@Godawful: well that is very cool to hear, and also thank you.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 08:59:22 )
@Godawful: Shame on me cause I didn't post here yet omg.
Did you use a normal camera for capturing that lightning? It looks amazing! ;o;
(if you used a phone im really gonna regret i wasn't outside with mine last night, rip)

The rest of your pictures too! Aesthetic ;o;
The one with the very orange sky has got to be my fave!
Do you like taking pics from time to time or are you really into photographing? o:

And I've said it before but, great pixels. Love 'em ;v;
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.