Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops [R] Memento Mori [open]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 12:15:51 )

[x]

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 16:10:22 )
@Apollo im burning: Ahh Sorry I'm so delayed I've been dying orz

IF YOU DO THAT I'LL LOVE YOU ALWAYS? justkiddingyoualreadywonmeoverc; I'm really happy to hear that you've been so productive though! And that's totally awesome that you found that inspiration to break out of your comfort zone, I know how hard that is o: That would be totally cool to see though! Ive been wanting to try the same, I always feel like my poses are so stiff...

AH REALLY?? I would die c': And of course only what you're comfortable with, but ahh I'm so happy that he's a subject you enjoy drawing o'; And oh man it would be fun seeing Henri in your style. I'm not kidding though, you kill me, I feel so overwhelmed and happy just knowing you like them! And yeah I understand jumping around, I have a super low attention span...

Thank you! I've been working on setting up a site for it and I've gotten back into colouring it on my breaks but augh... I'm so stupid and decided to challenge myself with the lighting.. It's probably going to come out bad I'm horrible at colouring orz BUT THANK YOU AGAIN AHHH I need to get this comic out so that you can enjoy it p`vp Also thank you for all your questions I'm slowly starting to answer them all c; Going to be fun
later.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 06:52:19 )

[x]

pls don't

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.