Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Steven Universe

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 07:22:23 )
So Steven Universe is one of my favorite shows, and I'd love to chat about it with you guys! It's so important to us that my engagement rings actually say Fury and Patience, haha, and the originals were red and blue.

Who are your favorite characters? Do you have any theories for what's going on? Are you as hype as I am for the new episodes that were teased with that Lars trailer?
Do you have a gemsona?
What's your favorite song?
Talk to me about my favorite lesbian space rocks. <3

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 11:06:37 )
I absolutely adore Steven Universe; I just wish I knew more people in person who liked it other than my brother who I made watch the show. XD

My favourite characters are Sapphire, Lapis, and Peridot. Sapphire being the best by a longshot for me. It's funny because at first I wasn't too sure how to feel about Sapphire, or Garnet for that matter, but now I'm obsessed whenever Garnet or Sapphy are on screen <3
ALSO LARS OF THE STARS!! I am SO THRILLED to finally see an Emerald; unfortunately my gemsona was an emerald, but she wasn't too far from the canon one so I'm pleased. XD
As for the songs, Stronger than You will always have a special place in my heart, but It's Over Isn't It is my all time favourite. Just the sad reality in the song... ;_; <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 18:46:59 )
Man, I feel you. It's Over is soooooo good. We belted that one in the car repeatedly for like a month after it came out, hahaha.
I think my favorite is Do It For Her though. I was marathoning to catch up when I saw that one, since we started the show late, and that one messed me up, man.
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 22:33:14 )
I do love Steven Universe!
Need to catch up on it though. I think I am somewhere on season 2?

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 23:11:20 )
@Slytherclaw: Whenever I drive with my partner I always play SU songs and it becomes a karaoke party (for one) :vanora_xd:
I forgot about that one!! That whole episode just hurt. Especially with Connie's part later on. ;;

@dragoness129: It's probably better to be far behind so you can marathon it at your leisure, these hiatuses are killer. ;;

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 23:33:04 )
Yeah, I do love to binge watch shows.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 07:34:41 )
I LOVE STEVEN UNIVERSE. CRY
I adore peridot.
she is bae.
ugh i have so many feelings about SU. I just got the limited ed vinyl from san diego comic con ; u;
i havent played it yet and i dont wanna unwrap it BUT I DO AT THE SAME TIME. ugh
conflicted

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 22:03:57 )
Who are your favorite characters? I love Stevonnie(have a keychain of them XD) i alos like Pearl, Lapis, and Garnet
Do you have a gemsona? i do not, how does one make one?
What's your favorite song? the Main theme, Havent you noticed that im a star, Here comes a thought, and Comet
Talk to me about my favorite lesbian space rocks. <3 lol i really like how the show goes about LGBTQ+ issues they do so in a way that isnt in your face but you still feel the love and the emotion and the understanding that they are trying to convey

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.