Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout Black Out Ending [PART 2]

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 00:51:06 )

[read Part One Here]

The mysterious figure floated down to the ground, the glorious light surrounding him dimming as the city remained light up
behind him. With a bright grin he rushed in, latching immediately onto Static.

“Baby bro! It’s good to see you again!”

“Uh… H-Hey... Spark…”

“Were you lonely without me? I bet! I see there was a lot of mess without me around!” He talked hurriedly, before suddenly
letting go, dashing to Frizz instead.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 00:52:52 )

Frizz giggled as she was lifted into the air, “Spark! You were in there for so long!”

“Somebody needed to keep Voltra bright and beautiful after all,” The bird guardian grinned, “And I thought safe too but well,
joke was on me! I should have known those weirdos would come back.”

Frizz seemed grim for a moment, nodding, “It’s been a long time... “ She paused, before smiling again playfully,
“So long that you look so silly!”

Spark looked down at himself, blinking, “Huh… If I’m here to stay I better get some new duds, eh?”

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 00:53:51 )

Confused Vanora approaches the guardian, “Excuse me… Who are you?”

Putting down his sister Spark grinned, hands on his hips, “Hello hello! Name’s Spark, you may not know me but I can assure you,
you’re a fan of my work.” He grinned, putting out his hand for her to shake it, which she does cautiously. Vanora jumps back as a
static shock travels from his hand, causing him to laugh, “Sorry! It’ll go away eventually… Maybe…. Hm…”

“It’s nice to meet you but… Where did you come from?”

Spark nods, rubbing his chin, “Oh guess that’s important to explain. Yeah so, you know that wonderful core that’s been lighting
up the city?” He grins again, pointing both his thumbs towards himself, “Boom. Looking at him. Well, the guy who’s been
powering it fooor….. Uh….” He pauses, thinking, “Yeah, a long time”

“Why are you out now though Spark? How are you powering the city out here?” Frizz piped in curiously.

“That pink haired girl! I don’t know what she did but I’m not complaining, look! Remote power!” He said, pointing to the lit up
Voltra around them, “I’m doing that but I can be here with you all!”

Vanora approaches enthusiastic guardian carefully, “While you were up there… I guess this is impossible, but did you see my
friend Vivienne? She’s short, freckles, blond hair--”

Spark’s eyes widened, “OH! I FORGOT TO GRAB HER WHILE I WAS UP THERE!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 00:54:29 )

Before the others could question what he meant, Vontell came hurriedly towards the others, Vivienne slumped against his side,
“I followed the light and thank goodness you’re all here… I’m unsure what happened but…” He pauses, blinking blearily as he gazes
up at Spark, “Was it you?”

Waving his hands Spark laughs, “Sorry I got carried away, I could have given you a lift down. You were pretty gutsy facing off against
those Agents of Entropy on your own you know. Lucky thing I’ve got your back and-”

“Wait, are you telling me that those are who the Agents of Entropy are?” Vontell’s eyes wide, whispering, “Of course… It’s worse than
I could have imagined… But what would they have wanted with Vivienne?”

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 00:58:49 )

As Vontell ponders Vanora rushes in to Vivienne, tears welling in her eyes as she takes her by the hands, “Vivi! I’m so relieved you’re
safe! I was so scared I… I tried everything to find you!”

Vivienne laughs, still weak from her encounter, “I’m.. Not sure what happened but… I thought I saw you and the next thing I knew,
I was swept away by those… those shadow creatures… It’s all a blur after that….”

Excited for another opportunity to speak, Spark immediately cuts in, “What you saw was probably a copy. You know, the Entropy
likes to feed off negativity energy and personal doubts, so ooooone of you has been holding something back. Hm. Probably you since
it took your form,” Spark pointed to Vanora, making her jump in surprise.

“Me? What would I be holding back?”

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 00:59:48 )

Spark shrugs, “I’ll tell you when I know you better! But I’m going to guess it has to do with her if she was a target,” Spark said,
pointing his thumb to Vivienne next, “All I can tell you now is that the agents latched onto her like a parasite after and were draining
her energy… You have to be careful, they’re really drawn to magic users.”

With a laugh he struck a pose. “But hey! No need to worry about that! I’ve been chasing them off for years and now I’m back and
better than ever! I’ll make sure Voltra doesn’t go dark again, and this time I can actually get involved. I have a lot of catching up on
all the hot gossip around town!”

Frizz frowned, “But they already got past you once… How did they get in? It’s never been an issue before, I thought you were safe...”

“They must have gotten their creepy hands on some kind of power… They cracked my core, I was stuck in there and couldn’t do
anything. Not sure how they pulled that one off!”

“Perhaps… It was Trick’s book, during the Reaping Ritual?” Vontell frowns, rubbing his chin, “This is troubling…”

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 01:01:10 )

Spark fervently nods in agreement, unsure of what was even being referred to at the moment. Vanora goes and helps Vivienne stay up,
taking her from Vontell's shoulders. Meanwhile, the guardians became distracted by each other, mostly teasing Spark for being so
behind and discussing the events that happened during the black out.

"I'll take it from here Vontell, thank you so much... really... Vivi needs to rest now, we'll talk more later. I'll get her home."

Vontell nods, being very tired himself, he couldn't imagine how Vivienne must feel, after what he witnessed. "I shall relay the details later,
I agree that for now rest is the best option. If you need anything at all do let me know."

Vanora nods, before she could move away Vivienne lefts out a soft laugh. "Vonny... your hair's a mess. Come around the shop later ok?
I'll fix it up..."

Vontell smiles at her "Sure thing Viv, I'll be there as soon as you're back to your old self. So i expect you to rest well now."

Vanora chuckles "Alright, let's go Viv... you can think about hair when you're in a better condition." Vivienne says bye to Vontell,
and both girls walk away slowly. Vanora helping the other one stay up.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 01:03:11 )

A bit aways, Vivienne stops on her tracks, almost making Vanora lose her balance. She turns around to figure out
what's happening. "Something wrong Viv? Do you need to sit down and rest?"

Vivienne shakes her head. "I just... it was tough Van."

Vanora frowns, knowing that it must have been horrible, she struggled finding words to reassure Vivi everything was fine, but
the other continued before she had a chance anyways. "The only thing that kept me going was seeing you again... because
you're my best friend, and I love you."

Vanora smiles sympathetically. "I love you too Vivienne, come on, let's go... Everything will be ok."

She holds her hand and slightly tugs, but Vivienne doesn't move. "I know that Vanora but, it's not what I meant... I love you as
more than that."

Vanora is taken aback by the confession, her face going red. She approaches Vivi, grabbing her other hand and staring at her.
"That's what I meant too."

Vivienne feels tears forming in her eyes, happy about the other's response to her confession. Being braver, Vanora leans in for a kiss
on the other's cheek before continuing. "Now come on! I'm worried about you, you know! Let's get you home so I can take care of you."

Vivienne smiles and nods. "Alright... Let's go home," They both continue their slow walk back home, hand in hand and happy.

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 02:10:34 )
Whew!

It's been a wild few weeks, and I've never felt more relief than I do right now.

Vivienne is finally back home, I'm right here with her and she's finally resting.
I can't imagine what she went through, Vontell looked so disturbed and I wanted to hear more but... I had to prioritize Vivienne's well being.
I will hear more about it later I suppose... Good thing that... that Spark guy is here? He was a little goofy?...

Well, he's a character alright!

But he's helped so much in such a small amount of time, he seems pretty powerful and I'm confident that something like this won't happen again as long as he's around.

I'm glad.

I think everyone will be cleaning up for a while, it'd be super nice if you all could offer a hand or two, but it's no problem if you can't!
I'll be here for a little while taking care of Vivienne... and hehe, she was super tired but deep down I'm hoping her words to me were real...

Vanora blushes thinking about it, she gets flustered

W-well! Nevermind that!! I'm just really happy things can return to normal now, it's been crazy lately and I appreciate everyone's help!
You're all the reason that Voltra's safe and sound now, without everyone's help we wouldn't have been able to get here now!

I will see you guys around! For now, let me go back and make sure Vivienne is resting peacefully, hopefully in a few days she can be back to her old self. Going out and about talking to you guys like always.

Don't be shy and say hi once in a while alright! Until next time we see each other, goodbye!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 02:35:36 )
o v o

I'm very glad to be a passenger of this ship. :vanora_embarrassed:
I mean... I'm so happy you were able to confess your feelings, Vivienne, and that Vanora reciprocated!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 02:42:32 )
MY HEART! Yesssssssss!!! The ending to the blackout I hoped for, and more! Beautifully done everyone! All of the art created for the blackout and the end of the blackout was gorgeous as well, I can't see what you all are up to next!

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 02:50:03 )

Ahh this is too cute!! So glad Vivienne is safe, I missed her! All aboard the ship!! :vanora_smile:

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 02:52:13 )
Gorgeous boy, gorgeous boy.
And I'm glad Vivienne and Vanora were able to confess their feelings for each other.

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 02:59:53 )

Ahhh, this is so neat.:D

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 03:05:47 )
Daaaaamn son totally have a 1000000% crush on Spark

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 03:30:20 )
That was the coolest event wrap up on any site ever.
previously keef with a k

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 04:01:37 )
These drawings are TOO ADORABLE. > w <
Best. Wrapup. Ever.
Ping me

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 05:07:26 )

I love that them two finally got together. That ending was super sweet. Or rather...new beginning I'm so glad Vivi is okay. I was so worried about her :(

|

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 07:31:00 )
...and they live happily ever after.... I know the Agents of Entropy are still out there lurking in the dark... But for now, it's time for a celebration! The lights were fully restored now. Thank you Spark, Vontell, Vanora and Vivi... And to our Voltra citizens. Thank you guys for helping save the city!
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 08:23:17 )
@Fielkun: Hi Fielkun, have we met somewhere else before? Your name looks familiar.
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.