Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What do you collect?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 08:15:24 )
Tell us what all you love to collect!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 08:17:02 )
I love collecting avatars, sites, items, art, virtual pets, dragon things, Pokemon things, virtual art (on Neonmob), Halloween decorations and item, ....
There's probably a lot more, but that's what I can recall at the moment.

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 08:24:42 )
I used to collect those yu gi oh cards xD
But not anymore

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 08:31:02 )
I collect vhs tapes... I love movies, I love the format. There's something really warm about he grainy quality, and something really satisfying about rewinding them after. It's the nostalgia i guess. I also just like how they look on a shelf honestly.

I own too many though, I'm going to have to go through my collection and clean out movies I don't care about. It's so easy to go overboard when you can get them for fifty cents a tape...

I own some prizes though! Any time I find a John Waters movie or a cult horror it's like Christmas. But then on the other hand.. I somehow own three copies of Chicago?
later.

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 08:51:11 )
I collect Pokemon cards.

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 11:32:58 )
I collect crystals,seashells,sharks teeth,Animal crossing amiibo cards and figurines,gold coins and Kandi bracelets that i make too

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 17:12:24 )
Ohhhh, I have this one! I collect plushies-primarily pokemon-, board games with the boy, and framed art prints we buy at conventions

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 17:33:12 )
I love to collect STICKERS. And stationary items but mostly stickers! But like- good quality stickers with charm and prints that I really like. Also an expensive venture: Copic markers... they are so nice. D:
I loove playing cards too, all sorts of prints and styles. Then boardgames or specific card games!
Apart from that, in any MMO, sim, farming or survival game.. hoarding there is my second life. :vanora_heart:
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 22:25:49 )
Does art count? xD I have a folder full of art. I love when people make me art ^^ I also collect anything eevee evolution related. and Snow babies! I love snow babies ^^
|

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 22:43:28 )
Hm... I suppose I collect watercolor pan sets XD I don't know why, there's just something about the sets that just makes me happy ;u;
I've also recently started collecting a few figures of video game/anime characters I really like.
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 00:18:04 )
Mmmm I collect notebooks! I like ones that fold onto itself so it doesn't ruin itself haha. I got some tiny ones that have a pretty cool look to it! I rarely write in them though, I get scared of...ruining them LOL

awesome art by okios <33

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 00:38:59 )
I have no idea why but I collect anything scooby doo related. I have tons of plushies, figures, toys and stuff like that. It's lame but I just grew up watching scooby doo and it just makes me feel happy. Other than that I also collect anime and video game stuff like figures and art books. I'm a sucker for video game collectors editions and my current obsession is destiny. I gotta have anything and everything destiny, it's probably my favorite game ever! When it comes to anime stuff I absolutely have to have anything featuring 17 and 18 from dbz. They're like my favorite characters of all time :vanora_heart:

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 00:41:46 )
Dooooollllllsssss omgggggg D8

Dolls of all kinds, tbh. Mostly BJDs, but I would love to get more into MH. I do have a few Pullips, but I don't know where they are and it makes me so sad D8

Other than that... dog toys and treats, mostly. xD
Gender Fluid (He/they) | Asexual | Married | Jewish
❤Elithiya~!❤
Art Shop

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 19:29:31 )
What don't I collect? XD Lol
Well, I collect dolls, toys, makeup, butterfly thingies, Sims games, other gaming stuff, anime, manga, figurines, My Little Pony stuff... The list is long, and I am working on a collection series on my YT. :)
Zetsu's Corner
Pastel Squad!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 21:08:18 )
cedes:
Mmmm I collect notebooks! I like ones that fold onto itself so it doesn't ruin itself haha. I got some tiny ones that have a pretty cool look to it! I rarely write in them though, I get scared of...ruining them LOL

Oh god. Does it count as a collection if it's not intentional? I tend to load up on notebooks during back to school sales and they just kind of accumulate!

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 21:14:42 )
Is cats an okay answer?? Because I would love to just collect cats. :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:
I don't really collect anything... I find that collecting stuff makes clutter, and I'm opposed to that. My grandma is a hoarder and my mom is awfully close to being one. I just can't do it... D:

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 21:24:58 )
I think when you collect living creatures, you eventually become a hoarder.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 22:59:18 )
I collect Harry Potter books and Pop figures.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 23:29:29 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Ohhh, show off your collection! I wanna see your pops, haha
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 23:38:23 )
But their sweet little baby faces! I just want to take care of them all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.