Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout 1% battery left. Please charge!!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 00:34:50 )

@juneberry: Yeah, the actual event threads are done, but we can still chat in people's threads and stuff. u vu //
Ahh, at least there's still time for posting! I hope you can squeeze in enough posting for the items! Though, I think you can make it in time if you continually post for the next few days. u vu ///

Yeah! Q vQ I recently got unlimited data (so it doesn't cap at all) so we have tons of data to watch shows. q vq

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 00:40:12 )
@Yandere: I have unlimited internet data using a cellular modem, but I can't guarantee it working well when I go out because it depends on that particular service. Also I forget when I have to pay for my next year. I just realized that... Should probably see if dad remembers for me. :'D

And yep! Continual posting is hard though. I have a few days but... I can't guarantee just how much I'll do anything on a given day lately. Like I wrote less than 500 words today and I'm already tired of writing my manuscript today. Also may take a computer break 'cause it's strangely cold.

Hard to believe we'll be getting a heat wave later this week, but snow today! Spring, what happened to you?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 01:28:21 )

@juneberry: Ah, yeah, I know that feeling. q vq I usually only lose data in two spots, so it's not too bad. When it drops, there's usually time during when it's good that it loads a bit, you know?

My service has been really good right now honestly!! We even got a new deal where we only pay $1/month for 6 months because we got new phones. q vq !!
Oh geez. That's rough. I hate typing anything, so I know the feeling. x ___ x
It was freezing last night for me- so cold I went to bed early just to cuddle underneath blankets. akjdshgkahd.

Seriously, same here. It was 60 one day and literally snow the next day. /headdesk.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 01:35:23 )
@Yandere: How do you get that kind of deal!? I also need a new phone honestly. My actual phone is a brick pretty much and also I'm having issues with it in general working regularly in my house. Even though I live right near a cell tower, which is why my internet works awesome at home.

Also I just remembered a phone call I meant to make and it's too late now... Arrrrgh.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 22:59:57 )

The item contests are always my favorite because i love seeing the creative ideas for items.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 23:54:57 )

@juneberry: Honestly, I have no idea. We were planning on getting new phones anyway, so it worked out. xD
Oh yikes, that is really rough. q vq ; You should definitely get a new phone. D: !!

Oh noooooo! D: !

@shadami: Yeah, they are! I can't believe the creativity sometimes. TT ^ TT

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/12 01:04:47 )
Hello and good evening everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful day.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/12 23:29:35 )

Oh dang, no one has been posting in here, eh? Q v Q
I need... a few more fuses. orz.

@damia flagg: Hey there! I hop you had a wonderful day as well!

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 01:14:37 )
Last minute posting and fuse collecting!
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 09:25:27 )
@Yandere: Sadly I've been sick most of the day. :( How was your day?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 00:51:29 )

@fielkun: Ahh, good luck!!

@damia flagg: Ahhh, that's not good! I hope you feel better soon!!
It was alright- like any other day, I guess.

Seems like everything is going wrong for my husband though, and he's being a downer. I literally have no idea what to do. /huffs.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 02:20:03 )
@Yandere:sorry yours wasn't better. Mine ended up being a long day of sitting at the hospital. Some of the wait could of been avoided if I had known I had to have labs done before the procedure. After sitting for almost a half an hour they asked me about the labs which I didn't know about. Then had to wait to get them done and then it took over 45 minutes and the nurse calling to get the results.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 19:46:23 )

Huh, this is still open? Well alright. o:

@damia flagg: It's alright! Today is better already, so that's all that matters! I managed to figure everything out too, so the night was nice. : ' >

Oh no, at the hospital? D: Are you okay now though???
Yikes, they always seem to take forever though, with all kinds of doctor related things.

TH || dA ||webtoon

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 21:48:53 )
Good afternoon all. Where is everyone today?
Just a simple mule account. I'm like the husband at the mall just there to hold all the assorted stuff.

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 22:15:59 )

this cat is my new bff

just a gloomy ghost

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.