Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout 1% battery left. Please charge!!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 21:41:14 )

@Yandere: I know! I must get more lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:00:39 )

@totalanimefan: Yeah! Did you see that 500 fuse item?! It looks so cool! I'm hoping to grab one before the event ends. q vq

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:06:55 )
@Yandere: Thats cool! I know Chinese, Filipino, Croatian and English. in order from worst to best XD

I am not sure if this youtuber might help ya but I will link it anyway. Seems pretty structured and professional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPppVDX_GiY

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:15:21 )

@saeyra: Oh whattt, that's crazy! Are you fluent in them all or know bits and pieces of them?? Like, I can talk to a child that speaks Spanish, but an adult is another story. xD
I really only know words and bits and pieces for German. Like, I'll pick up words when someone is talking German, but that's about it. ;;;

Oooh! I added it to bookmarks, but I'll check it out later!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:26:44 )
@Yandere: Nope only fluent in English, the rest I can understand pretty well but talk without the grammar. Ex:"I see cookie. Me want cookie!" I used to be quite decent at conversation in Chinese but it has been so long since I have had a Chinese person to talk to so I must have forgotten everything. I actually find German not that dissimilar to English, they share quite alot of words but yeah sentence structure and grammar is a pain in the ass. NEIN!
Oh I love how Germans construct words! They just add it on like legos! Its so fascinating!

I actually have trouble talking to kids around 3 years that can't pronounce shit right I'm just like whaaaa...? You are making this harder than it has to be kid....oh and lisps throw me off a huge deal XD.

Edit: My gramma spoke quite abit of Spanish so I know some words but not alot. oh my god when she got mad...it was beautiful. I feel like Spanish was made for that kinda passion.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:36:17 )

@saeyra: Ahhh, that's still awesome though!!
IT REALLY IS. WHEEZE. It's really switching around the placements of nouns, verbs and descriptive words, but I have a general idea of how it works besides giant sentences that have three verbs.
Translating the verbs is another thing too. |||OTL.
That's my problem though too. :c I don't have anyone to talk to to practice with. I used to talk with one of my friends from high school in German, but she stopped using it after she went to college. I feel like I've faltered over time. q __ q I'd be so nervous talking to a native German though! I heard they're really nice though. ;;;

OHH OMG. xD I've talked to like Preschool/Elementary students, so it's not as bad. There's still some words I don't understand, but I get the general idea of what they're trying to say.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:36:22 )

how long until this closes ?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:39:11 )

@shadami: Ends the 13th, I think Fozzy said.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:39:47 )

Thank you <3 i couldn't remember if i'd read something or not.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:43:05 )

@shadami: Yeah, of course! * A* !!!
I just double-checked the discord and yeah, he said the event ends officially on the 13th. c:

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:43:52 )

fantastic. i hope that's enough time for me to catch up with posting >.<

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:44:06 )
@Yandere: Yeah Germans are a friendly bunch. My dad's boss was a German guy with a really strong German accent. He was so chatty and talked non-stop. But to me he sounded like he was talking neither English nor German it was some weird frankenlanguage in the middle. I was nodding and answering as best I could but...I don't think the conversation went so well XD Big round guy that looked like Santa and gave me so much chocolates. Ah sweet memories.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:55:09 )

@shadami: I hope so too! Even for my sake! I tried to buy another set once the layout changed again. I didn't even realize that there were new items out. |||OTL.
Bad mistake on my part! Ugh!
Maybe if we keep chatting like this, we can manage to get one! >: 3

@saeyra: Ahhh, that's really great! I eventually want to go to Germany too. Ahhhh.
It could have been because of his heavy accent! Or maybe he didn't know some words in English and said them in German? I know I'm really horrible when it comes to accents, I can't understand a lot of it. Ahhh.
* A* !!!!

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:02:06 )

@picatin: omg haha i wish i was a pro at ovw D:

just a gloomy ghost

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:04:31 )
@Yandere: Yeah Germany is really beautiful. I plan on going there myself too. Its only 2 countries away. That's a hop, skip and a jump...but also a whole lot of fuel haha. You should let me know if ever you are going. Maybe I can say hai and we can have coffee and you can teach me some German so I can get back home. XD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:08:42 )

@saeyra: From what I've seen in pictures, it's gorgeous! * A* !!!
Awhman, it's nowhere close to me. I'd have to take a nice, long plane trip there. Ahhhh.
YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GO THOUGH!!!
Oh my gosh, that would be awesome! I only know a few dumb things. Hahaha! But I'll definitely try!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:14:14 )
@Yandere: They have got those Fairytale castles and villages just like in the books and pictures. All the history and culture. Man don't forget about the sausages and dried meats....oh my god I will taste them ALL. I am guessing their hamburgers must be really good too right? XD If I ever go I will definitely let you know how it is.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:22:37 )

@saeyra: Ahhhhh, that's amazing!! * U * !!!
It would be like feeling like a princess. Ahhhhh.

UGHHHHHH. I love german food! I can't even imagine the food there. * q* UGH. IT WOULD BE AMAZING.
And the beer too DSAJGGH though, I'm sure it would knock me off my butt. Haha.

TH || dA ||webtoon

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:29:54 )
@Yandere: Which places in Germany are you interested in?

I want to visit this place one day.

Always ping me please.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:53:38 )

@Yandere: oh i hope so! I wasn't able to participate in the mystery one cause i was still reading it and didn't want to vote until i read it. and than. i missed out. so now i gotta get posting!

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.