Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout 1% battery left. Please charge!!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 00:35:36 )

@saeyra: Ahh, I haven't really looked into it yet. q vq So, I'm not really sure where I'd go!
I still haven't looked up much for Japan either, besides questions about the hot springs. Haha.

Oh. My. Goodness!! That is a gorgeous castle. D: !!!

@shadami: Ah, I didn't participate in the events at all. Ehehe- whoops!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 01:10:28 )
i lost track of my conversations in here so sorry u guys ;w;

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 01:14:42 )

it's okay picatin me too.

things go too fast for slow little me

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 01:21:23 )
@Yandere: That's Neuschwanstein Castle. Neuschwanstein Castle is a 19th-century Romanesque Revival palace on a rugged hill above the village of Hohenschwangau near Füssen in southwest Bavaria, Germany. (That spelling tho. Thank the lord for copy and paste.)

@Picatin: Its kay, it was just some boring nerdy stuff. :vanora_xd: Which boils down to..We both wanna go to a castle in Germany, play princess, drink beer and eat sausages and hamburgers all day. Because German food is LIFE And Yandere wants to go to Japan as well and play sexy jutsu in the hot springs. :vanora_xd:

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 01:35:10 )

LMAO

@yandere: mmm sexy jutsu. changing ur mind i see? ;D

just a gloomy ghost

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 01:56:21 )

@Yandere: hahaha it happens <3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:07:35 )

@picatin: Shameeeee.
/dings bell
Nah, it's good though!!!
How are u doing on ur voltra quest???

@saeyra: Omg, I'm in love. ;;; If I lived nearby I would travel everyday. omg. TT _____ T
HAHAH. German words... are really intense sometimes. There's a word that I used to know that was like 40 characters. xDD It meant something simple like stoplight or something too. hahahah.

SEXY JUTSU IN THE HOTSPRINGS. XDD !!!

@lance: BELIEVE IT!!!
omg, I'm just... i'm obsessed. I can't. /flops.

@shadami: The events were really good though? o:
I thought about reading the posts since I really just skimmed them, but I don't really have all the time either. puffs.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:09:06 )

oh yeah they were fantastic!! i was able to enter the art contest. My ideas for new items aren't amazing. but they were fun.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:15:27 )
@Yandere: Haha yeah I have seen some really long ones in the manuals for electronics and crap. Its the lego effect man! They just keep tacking them letters on! My favorite German word is Krankenwagen the word for ambulance because it sounds like they are in a wooden wagon operated by cranks and two people have to pump really fast so they can get to the emergency on time and also run the siren. I don't know...my brain is weird XD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:00:52 )

@shadami: Ahhh, I usually hate contests because I know I'm never going to win them, but eh. I should have at least checked out the entries. akdshjgkadsg
Hey, as long as you're having fun too! That's really important!!

@saeyra: Yess. My gosh, they get insane. I've tried pronouncing them and I'm sure they're 100% wrong. I'll need to ask my own german friend when I get the chance to get him on discord. akdfjhasgd,. Be like please pronounce!!!
I LOVE THAT WORD TOO. OMG. hahahahah.
Krankenhaus means hospital too. xDD In case you were interested!!!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:13:50 )
@Yandere: Haha yes I am! I loove fun facts! I bet its a house completely run with cranks by little people in the walls. And they make people all better. Damn, now I know why the best fairy tales come from that country. Oh dude I just saw this cartoon recently called Ferdinand. Basically John Cena voices a bull from Spain who is a pacifist but is forced to fight in the bullfighting arena. Anyways they have these mean German horses which were my favourite part of the whole movie. You might get a kick out of it.

Here is a clip of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec3rs1Fcy6A

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 22:15:04 )
there's so much cute art ahhhhhhh i'm trying to finish my commissions so i can have some volts to plat with >w<!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 23:28:04 )

@saeyra: Oh man. xDD I feel like they should have put something like that in a comedy movie or something. It would have been great!
Ahh, the Grimm tales are amazing! * A* I would love to actually read the stories from them. I've heard bits and pieces and they're really interesting!

Omg. whut. Time to watch that now then!

@picatin: SUSKY Y????

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 23:49:31 )
@Yandere: Haha did you watch the video? Its a liiittle racist/species-ist I don't know the proper term haha. And the German accent is obviously not spoken by a real German, just extremely exaggerated but I loved it none the less. They had a joke in the movie, where the horses where saying that the bull was so low-class "his parents were probably not even related" and they all laugh. I loved it.

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 00:09:30 )

@saeyra: Yeah, I did! xD It was pretty funny! I feel bad for the bull though, he just seems so confused. Haha.
OH NOOOOOO. Probably not even related. LMAO.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 20:48:51 )
@yandere: how much naruto do you have left?! i can't believe you finished it so fast LOL

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 21:55:17 )

@Yandere: Yes i have been having alot of fun.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 22:58:28 )
@Lance: Late reaction to dead site from drama: that's actually a sadly common story nowadays isn't it? ;-; I worked on one or two myself.

@Yandere: I'm surprised I missed a week basically and they're still open. Is it a fluke or luck~? o3o

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 23:55:49 )

@picatin: 20 left. WHEEZE.
I just... I have a lot of time to watch shows with my commute. orz.

@shadami: Ahhh, that's really great!!

@juneberry: Hrm? I forgot what we were talking about. @ v @ ;;
You mean for the event?
I mean, I think Fozzy announced that it was ongoing to the 13th! SO POST LIKE CRAZY.

TH || dA ||webtoon

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 23:59:28 )
@Yandere: I think that's it yep! But some threads in the event area are closed. I think it's mostly user made threads that are open- but definitely some are, and I was like "Woah neat I can still post here when the lights are on?" - to be fair I hadn't seen the timing yet until then. xD I've missed a lot, so I'll definitely post a lot~

Also wait you watch shows during commute? You must get great internet despite on the road!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.