Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout 1% battery left. Please charge!!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 06:18:18 )

@demonicgaara: AHH YEAH! It's nice missing the subtle things. asdhgakg.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 17:48:34 )
[color=#F87217]

Wake up ppl!!! Even though I won’t be on until later tonight.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 19:55:03 )
nardo is that u

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 19:59:05 )
Who is nardo?
*googles nardo*
Nardò is a town and comune in the southern Italian region of Apulia, in the province of Lecce. In 2014, it had a population of 20,766.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 00:51:17 )

@Picatin: SUSKY Y. IT ME!!!

@saeyra: no omg. xDD There was this comic about Naruto and Sasuke that was really dumb. It spells the names wrong and everything. LMAO.
Lemme go find it.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 01:05:54 )
@Yandere: Haha okay that makes so much more sense. My research has produced two other interpretations for Nardo. One is a nickname for some guy named Bernardo. The other meaning is a person who is blind drunk and acting foolishly.

However, if you add an S at the end as in Nardos, it means a kind, beautiful hot, smart,confident, will help a bestie when she needs to and always got your back.
(according to urban dictionary)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 01:37:47 )

@saeyra: Yeah. xD Had to fit in with my naruto avatar. WHEEZE.
Whelp.
I like the second definition better, so let's go with that. Especially since it fits in with sexy jutsu.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 01:47:12 )
@Yandere: You are spot on with the cosplay! I love it! Also, the art in your post style is sooo pretty :vanora_heart: Who is the artist?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 01:54:47 )

@saeyra: Hehe, thanks! I tried my best with the items that Voltra has!
T ___ T
I WISH I KNEW. Whenever I try to search it, it only leads to a pintrist (??) account with a bunch of other sexy jutsu photos. /puffs

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 02:29:53 )
@Yandere: Haha sad, I was gonna stalk the artist. You know for a kid's cartoon the sexy jutsu premise is pretty nsfw XD But then again the Japanese have a very different view on what is and what isn't sfw.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 15:28:49 )

nty@saeyra: I've been trying, believe me. fdajhdsgjkahgdsag.
IT REALLY IS. I remember watching it and looking at my mom's reaction when it was on tv, but she never said anything. Haha.
I suppose we do, yes. q vq

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 17:36:13 )
@Yandere: Aww are you from Japan? Cool! I haven't met many Japanese people yet. I have met only 1 so far. A guy in school. He was cute. Being all quiet, cool and mysterious in the back of the class writing notes in kanji. :vanora_embarrassed:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 18:20:49 )

@saeyra: Oh gosh, no! I just used to watch anime on tv all the time. ;;; Back when Naruto was on cartoon network or something. Hahah.
I wish I understood Kanji! It's so cool! T ___ T

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 19:08:34 )
@Yandere: Well I studied Chinese in school, so I used to be able to write in Kanji a little. Its been so long now though, my writing is probably terrible and I can't remember shit. :vanora_xd: Its pretty cool that the Chinese and Japanese can understand each other when they write even though they speak entirely different languages. But I also think the Japanese writing that they invented, the Hiragana and Katakana looks easier and less complicated. I can't understand those though, they are just pretty symbols to me.

Sorry I got carried away. Yes reading and writing in kanji is cool. Its very similar to drawing so maybe that's why their artists are so amazing at art. :vanora_xd:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 19:24:58 )

@saeyra: Ahh, my husband took chinese in school too! Though, it was really only the 101 class, he got an A in it though! He really only knows a few words though. q vq;;
That is really cool though!! It's kind of like Italian and Spanish are similar, even some of the words mean the same exact thing. u vu ///
It's just... so neat honestly. I've tried copying it, but I'm not even sure it would be readable.

No, it's fine! I'm glad there's someone who is as interested as I am! Q VQ

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 19:43:16 )
@Yandere: You need to have smooth steady strokes and that just comes with practice. I had to do pages upon pages of it in school and the teacher was pretty strict. Some entire pages would have giant red Xs on them it was pretty scary XD.

And yeah most languages in Europe have connections and share words. Even between the 6 main groups. Its kinda cool when you are listening to a language from a group you don't understand and you find like the one word in like a 20 word rant that you DO understand and you are like AHA! Yeah I get you man! Totallyyy... (most of the time its the curse words but not always haha) But yeah within the groups there is little to no difficulty understanding each other. There is one word that's pretty universal though PIZZA

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 20:09:48 )

My battery is good, but I only have one Fuse lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 20:39:30 )

@saeyra: Ahhh, yeah, I definitely can't do that. xD I'd love to have a teacher to teach me japanese, but I suppose that's something I don't think I'll ever have. orz. I already took all my languages in high school and colleg. weep.
That's how kids learned script as well though! You'd circle the best ones, and then make them do the pages all over again too. xD

YES!!
Strangely enough, I don't know a lot of curses in the two language that I've studied. |||OTL.
The only curses I've learned in German was through my hubby. ;;;; Since, he knows at least two curses in a handful of language. Hahah.
YES PIZZA. AUGHHHh. I LOVE PIZZA!!

@totalanimefan: Oh no! D: Only one fuse??? You poor thing!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 20:56:50 )
@Yandere: You had very mature teachers then haha! What languages do you know? There are lots of Japanese teachers on youtube and some apps that help you memorize Kanji.

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 21:17:20 )

@saeyra: I really did. q vq I feel like a lot of them were also young too, so they might have thought their job was on the line or something too. /scratches head

I'm not fluent at all in them, but I know bits and pieces of Spanish and German. q vq !!
AKJSHFK I've been trying to learn it on Duolingo, but I can't seem to memorize the sounds + the kanji for each sound.
Plus I'm really busy with my job, so I don't really have the time to. My hubby is going to try and learn some Japanese before we visit Japan though, so maybe that will be incentive to learn some of it again.

TH || dA ||webtoon

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.