Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops The Sandbox [Art] ⇒ Shop: CLOSED ⇄ Freebies: OPEN

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 05:46:47 )
@Mica: You're welcome! It makes me want to eat the hair...but I don't think that would taste good. :vanora_sick:
LOOOOL yeah, skin can be a butt to do. Why can't all of art be equally fun? :vanora_cry:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 05:54:03 )
@chai: I don't know, if cats can do it why can't we!? :vanora_xd: Human hairballs though... maybe not.
That IS true! It'll always be something you have less fun doing.. :vanora_angry: I'm so close to finishing this art trade thing tho, omg. :( But I wanna go play video games now...

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 06:01:51 )
Ah, the tempting sound of a loot box opening from within your inventory, springing upward into four possible legendaries. It calls, does it not?

=3

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 06:03:22 )
@Dowan: :vanora_glasses: The fuk you talking about.
(Hii, the addiction begins and I hope you're ready. :D)

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 06:13:14 )
Why, the sweet dulcet tones of an Overwatch loot box of course!
(I don't think I am D: )

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 06:22:36 )
@Dowan: ..oh..oh..that.. aha.. MAYBE? But I'm so close to finishing... also I'm hungry. :vanora_cry:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 08:17:55 )
@ghost: Hi! I've finished. :D ..Er, I know we didn't agree to a specific thingie so don't feel pressured to do anything similar. Hope ya like it.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 09:12:48 )
@Mica: Oh my god! You drew Sam! I'm so surprised and so happy! I wasn't sure anyone would want to draw him and you did it so well, he looks so good in your style! Thank you so much ahhh

And no I'm matching the effort! :vanora_huff:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 09:28:04 )
@ghost: :vanora_heart: Awe I'm just really happy you like it! I looked at allll of them and I liked his personality, plus I did want to challenge myself a bit with that kind of character. You're super welcome! (I wasn't sure wtf the shirt design was so I just eyeballed the logo LOL)

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 09:46:22 )
lovely art. thanks for the parfait! :vanora_heart:

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 09:53:00 )
@ghost: Oh, I updated the picture.. I uploaded the wrong one. I can't forget his piercings ! :vanora_heart:
@okios: No problem! I'm glad you like it enough! :)) Thank you for the compliment! :vanora_heart:

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 10:28:58 )
@Mica: Oh thanks for letting me know! I'll go update it on my threat too c':

I'm really glad to hear you liked him, that makes me happy o': And HAH I wondered! You actually captured it so well considering. It's the classic Woodstock logo.
later.

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 23:52:26 )
@Mica: I...I guess I can try eating hair and seeing how that turns out? That's what science is, right?
LOL I got that way yesterday. I was like "I'll take a little break and play a game!" Next thing I know it's 3am and I'm a terrible person. :vanora_cry:
What sort of games do you like to play?

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:20:32 )
@chai: I'm not sure that's the science you want! LOL Oh man, what did play until 3am!?
I play a little bit of everything, though I tend to go towards survival/building names like Minecraft, Ark: Evolved and Don't Starve. But I like Borderlands 2, Overwatch, League of Legends, farming games and strategy/action RPGs. Dungeon crawlers are fun tooo. You?!

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:11:15 )
@Mica: But is it the science we need...? I played the Life is Strange prequel. My heart is not ready to be torn out again, but I can't help it. :vanora_cry:
My sister has been telling me about Don't Starve! It seems pretty fun...I'll have to give it a try. :O
What platform do you play Overwatch on?! It's so fun to play I'm so bad at it though rip.
I play a lot of open world RPG stuff I guess, haha. But a lot of games look really cool, I just suck at them all so much I have a hard time justifying if I want to buy them or not. :vanora_xd:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:11:23 )
@chai: Oh I have heard many heart wretching things about that game. :vanora_cry:
Ohh mann, if you doooo... and you got steam and you happen to want a random as heck person I will totally play with you.
I play it on PC! I'm not gud at all either but I meaaaaaaaaaaan, we ain't professionals here to win rite?!
Open world like Skyrim and such? O.O

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:00:01 )
@Mica: Yes, I'm hoping it doesn't hurt my heart TOO bad this time. :C
Sure! :D I'll have to look about downloading it. If I do, I'll let you know!
Aw man, everyone I know plays on PC. :< I should have bought it for PC, haha. And right, I never care about winning. I just like to go there and have fun. :D
Yup! And I got into a game recently called Horizon Zero Dawn. That game is sooo nice. :vanora_heart:

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:39:49 )
Damn! I like your setup :vanora_heart:
Cozy little place you got here! Looks like business is booming!

Always ping me please.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 08:12:16 )
@ghost: No probs, it was my badd. I like details, so I didn't wanna forget any. :vanora_xd: Plus the laid back, chillax kinda character appeals to me... also.. freckles. :vanora_heart:
@chai: eek. I am always, always excited to play Don't Starve. It's pretty cheap on a sale, too!
D: I don't own any consoles...also, my only question is HOW DO U AIM. I am such a trashcan in aiming to begin with that I can't imagine doing it with a controller... :vanora_shock:
Oh damn you're a PS4 gamur huh, I wish Icould relate. My heart is beating for KH3 :vanora_heart: And any Tales game that's available there.
@Saeyra: Thanks! I tried really hard not to make it remind anyone of Mcdonalds LOL. Saraaahhh, make a shop tooooo. :vanora_heart:
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 10:21:05 )

@Mica: I get paid later this week, I'll download it then! :>
I can't aim in any game, ever. :vanora_xd: I play Lucio a lot so I typically just rely on his boop to save me, so i suppose I don't need to aim much, haha! Is KH3 only going to be available for PS4?

avi site survey

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.