Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops The Sandbox [Art] ⇒ Shop: CLOSED ⇄ Freebies: OPEN

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:05:47 )
@Dowan: So does Elliot, he feeds the dog and waters the plant too D=
@Ginji: LOL, wow! HRM! Sure, if you don't mind at all! I could try messing with it when I make the time. I'm also super indecisive so I wouldn't know what theme/color/design I'd want it anyway, but maybe I can whip up something special. Do you usually do coding and such on other sites oto? O_O

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 11:11:12 )
@Mica: Yeah, I try to, but it's sometimes hard to find out what areas are called on all the sites. I do like having nice profiles though, so I always mess with it XD

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 20:45:22 )
@Dowan Thank you so much! I'm glad you think so. :)

@Mica Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I would love to see her in your style. :D
And yes, LotR is indeed awesome.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 21:31:03 )
@Mica: Yeah I've been trying since high school to start one but I'd always talk myself out of it or psyche myself out. But I've looked at all my favourite webcomics and thought 'you can really see how much they improve over time but I never disliked how they started' so I'm pushing myself to just start now. Even if my backgrounds such or my art's not as good as I want it to be, I know actually sitting down and making this comic is going to force me to get practice in. c':

Ah thank you! I really love the look of retro movie posters and it fits the plot of the comic so I couldn't resist. I'll start working on it again after art trades are done and I'm caught up on my Voltra workload c':<

HAHA alright! Well in that case I better not keep you waiting too long...

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 23:03:13 )
@Mica: I can has free arts?!
Username: dragoness129
References:
Notes: Cute and Sexy!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 00:08:31 )
@Ginji: Ooh yeah, I think I did that for Ernya at one point but nothing crazy... I cannot remember now though. T.T But man, dem coders are legit when they figure it out. Are you gunna move more boxes around? I think half my problem is iono where i want things to be and what graphic/theme I'd go with. qwq
@ghost: Duuude, me too, I've brainstormed many stories, etc, but I never really settled on a story... I always wanted to do a manga-oneshot kind of deal but lawd jesus, I really respect people who keep up with their comics no matter how simple their drawings are. Seeing how the artist improves is DEFINITELY one of the most exciting thing about the whole thing.. so that's one thing that you should always look forward to.
People who are consistent usually end up seeing results.. :vanora_heart:
Doood, do you have a story summary that's out somewhere or is it a BIG SECRET RIGHT NOW? :O
(ITS OK I CAN BE PATIENT. Really. yup. very mature here. mmhmmm.)
@dragoness129: Ooh, I like those notes! Sure, Imma do it. :)

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 00:14:40 )
@Lithinel: (insert blush face here) ooh! I'm thinkin' something ethereal with yours and soft colors... may stat on the weekends tho but I might surprise you. ;)

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 00:25:20 )
@Mica: Yeah I don't really know what to do with the boxes. I am not that skilled at it XD I have the theme down though. I changed it from the cupcake and went with a galaxy theme because my avatar isn't always going to be cute and I want my profile theme to look good with my avi XD

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 00:26:40 )
@Ginji: HOLY- Now it's a glitter bomb! LOL I love the colorscheme but now the text is hard to read! :vanora_cry:
That's so hard- like changing your profile to kinda harmonize with your avi... I'm still biding my time before I make a new one... need..more..commonss.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 00:31:14 )
@Mica: Yeah the black areas are a bit hard. I'm not sure how to help that because I can't change the font to white, then you won't see the comments at all. That's fine if I want to hide them XDDD you'll have to highlight them to read it XD

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 00:51:20 )
@Ginji: oh god no, coding and design woes. :vanora_cry: Yeah at least it's only mostly the about me.
I wonder if there's a code for each section... so you can change the opacity on 'em. *shudders* Noh the technicalities is cray cray.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 01:08:34 )
@Mica: Yeah, no, I don't want to deal with that XD There probably is some way, but I can read well enough it so I'm sure others can too. If some people have problems, I'm sorry? XD I will try to make the font larger though. that seems easy.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 01:21:06 )
@Mica: Oh I understand that issue! it took me FOREVER to decide on a story to go with. I've had to many half finished projects I just tossed out... It definitely is like a full time job and people who are able to update consistently on schedule work soo hard... I hope I'm able to keep up. You should definitely give it a try though, something short for practice o: I did a few doodle comics to try to get into the flow of it

Ahh I'm like, dying that you're actually interested YEAH I have one... let's see (I'm bad at summaries):

"Midnight Shoot follows the exploits of Milo Malic, a failure of a film director with a massive inferiority complex and delusions of grandeur. When he learns he is a spirit magnet, there's only one thing to do right? Exploit them to get famous! With the help of his far too patient brother and crew, he's going to use these powers for a noble cause: disturbing the dead to create a trashy ghost-hunting reality show. But what will come from tampering with the afterlife? And will anyone even care?"

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 02:13:13 )
/crawls in
SaaAAaannnddDdd BbbooooOoooooOOxxxXxx

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 07:55:19 )
@Lina: Ah! You crawled in out of no where *jumps*
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 08:19:38 )
Nowhere is hard to get out of. I always have to crawl. XD
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 12:06:42 )
@Lina: DONT GET SAND IN YOUR PANTS.
@Ginji: I can't imagine someone would have actual problems with such a small thing! LOL, gotta sacrifice for DAT SPARKLE yo.
@ghost: I know I will get to it eventually, I just have so many things I wanna do like like a ribbon bouquet/display for my Dad, paint more, bake cakes, it's like how do you pick inbetween gaming and then school/work?! There isn't enough time in the day :vanora_cry:
Oohhh, strong personalities with a lovable supporting cast. That actually sounds really interesting, and I'm not just saying that. It's mostly because the main character's kind of selfish and has a big personality, I love how he wants to use his gift for his gain and then maybe we'll see character growth and and and from the sounds of it I might really love Sam. :vanora_heart:
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 13:48:28 )
@Mica: Man you live such a busy life! I can see why you have no time for it, wow. And here I am even struggling to do Voltra stuff I need to step up my game. How do you even find time to post on here?!

Ah I'm really glad you think so, thank you! With the last comic I tried scripting I struggled because a lot of it was stuff I had no experience with so I thought, hey, write what I know. I know paranormal stuff, I know trashy tv, I know what film production is like, and I know how to write assholes. Perfect. c; And yeah Milo's definitely going to come into a lot of conflict because of his hubris and have to learn from it... haha! I'm so happy you like Sam! I was worried people wouldn't respond to him
later.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 16:09:27 )
@Mica: Dayum, Sugar. Youre stuff has a certain cuteness [and quality!] that I could only hope to achieve!
I'll totes be back sometime in the future to actually comm ya~<3
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 16:11:18 )
/plays in sandbox

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.