Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops The Sandbox [Art] ⇒ Shop: CLOSED ⇄ Freebies: OPEN

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 20:26:57 )
@mica: I like sand in my pants! :vanora_huff:
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 20:29:02 )
@ghost: Ahaha, I'm not thaat busy! It just sounds like I do a lot of stuff cause cause.. I just like a lot of stuff. :vanora_heart: Also the avatar site lover in me compels me to post and earn cute clothes *w*
Yeah, it's hard to write something well without a lot of reading/research/info on it... and I just like that kind of quirky mix of elements you got there. Did you do a lot of writing before? Like creative-wise or roleplay(I guess they're da same thing.. LOL)
@Lunakiri: Ohw OwO ..T-thank you! Also yayaya, I'm making a new style to open up comms soon but I wanna do freebies first. :D ALSO, feel free to come back just to talk!
@Lina: I SHANT OPPRESS YOU THEN.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 00:07:03 )
@Mica: Sticking around to chat may very well be a thing I do~<3

Maybe... I'm really antisocial and awkward. Lol.

And I love your bust in your sig~<3

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 02:09:00 )
That makes sense o: You do have a lot of interests, it sounds exciting through. Your life has a lot of variety. And oh geez I bet you're going to go wild when more items are released then

It definitely is it gets so overwhelming! I'm glad you like it though I hope i'm able to pull it off c': And yeah I used to roleplay all the time! It was one of my favourite things to do, but I haven't really done it in years.. Personal circumstances + no time saw to that whoops. I used to write during high school too but those stories suuuucked

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 16:02:45 )
@Lunakiri: Ooo! A new avi! Cute! It's okay, I'm super awkward too and I run out of stuff to say but but but as long as we try it shouldn't be any problem! :D
@ghost: I will go very wild. :vanora_heart:
I think with enough thought and effort, you could totally do it. At least I know you got the skillz. Yeah RPing is really quite a commitment, it gets difficult when you have no idea what to do/where to go but you still love the RP. :vanora_cry: Hey hey, one thing I notice from the past is sometimes you're more creative even tho it's awkward and funky. :vanora_xd:

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 16:04:18 )
@Mica: yeah. Had to edit it. Lol. My rp partner and I had Avis that were too similar. Lol. Had to add something to differentiate. XD

And being so awkward really does suck sometimes. Lol

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 16:07:08 )
@Lunakiri: Bahaha, there's not much variety.. YET.. yet. I can't wait for more stuff, but I can also wait cuz.. cuz.. I need to save for items! It's so hard to hold on to my volts when I want art. :vanora_cry:

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 16:09:26 )
@Mica: lol! Meanwhile I'm hoarding g them for a custom profile. XD

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 16:11:23 )
@Lunakiri: ...RIP all our vaults. Dear god. :vanora_cry: I have slept very little all day, I want to eat though... the life choices..

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 16:12:52 )
@Mica: so eat then sleep?
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 19:12:30 )
@mica: Good, I can't wait to see it! It's going to be fun

Aw thank you that actually means a lot c': I better start committing to it! And oh yeah it definitely can be especially when you get really into world-building and everything. (and yeah I would always be the one to smack into writing walls)

YEAH that's very true! I used to come up with a LOT of ideas even though uh... 95% of them were terrible. Not sure if it's just harder to be creative now, or I just learned what taste and shame are.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 22:57:02 )
@Mica: Yeah I have always found galaxy wallpaper like that to be beautiful so sometimes I'll just step back and stare at it XD

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 00:16:09 )
@Lunakiri: I want to but I can't eat and sleep right away cause I might get acid reflux. :vanora_cry: Such is my bodeh tellin' me not to be an asshole to myself. I knocked out in the end! How are you today? :D
@ghost: WORLD BUILDING. My huge problem is I get stuck on the details and end up with: wtf that makes no sense. Then I eventually fizzle out myself and get completely writers blocked. I once played a game where you can build like, little structures, walls, forests (it had like a starcraft type format) then we'd roleplay on it but the world building took a legitimate 4-5 hours for everyone to spawn units, customize buildings and add special effects. LOL
I'm not sure either, I just remember thinking my craptastic sketch/dress/design was amazing and I didn't give a crap about anyone else. I shud dig one up and redraw them!
@Ginji: I love galaxy designs! Especially on muh nails. :vanora_sun:

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 00:24:07 )
@Mica: Oooh, that sounds so pretty! Do you do your nails like that yourself? I paint my own nails, but I don't think I could do that XD

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 07:25:21 )
@Ginji: I can't do galaxy either - I make do with pretty shimmer polish and layering it ontop of a black. It's no galaxy but it feels liek one. Yeah I paint my nails all the time, I might have a decent polish collection.. I MIGHT BE AN ADDICT.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 07:28:41 )
@Mica: My nails look really nice right now. I have aqua as a bottom layer in the back, then a light blue after that, then purple, and at the tip of the nails is black. Yes, every nail has four different colors on it XD
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 07:45:48 )
@mica: Oh my god it sounds like you guys so much time on world building you'd barely have any time to actually play! But I'd do the same thing with the details... I especially hate when you think you've come up with something really cool at first but then when you try to explain it you realize it sounds stupid ugh..

You should do it! I love doing art redraws, it's fun comparing and seeing how much you've improved c': I have some truly painful ones augh..
later.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 14:53:02 )
@Ginji: Oh man!! I knew it! I'm not the only one who likes to use several colors! I haven't tried 4 but I usually have at least 2! :D I'm so happy~
@ghost: Yeah we do, it was such a long time ago tho then I adjusted to writing on forums..(AVATAR SITES) and the addiction began. :D
Old art, I have ones from like... 5-10 years ago it's sooo bad. O_O;; I haven't done one to completion though- but I never colored any of my old drawings that I know of... :vanora_xd:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 14:53:13 )
GUYS OMG NEW COMMONS RIP MY VOLTS
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 14:53:58 )
Yup, my volts have already been ripped. ^^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.