Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops The Sandbox [Art] ⇒ Shop: CLOSED ⇄ Freebies: OPEN

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 05:41:08 )
Yes! I totally slouch while I'm drawing and hurt my back. Shame on me. :vanora_cry:

I have bad joints, so my hands often hurt.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 05:52:24 )
@Lina: :vanora_cry: Yeah, drawing is hard on your body too. I take breaks when I'm being good...I likely over did it tonight though but I'mma be stoppin' now with the drawin'.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 05:57:21 )
That's a good idea.
I draw, and play video games, and write, and crochet... I basically never stop using my hands. Poor things. :vanora_sweat:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 05:59:09 )
@Lina: Oh no, you has a bigger wombo! My outside hobbies out of those two are baking and making ribbon roses, the last one is pretty hard on my fingers but I don't do it too often either. Baking- we got mixers for that thank gawd!
What do you crochet?! :D

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 21:29:58 )
I used to love doing ribbon roses. I did bouquets for everyone. Then I ran out of reasons to do it and stopped. :vanora_sweat:

I crochet lots of things. I have 4 scarves and a blanket I'm in the middle of. >.< And I'm about to start a bunny shaped doll.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 21:50:34 )
@Lina: omg. My friend does crochet too and she makes pokeballs(OF WHICH I HAS SOME) and all sorts of cute-ass things. I wish I could use a scarf but my country is hella tropical. Wow, I never did finish a whole bouquet, I suppose I never had any reason either. I usually glued them onto clips and gave it to the little girls that wanted some. :vanora_sweat: Do you have a picture anywhere? /loves looking at ribbon roses.
SIdenote, been doing pixels all day.. I forgot how much fun they are to make.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 22:34:23 )
@Baz: I had forgotten all about this now but but you asked me to ping you when I had it available. :vanora_sweat: So er, here it isss.. :vanora_xd:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 22:51:24 )
@Baz: :vanora_shock: That was quick! Sure I can draw your avatar.. but what do you mean about "add your own item"? Like, I can add any sort of stuffs?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 22:59:00 )
I love the graphics you used on the first page! And your art is adorable! <3
Good luck with your shop :3

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 23:10:32 )
@Thalanil: Thanks! =D Used some old brushes to make it look fancy since I don't often do it... a bit of a less obvious obsession with me is I like buying forum designs too but those aren't often on sale/available... plus I'm broke all the time so I just kind of oogle from afar LOL
Woo dual thread conversation :vanora_xd:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 23:13:15 )
@Mica: Mmm, I love buying forum designs. So fun!
You did a really good job. <3

Haha, right. ;D
Double the volts though, hehe. :vanora_sun:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 23:18:12 )
@Thalanil: Righht?! I'm already giddy thinking of the new colorscheme, or or what to use for event forums (assuming there are any...) ..I might like setting up threads a little.
Oho, smart thinking there though. :vanora_xd:

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 00:32:06 )
Crochet is really great. You can make basically anything! XD
I haven't done ribbon roses in years. But I'll check if my mom still has the ones I made her out somewhere and snap a picture the next time I'm there.

Pixel art is fun, but I'm not so great at shading. :vanora_sweat:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 01:10:18 )
@Lina: :vanora_shock: Oh! Only if it's not a bother at all! Its just cool to meet someone who does/did? it too!
Yeah, I do itty bitty ittyyyy bittttyy ones though, I went through a cute food/etc pixel phase and it was a blast to collect them. :D

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 01:14:31 )
I love trying to pixel little items! That's my favorite!

I go to my mom's every friday. So I just have to remember.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 01:20:12 )
@ghost: umm.. I didn't really have a reason to do this, I just liked your hair color and I had no one to draw.
Hope you don't mind. :vanora_sweat:

@Lina: Yesss. :D Like little foods or little slimes, oh my god little slimes. And then decorate them everywhere for maximum cuteness.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 01:25:37 )
@mica: Oh my god what an amazing surprise! Of course I don't mind I absolutely love it, thank you so much! You made me look really cool :vanora_sun:

I was actually just about to come in here to ask if you wanted to do any art trade honestly!
later.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 01:32:58 )
That looks amazing!! Incredible art!

I don't know if I could do a slime. The shading sounds hard. I should try sometime. ^^

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 01:36:22 )
@ghost: :vanora_shock: oohh... well I wasn't just looking at all your ocs, nope..nope nope. (There was the shiny new thread smell that attracted me) I would love an art trade! I'm not sure what I want drawn though, I spent an awful long time deciding what to ask Rabbit to draw. :vanora_sweat:
D'you have a specific oc in mind? I haven't done an art trade in.. years, I forget if there's any such process. :vanora_sweat:
@Lina: Thank you >w< FLUFFY HAIR IS FLUFFY. Woahwoah, if you do, I want to see! /pawpaw
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 01:37:40 )
I'll give it a shot and show it off!

ps....
@Mica: I can has free arts?!
Username: lina
References:
Notes: They're male/female twins. They are in a mafia family.
-Female is the younger one. She's serious and cold towards people she doesn't know. She's scared to get too close to people, because in her life, people die.
-Male is a very easy going guy. Quick to smile and always telling jokes. He hides his real emotions behind a smile because he wants to cheer up his sister, who takes everything to heart. He's outgoing and silly.

Just separate, or pick just one? OnO
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.