Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts .:: ♡ Közi’s Magical Sweets Shoppe ♡ ::.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 03:51:50 )

@Kozi: -air high five-

I just like being prepared in case of anything. I'm the same with my external hard drives. Have a back-up of the back-up.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 04:07:33 )

@DevilkinBoi: Ooof. I need another one of those. Mine is super old. *fingers crossed*

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 04:11:33 )

@Kozi: I just have so many college and work assignments that I needed somewhere to have them all saved. Then there's having back-ups of computer files since my first laptop died and I lost so much that my dad wasn't able to recover... I currently have three external hard drives. One hasn't seen much use since it only has 500GB. But the 2TB and 4TB ones have been making up for it.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 04:14:26 )

@DevilkinBoi: Oh wow, that's a lot! Good for you, though! :3
Mine would mostly just be for backups of photos, videos, and originals of art for my Etsy store. XDD;;

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 04:16:43 )

@Kozi: Besides assignments, both have all my old iPod music(randomly died on me), other albums, some shows and movies my brother got me, computer files, phone files, old art, work related folders, college assignments, current art, etc.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 04:20:42 )

@DevilkinBoi: Oh wow, iPods. RIP I have a few of those over a long period of time.
I liked them. :3

Yeah, so basically everything. XD;; Same here.
I went through so many different computer builds, that it made much more sense to keep any of my realdata on an eternal.
*nodnod*

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 04:27:16 )

@Kozi: I've had like...three, I think. The last one I owned was the big one that shortly was discontinued after I bought it. I was going to add new songs to it, but poof. Just died. I don't know what happened to it.

I just don't want to risk losing any files, especially not the work ones! I have the invoice template, templates for every screen, separated by what bank it was done for, the folders for every job I've done so far, etc.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 04:30:05 )

@Kozi: I couldn’t do it either. It’s a thought job too. Sorry that I kinda killed the convo. I got mad news about my mom.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 04:32:04 )

@DevilkinBoi: Probably the all-too common problem of shortcutting quality with lesser-quality parts. :/
I face it a lot at work, and it sucks. People don't seem to see that quality parts are a good investment.

@Totalanimefan: Uh oh. You okay? D:

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 04:33:20 )

@Kozi: Yeah, true. Least I had the songs saved elsewhere before it died on me. Phone is my new iPod and even then, I have it all saved. I don't wanna lose my music collection!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 04:37:36 )

@DevilkinBoi: Very true! Although, sadly, these days most of my music comes from Youtube. :3
Either I can't find the songs anywhere, or they are limited remixes done by Youtubers. :/

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 04:42:01 )

@Kozi: I have it from everywhere, really.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 05:06:46 )

@DevilkinBoi: I have a lot of homebrew remixes in my current faves. :3

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 05:10:40 )

@Kozi: I have a lot of game OST remixes saved. My brother hates it at times.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 06:16:31 )

@DevilkinBoi: Haha, I recently have a lot of.. not sure what to call it? Future funk? electro? remixes.
i have no idea what the genre is, honestly. XDD;;; //lame

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 15:20:56 )

@Kozi: He's just a party pooper. He has video game OSTs, yet whines when I'm driving and some of my stuff plays.
Lucifer's Pet

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 16:38:33 )
@Kozi:
*swings by and waves*
Hope you're doing well.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 18:35:06 )

@Kozi: she needs open heart surgery to save her life but she got news that her insurance won’t pay for it. It must be a mistake but if it’s not I told her to go to a different country and get it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 09:16:13 )

@Wildfire: Honestly, I've been better. but I've also been worse. So, I dunno. XD;;
What about you? :3 I feel like it's been ages. D:

@Totalanimefan: Wowww, that's a really a*****le thing for them not to cover. WTF. Oo;;
Yeah, definitely see if there's another way to do that. Jeez...
*sending well wishes over for mom*

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 14:21:25 )
@Kozi: I'm hanging in there, thanks - usually better when I avoid the news and most social media sites. I'm sorry to hear you've been better (but happy that you're not "worse"!) It has been ages, hasn't it? Well, not really, but it does seem like it. I have been busy and just not felt like being online much recently. Otherwise, it's pretty much the same old thing around here for me. What have you been up to - anything fun?
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.