Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts .:: ♡ Közi’s Magical Sweets Shoppe ♡ ::.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 09:09:43 )

@Kozi: What the hell? Maybe you should see a different Dr. And explain it to them. I know that there are people that abuse it, but can't you get the one time use pills for when you need them? Not the every day ones?

Same for me with Twitter. I guess we have to rely on Voltra more. It's pretty wholesome here. I've donated too. My husband's company matched our donation 2-1 so we feel good about that. ^^

I get that people are angry, but damn direct that anger somewhere good. Not in shaming people who aren't able to give money. Did they forget that we are in the middle of a pandemic and a horrible ressision? (sp?)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 09:30:36 )

@Kozi: I'm off to bed now. I'll talk to you tomorrow <3
(Also this is my 60,000th post!)

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 10:05:10 )

@Totalanimefan: I didn't even know there were single use ones. That sounds godly. x_x;;
Even if it just means to get a real night's sleep and wake up okay, for once.

That's so awesome that his company is matching it! That's good to see.
Ours won't, but they got hit pretty hard from CV-19, and are really up-arsed right now about finances. :/
If they decide to match it, though, I'll definitely go for it! :3

ALSO YAYYYYY MY HANGOUT STOLE YOUR POST XD muahahahaha

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 17:19:57 )
    @Kozi: It's more like different categories for each RP idea.
    And each category has a man channel, media, links, and plot idea channels.
    One even has a dialogue channel for bits of dialogue that already came to me about it. lol
    So far it's organized and flows nicely.
    I hope it will help me and my group organize our thoughts. ^-^

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 18:16:33 )

@Kozi: yeah like Xanax or Ativan. I have Ativan. I only use it the night before flying so I can sleep. I can never turn my brain off then. On the flight I’m chill. I’ve only had to use it once outside of that. Normally I talk through my anxieties. Ask about those. Although once again some people abuse them so you might only get a small amount but yeah you just use it when having a panic attack. I just need half a pill when it happens. (Also makes it longer in between asking the dr)

Yes. My husband works for a big tech company. So they have a lot of money. Lol. Normally we when we donate they match the donation anyway. Like normally I give to food banks. And they match the amount.

Thank you for letting me make my 60k post here. ^^

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 01:24:15 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, maybe I should change doctors or something. The talking is nice while I'm there, but that feeling vanishes as soon as I leave. And it ends up feeling even worse. Like a tease. :/
A lot of my issue comes from my living situation, but it would be nice to get a proper night's sleep while I get my sh** together in the interim.

And no problem! You can post here whenever you want. :3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 01:27:59 )

@Kozi: Maybe talk to them about not daily pills, but just some pills when you need them? What about a therapist? They could write a note or something saying that you need it after you have had a few sessions?
I'm sorry that your living situation isn't good. To me that's the hardest because you can't get away from it. I hope that you can soon.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 01:45:18 )

@Totalanimefan: I have a therapist, but I've had to stop going since the clinic closed temporarily due to COVID-19. :/
They are only doing tele-calls and appointments right now, but unfortunately I cannot guarantee that my calls would be private,
so it's been pretty difficult.

I'm sure things will get better. These past few weeks have been really rough, especially this past week.
I hope you're doing alright.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 01:54:08 )

@Kozi: Cause of the people that you live with? Maybe you can go back and see them soon.
Yeah this past week was really rough. It was kinda nice to not have it all be about COVID-19 news though, and I am glad that sooo many people are speaking out. I just hope that change comes from this.

I'm doing alright.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 02:06:12 )

@Totalanimefan: Pretty much, yeah. I wouldn't be comfortable with that type of conversation being over the phone, anyway.
Too much of it relies on body language and observations. But if it's all you can do, then it\s all you can do. :/

The world does slowlyyyyy seem to be showing change, which is good.
It will never be easy, though. Change never is.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 02:13:44 )

@Kozi: I did mine with FaceTime. That way we could see each other.
It won't be easy, but I won't give up hope~

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 02:41:47 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, that would be awesome, if I could figure out a way to do it privately.
Even so, the place said my doctor is currently on "vacation", so I'm hoping she didn't get sick. :<

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 02:45:07 )

@Kozi: Oh...that doesn't sound good. Maybe they just needed a mental break after talking with a lot of people about all the issues in the world atm.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 02:49:16 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh yeah, definitely. I could never do that job.
People tell me I'm easy to talk to, but I usually try to find ways to help.
Sometimes there just isn't anything I can do aside from listening,
but I always feel guilty for not being able to do more for them than that.

I got super overloaded last week, and had to give my brain and heart some space. It sucks.
But sometimes we all need it.
Hopefully everyone will snap back stronger.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 02:55:32 )

<< >> -randomly drops in and hides in a corner-

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 03:01:19 )

@DevilkinBoi: Hey there, I see you. XD
How's it going? :3

Also, the frog in my yard croaking legit sounds like an office phone. Oo;;
*brrrrrrng! brrrrrng!*

like WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE PICK UP THE DAMNED FROG

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 03:05:36 )

@Kozi: Finally got my new tablet cables today. Just glad my mom goes back to work next week! Should have some peace at home now, unless my brother starts up with the usual.

Uh, I've never handled frogs, so not sure I'd be much help.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 03:19:53 )

@DevilkinBoi: XDD;; Yay! I'm sure you'll feel loads better when you can use your tablet properly. :3
Some bonus time to yourself will feel amazing, I bet! *is jealous*

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 03:26:18 )

@Kozi: Oh, the tablet was working fine! It's just that one of the cables was in a questionable state, so I asked a friend to see if he could find me a replacement cable. Better safe than sorry, you know? Thankfully, the cable was able to handle all the use I was giving it until today. Friend brought over the cables after he was done at work. The place he ordered it from, they sent an extra cable as a gift. xD So if that one dies, I have an immediate replacement!

I'll still have to do the usual stuff, but not having mom around to nag me will be a blessing. I'll just drag you over here and we can enjoy some peace together.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 03:35:29 )

@DevilkinBoi: That would be awesome! Sign me up XD;;

And super good that you have so many cables now! YAY security :3
I feel that way when I have lots of coffee and coffee creamer, lol. XD;;;;;;
It's the little things that keep one sane, I guess. :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.