Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Why did you pick your username?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 06:29:12 )
mdom are my initials. I'm not creative at all for usernames D:

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 08:35:03 )
i was listening to okey dokey by mino&zico and needed a username for my minishop mule. the name grew on me, so i began to use it everywhere.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 09:02:49 )
Honestly, then name Lunakiri came from a Naruto OC I made for a Guild on Gaia years ago. XD Lunakiri Ishizu.

It's just stuck since then, and I use it everywhere. Well, that or one of the others that I've come to adore as well. But yeah. It's just... my youtube account was made under the name of Lunakiri so long ago, that it's just stuck~<3
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 09:10:09 )
I've used this username for quite some time now, however
it was first made after one of the characters from an anime called Clannad.
I didn't follow the name after the character exactly so thus Fuu-Chan was born.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 11:35:33 )
Weeaboo + favorite pokemon

art by: blinkini (idk why i never put this here 3 years ago)

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 11:37:45 )
I have a teenie weenie obsession with Greek mythology. Nyx is a badass goddess of the night, even Zeus doesnt mess with her 8D
Just your friendly neighbourhood Goddess.

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 14:37:11 )
It's a common last name in the area I was born in (not my last name). The sadist in me knows that most other languages have no idea how to say it outloud, so I had to pick it.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 16:02:07 )
I picked my username, because it's the one I've used in all the other avatar sites I've ever been on.
Originally it was my username in DA. My friend's little brother used to call me Siipu when he was younger. So I decided to use it as my DA username and after that in every avatar sites I've been on.

My Quest
Ping me if needed. I get lost easily.

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 16:12:39 )
I'm Irish and I wanted something that people would recognize as a very Irish username. Shamrocks are a very well known Irish Symbol due to St. Patrick.
St. Patrick wasn't actually Irish. He was Welsh and was born with the name Succat. At 16 years old he was kidnapped by Irish raiders and brought back to the Emerald Isle and sold as a slave. His master made him herd sheep all by himself for 6 years before he had an epiphany from God. He told Succat that he would help him escape if he promised to go to Rome and accept Christ. Desperate for freedom, Succat agreed. He ended up having several lucky breaks and made his way to Rome where he studied and became a saint. The pope told him one day that he wanted to convert the "barbaric Irish" to the ways of Catholicism. Succat suggested that he be sent because he knew the language and how Irish people worked and thought. So, the pope agreed. St. Patrick first converted the kings because he knew if the kings were one religion, his followers would be that much easier to convince. After that, he roamed Ireland, converting those he came across. He noticed that the Irish were having trouble grasping the concept of the Holy Trinity during one of his lectures. He thought for a moment, then plucked a shamrock, which has three leaves. He used each leaf to represent each part of the Holy Trinity (father, son, holy ghost) and said the stem holds it together making it one piece and it worked. The Irish understood that. It has been the symbol of Ireland and St Patrick ever since.

Adding to the Irishness of my username, I tagged my first name, Shamus on.

Voila!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 16:43:21 )
Personal reasons but, I wish I could change it. Can I have your kidney?

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 17:39:21 )
@SukiBlackblood: Lol I have failed kidneys. Want them?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 17:44:56 )
@Shamrock Shamus:
How are you alive?

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 17:46:09 )
@SukiBlackblood: Dialysis. They barely work but Dialysis keeps me going.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 17:52:11 )
@Shamrock Shamus:
Sounds like you need a kidney donation.

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 17:54:55 )
@SukiBlackblood: Yeah, I'm on the waiting list for one. : )

I see you're an organ thief and seller? You should sell me some kidneys. xD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 17:56:23 )
@Shamrock Shamus:
Good luck on the list.

I might be able to sell one. What's your price?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 18:28:17 )
I'm Mongolian and was named after the great Genghis Khan, born Temujin.
I'm Temujin and Temujin Prime on Solia and now Voltra too but only Temujin Prime on Gaia because someone else already registered as Temujin on Gaia.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 19:34:35 )
It is my username on some other sites. And it is the name of my favorite song from the metal band Before The Dawn.

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 19:49:22 )
I picked this name cause my friends that I roleplay gave it to me as a nickname. I am the oldest of them and I act really young and naive at times.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 20:59:00 )
I made a sound of what I thought a caveman would make... and OongaChaka appeared.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.