Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Why did you pick your username?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 20:58:15 )
Hi what's up

Donator — DirtyHobo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 08:38:41 )
I was having issues thinking of a cool username, and I was watching the America ninja warrior and was going to either pick Ninja or Warrior and ended up with Ninja because Ninjas are cool :vanora_sun:

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 10:35:40 )
Everyone in this thread has such great stories. I really liked reading all of them
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:24:04 )
this is my name irl

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:29:03 )
@Lily: haha, lily is one of my default character names, too! It's my Love Nikki characters name rn
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:32:45 )
Ugh, this is going to sound so lame. LOL

I forget the details exactly, but somehow 'Dowan' translates into "prince of darkness." I've always been a fan of the dark or shadow element in gaming, and I'm always a rogue/assassin, so the name spawned from playing an assassin in Grand Fantasia many years ago.

Before that, I was primarily Lore... but Lore is an almost impossible name to get. I didn't know what lore meant then, either. It just sounded cool. XD

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 01:43:00 )
@Lily: My late wife was an Icelandic immigrant. Her first name given at birth was Lilja (said as Lilya) and it was Icelandic name for Lily. When she changed her name to one from the English language for personal reasons, she decided to stick with a flower themed name and went with Diantha, which is from the flower, Dianthus. : )
Your post jist reminded me of that.

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 05:43:29 )
It's literally my irl name lol.
I enjoy simplicity so no numbers or long names for me.
Normally if I'm not using my real name I go by "Saerri".

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Voltie — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 07:46:16 )
I like synonyms of 'ghost'. Usually I go by Spectre elsewhere when I can. This time I used Shade as a lil twist, and in reference to a friend's original character that I love a lot.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.