Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games What's your favorite game of all time?

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 14:30:19 )
Hey, Volties! I want to know what your favorite game(s) are!

Mine is probably a tie between Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, and Legend of Mana.

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 14:39:51 )
Mine is also pokemon i think :vanora_xd:
But i also like final fantasy, suikoden, harvest moon and digimon..

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 14:42:04 )
@Raxton: Final fantasy is a classic :D

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — ...... Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 14:52:28 )
Way too many to list. I've been playing a lot of Mabinogi lately, but, hmm... Dishonored 2, FFIV, Dragon Age: Inquisition, and Mass Effect 3 (well, all four games, honestly) are among my favorites.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 18:37:09 )
Uhh I don't play a lot of games but... Harvest Moon (only game I'm really good at), The Path, Left 4 Dead 2, Bully, and Undertale.
later.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 21:12:14 )
Dark Cloud series, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Darkstone, Dot Hack, The Sims, Grandia 3, Ratchet and Clank, and Jak and Daxter are fantastic games! Yes, I have a lot of favorites. ^_^

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 22:26:18 )
I love the Final Fantasy series(At least up until 10-2.I haven't played any after that), and the Tales of series. Undertale is on that list as well (Not to follow the undertale trend lol just that game blew my mind so many times and was so intriguing.) I like Rust too, but haven't been playing the past 2 weeks or so.
|

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 22:49:33 )
!!
Ph gosh, I love the Tale of Games!! And also Baten Kiatos, has anyone heard of it amg it's a WONDERFUL GAME!! The artwork and everything about it is just gorgeous and the lore and I can go on forever talking about it!!

I new game I got is um, PIllars of Eternity? It's really awesome and gorgeously made as well, there's so many choices and I ADORE THAT!

Also love Skyrim, Pokemon and Sims !! i love games so much

awesome art by okios <33

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 01:30:54 )
Bethesda games are great! Skyrim, Fallout, etc.
Creativerse is also really addicting.
Yes, my list is always growing, lol. There are just too many great games out there! :vanora_heart:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 02:14:16 )
Ugh such a hard question! >.<
I have to go with Dragon Age. (The whole series so far, I can't pick just one!)
I love everything about DA. <3

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 23:33:47 )
I'd have to say my favorites are Okami, the Tales of games, Persona 4 and 5 (only personas I've played), and Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon.
I'm sure as time goes on more will get added to this list though XD
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Donator — she, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 07:18:57 )
This is hard.
Handheld: Harvest Moon More Friends Of Mineral Town
Console: Kingdom Hearts, and newer Life is Strange.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — sheep Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 05:34:46 )
My favorite games are Portal and Portal 2!

@ me to get my attention or I probably won't respond

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 04:36:14 )
World of Warcraft, Dragon Age series, The Sims series xD Atm, anyway.
Zetsu's Corner
Pastel Squad!

Voltie — Alien Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 14:27:30 )
Sad as it is to say, probably Skyrim. :vanora_xd: It's just one game I can sink a ton of time into. So excited for the next Elder Scrolls game.
I could also say Call of Duty, Sims, Pokémon, Resident Evil, Destiny, Borderlands or Fable though, in that case. I play a lot of games and it's so easy to become absorbed when you find a good one.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 12:13:14 )
My favorite game of all time is definently a tie between gta vice city and San Andreas , I played them so much as a kid and they are such a huge part of my growing up <3 as for game series I love harvest moon/story of seasons/rune factory , sims, kingdom hearts, and just so so many more :vanora_heart:

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 20:59:09 )
GOSH it's so hard to pick favourites... I love so many games... When I was growing up, Resident Evil 4 was one of my favourites, I've beaten that game like 12 times. Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, Prince of Persia, Skyrim, Uncharted, Fallout, Portal, Mass Effect, inFAMOUS, Destiny... So many great games... why can't I ever pick a favourite q-q
So often I think about how I'd love to have lived in the past or the future but then I think about video games and I'm like, nah. xD
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 21:23:59 )
There's so many games I love, but I will always hold the entire Ace Attorney series close to my heart. I love the whole series and have every game, all the manga that go with it, and multiple collectables from the games. xD Otherwise, I'm a big Elder Scrolls series fan and also love Sims games.

Ping me so I don't ghost you by accident!
ART REQUEST

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 23:44:29 )
Probably Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. <3
Really love Final Fantasy IX too.
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 01:00:48 )
I'm a big nerd for Hearthstone; used to play Pokemon and Yugioh as a kid with my big brother and now I play Hearthstone with my big brother so the card games stuck. XD
I also play a lot of miscellaneous Mario games, Kirby (Rainbow Curse is probably my favourite), used to play a lot of TF2 and COD...And Undertale and Kingdom Hearts. :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.