Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2017 Vanora's Accessory Design Contest

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 06:35:01 )

“Hey everyone! Remember when I said I needed something really popping for my store? Well, I decided this time around I would hold a design contest for my shop! I need something really fitting for this time of year … but don’t worry, whatever you come up with will definitely be in my shop all year round! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!”

Welcome to Vanora’s Accessory Design contest! The aim of this contest is to help Vanora come up with a great accessory that she will add to her shop’s collection. Vanora will take accessory design ideas that are submitted over the course of the Reaping Ritual event, and at the end of the event, pick the design that she likes and thinks fits the theme the most. The winning item will become the newest common to be added to her shop, High-Rise Accessories, where Volties can buy it in the full spread of Voltra colors.

The user who submits the winning design will receive the item in each of the 25 colors it will be released in, in addition to 500 Ohms, and a Sweet Cakes set!
The silver runner up will receive 500 Ohms.
The bronze runner up will receive 250 Ohms.

Things to keep in mind:
★ Each user may submit up to 3 different designs for Vanora’s contest.
★ This contest is for a common that will be added to High-Rise Accessories. That means it must be accessories such as hats, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, etc. Clothing, shoes, or body mods will not be accepted as valid submissions.
★ Designs that are submitted to Voltra design contests have a chance of becoming future items. By submitting a design to this contest, you agree that your design may be utilized in this way as the artists see fit. In exchange, Voltra agrees that the original account that submitted the design will receive copies of the item that is created from the design.
★ Vanora will judge her favorite design based on how well it fits the theme and how cute she thinks the concept is. She will not select a design based purely on the artistic ability of the designer.
★ Designs submitted must be the design of the user who submits them. Submitting a design that you do not own will result in a forfeiture of the contest and possibly a ban from the site. Plagiarism and art theft are not acceptable.
★ Designs may not contain copyrighted images.
★ Designs that contain multiple colors must designate a primary color. When the winning event is made into an item, the primary color is the color that will be recolored to fit Voltra’s 25 color pallette. All other colors will stay the same on every copy of the item. For example, if Vanora’s hair were created as an item for Volties to wear, and the eggplant of her hair were considered the primary color, the bark recolor of the item would still have sunshine tips because the yellow in the design is not the primary color.

Chich:
Gladiolus Head Scarf:

Living Scarf:

Vamp Gloves:

Amakai:
Spoopy Spider Cloak & Bloody Legwarmers:

Angelic Lolita Headband

Luffer Nutter:

Panda:
Pumpkin Bow

Raxton:

Unicorn:

RainbowPanda:

Moonless Bloodfell:
Skull Mask

Shadami:

Mdom:
Spider-webbed armwarmer

Bracelet (that's a pumpkin)

Saeyra:

Miss Kitty:

Llama:

Mica:

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 06:36:05 )
“Hey, just to grab my attention I need you guys to call me over when you submit something for the contest, okay? Quote this post for me, would you?”

VANORA, YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE THIS!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 07:51:22 )
Omgomg omg!!! I have to make sure to do this. Someone bug me on Monday if I'm not posting in here xD I want to submit stuff!!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 07:51:42 )
Eeeek~ Can't wait to see all the adorable things Volties come up with for this contest!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 07:55:41 )

I've never been as excited for a contest as I am for this one.
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 08:00:14 )
VANORA WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOUR FACE
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL I'm forever jealous T^T
anyway YASSS to this contest!!!I'm already thinking of things!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 08:28:04 )
@Q t e a p o n: BELIEVE IT!
(Where's everyone else?! *COUGH*)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 08:28:22 )
What did you do to her face, Qteapon....

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 08:37:01 )
I WANT TO DO THE SAME COSMETIC INTERVENTIONS
shade my face boo

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 08:37:18 )
Honestly Vanora’s face spooked me at first xD reminds me of those dolls? But hey, this looks fun! Might join at some point :0

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 08:44:17 )
Vanora did spook me a bit too, only cause it reminds me of Chucky a bit, but you grow to love her either way.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 11:23:47 )
Vanora is fabulous

Donator — Beard Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 12:00:28 )
Oh, you know I'm entering this. >:3

Edit: I GOT TOO EXCITED AND MISSED THE PART ABOUT IT BEING SPOOPY So whoops here's my first, non-spoopy entry lol
Gladiolus Head Scarf:

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 16:54:49 )
Super pretty. I was thinking going bandana myself. I need to complete my vanora cosplay!!
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 19:38:33 )
@Chich: flowers are spoopy to those with a hey fever >_>

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:33:36 )
what, where in the rules does it say it has to be spoopy?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:53:11 )
mdom:
what, where in the rules does it say it has to be spoopy?

It mentions to fit the theme, and as Vanora says:" I need something really fitting for this time of year … " I assume, she means halloween stuff.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:58:57 )
I mean, it could also mean fall or autumn themed things too.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 00:39:50 )
true, but thinking of the overall event and what it falls under... but oh well * shrugs *

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 01:51:07 )

Oooh. I can't wait to do some entries for this.
|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.