Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Sae la Vie Gallery and Store [FULL]

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 21:59:29 )
@Saeyra: France, presumably. '3'

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/6 22:20:28 )
UMMM THAT'S SUPER CUTE?
o.o this preview has broken me

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 07:15:57 )
@Slytherclaw: Well here it is! Thanks for your patience. if you need anything changed just say so :vanora_smile:

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 15:30:14 )

@Saeyra: I would like to order some art please.

Username: Panda

Character Descriptions
Personality: Charming, Confident, Dynamic
Race: Deer
Time Period/World: Modern World
References: Current Avatar, won't be changing for awhile.
Bio: Maybe a background to match the avatar or something? XD

Type: Full Body
Style: Full Illustration
Price:

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 16:11:52 )
@Panda: Unfortunately I already have a sweet cakes set and I don't currently desire another one. Would it be okay to just give me the price in ohms instead? I am also not very good at animals (as stated on the disclaimers) so you will have to forgive me if it isn't very good. This will be the first time I am attempting deer-people. :vanora_xd: If this is all okay with you I shall add you to the list.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 20:49:34 )
Sweet baby Jesus on a unicycle
This is so much better than what I was imagining o.o
Bless Saeyra
Also lemme trade you more 250 was nowhere near what this was worth omg
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 20:56:41 )
@Slytherclaw:

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 22:41:17 )
@Slytherclaw: I'm really glad you like it! Thanks for the ohms! You can come back anytime you want new art!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/7 22:42:04 )
@Alia Starchild: Is that...maple syrup?

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/8 07:52:13 )
@Saeyra: Well... fake-ass maple-flavored bastard syrup, but yes, presumably. '3'

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 04:40:41 )
@Saeyra: May I know how long you plan on having this shop open? I currently have another commission I need to pay off so I may need to save up more Volts first. Unless you're willing to trade for items that are the same worth as well.

Also, do you have anything against canon/oc couples?

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 02:41:42 )
@Lithinel: I currently have only 2 other commissions atm so you are free to post your request. Take your time gathering funds, its okay. I usually take quite awhile with each commission. I currently have all the items I want for now, maybe by the time your commission is complete we can work the price out. Maybe some items from the December crate or January :vanora_xd: I'll have to see the request first before I can answer the canon thing. Depends on what canon...for example, I ain't doing DumbledorexVoldemort kinda thing..cos thats just...no. Please don't hit me in the childhood. I am, however, okay with HarryxHermione because..c'mon they would have made cute babies!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 03:04:32 )
@saeyra:
Alright, thanks a bunch and thank you for understanding. I should be able to get the funds I need for you fairly soon enough. I have no problem at all paying in pure volts, I just wanted to let you know that I wouldn't have been able to pay in full upfront. I can indeed give you a "down payment" for now though and give you the rest once I have saved up if you'd like. I have a Lord of the Rings OC that I would like drawn with Legolas. They're both elves, and about the same age, so it's nothing weird. And she has a really shy and sweet personality which kind of contrasts with his more confident personality. If you're okay with something like that, I will fill out the form with my request. :)

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 03:22:37 )
Nyyyeeeeeerrds. ;P

*Is also a nerd* :D

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 03:22:48 )
@Lithinel: Oh sure! I love Legolas too Mind you, likeness is a hit or miss for me. Sometimes I get people really good and sometimes its just a passing resemblance. I will try my best though. No need for a down payment. I will let you know when I start the picture, then we will start a trade. When the picture is done I will accept the trade. Sounds good to you? My current projects will take 2 weeks or more, depending how busy I am :vanora_smile:

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 03:23:25 )
@Alia Starchild: Shut up or I'ma draw Sauron doing naughty things to you

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 03:24:00 )
@Saeyra: Is... is that a threat? Or a promise? ;3

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 03:37:40 )
@Alia Starchild: Will it be a threat if he is putting more clothes on you? :vanora_xd:

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 03:40:01 )
@Saeyra: Oh no, being dressed! The horror! D:

And here I was thinking I'd get to make an "I'd take his dark tower" joke. >w>

23 ♥ Female ♥ Pansexual ♥ Single
I am, to put it mildly, an incorrigible pervert. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 03:49:19 )
@Alia Starchild: Sorry I think Frodo already got his dark tower to explode.

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.