Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I’m packed - Going on a trip

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/18 02:51:04 )

I’m going to NYC. My flight changed today and is now earlier in the morning. 😵‍💫
But I’ll be in NYC for Pokémon Go Fest. It’s my first Go Fest and I’m very excited! I hope I have a good time. I think I will. My sister is playing with me too.

Donator — She, Her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/18 03:33:51 )
@Totalanimefan: Sounds exciting! Wishing you safe travels and I hope you all enjoy yourselves ♡

Donator — she/they/him Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/18 07:28:54 )

cool!
have fun~

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Voltie — she/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/18 14:59:15 )

Ohh that will be nice, I'm glad you get to go do something fun! I hope the weather is alright up there too.
Stay safe and enjoy yourselves~

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/18 23:06:36 )

@Whim: thanks. Made it here in once piece. But I had to wake up at 5:30am to get to the airport only for my flight to be 2 hours delayed. So tired. But I did nap. I wish I could have slept more last night.

@Justice: thanks I will. It’s easy to have fun in NYC.

@Jolly: weather is good right now. Underground in the subway it’s very hot.

Donator — She, Her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/18 23:30:25 )
@Totalanimefan: Great! I'd be tired too if I had to get up that early, haha!

I'm glad you're able to clear your mind and go out to have some fun. You deserve it :)

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/19 02:55:15 )

@Whim: yeah do tired and you never sleep well the night before a flight anyway. So with those too things I felt pretty crappy in the morning. It went away by noon and I ate lunch then.

Thanks. I’m happy to be doing something for me right now and I’m trying not to feel guilty about it. Dad is still sick but not on death’s door like he was two weeks ago.

Donator Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/19 03:13:03 )
:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

That is so cool! Are there special events and freebies or do you just run around and catch pokemon and fight gyms?

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/19 03:13:32 )
Have fun and you both stay safe

Donator — She, Her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/19 04:21:20 )
@Totalanimefan: Mann I hate it when that happens! You have something you need to do, but can't sleep well.

I'm thinking about doing some traveling after I get everything situated with my job. I only get called in when they need backup / if someone calls out. I had another interview today and it went amazing! I should be getting a call back by Monday.

I really want to check out Junkman's daughter with my sister in Georgia pretty soon. It looks super cool!

I can understand, and I'm sure your family would want you to be happy. Your father is in my prayers as well :)

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/21 04:06:08 )

@Kreatura: there are special event things and extra. Also boosted shiny odds. I got a lot of shiny Pokémon that I didn’t have! It was a lot of fun.

@Qiqi Agatha: thanks we did. I’m home now.

@Whim: I hope you get the job!
Is GA close to you? I don’t know what state you are in.
Thank you so much for saying that. I’m sure they do feel that way <3

Donator — She, Her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/21 04:21:51 )
@Totalanimefan: Thankies! I hope so too.

I live in West TN, so kinda. It's 6 hour drive for me, which isn't too bad!

You're so welcome

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/21 04:27:41 )
@Totalanimefan: that's good you made it home safe. I'm just riding out Tropical Storm Hillary. I'm praying we won't have anymore after shocks later on tonight. We had an earthquake this afternoon, than after shocks, which I surprisingly didn't feel, but I'm not taking any chances. This is crazy!

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/22 16:38:39 )

@Whim: I’ve driven through that area on a cross country trip and it’s very pretty. Do you like living there?

@Qiqi Agatha: I read up about all the weather events that are happening near you. Are you ok?!? Was this your first tropical storm/hurricane?

Donator — She, Her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/22 19:48:00 )
@Totalanimefan: I do enjoy it, I've been here most of my life. I live around a bunch of sweet elderly, so that's a bonus haha! I also got the job, I'm so happy!

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/22 21:32:36 )

@Whim: awesome. And congrats on the job! When do you start?

Donator — She, Her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/22 21:59:22 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks, Total! I should start soon. Probably this weekend?? I'm so excited. I love chatting with people and helping people out :)

Art by Delightfully!
[ hangout | quest | shop | showcase ]
Buying Ohms!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/22 23:59:27 )
Yes, @Totalanimefan: we're good, what a blessing. Surprisingly this storm hasn't done too much damage in the city of Zombie LA, however some parts of the valley and desert areas do have damages and road blockage as well. The storm in February did more damage for Southern Cali, compare to this one. The earthquake part, threw us all off, just strange.

And no, this is not my first time experiencing a Tropical Storm

Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/23 15:02:48 )

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/23 15:03:35 )

@Qiqi Agatha: that’s good! I’m glad you are ok.

@Whim: so exciting! Nothing like a new job to make you feel good about yourself. :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.