Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops I'm Broke Enable Me [REALLY TEMP shop]

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 20:09:04 )
@ghost: Soo cute! > w< Thanks so much~ <3
They both look perfect to me~ * u*

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 21:17:47 )
@ghost: Um how about these items:
Vontell:
Book: Regular, Crocodile
Watch: Regular, Crocodile
(I saw that you needed them not sure if you still do tho)

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 01:07:30 )
@Mica: I am fully rested you'll be happy to hear c; YEAH I'm the opposite I can't experiment, I was lucky I landed on this style.. Like I'm not sure why but chibis have ALWAYS alluded me, if I try to put more detail in they always end up creepy...

Ah! That's a huge compliment actually thank you! c'; And okay I'm going to look into it

@Apollo im burning: HRNN THANK YOU... Oh my god that makes me so happy to hear it o': Lucio's legs were a major challenge! And Mei was so fun to draw c: AND HAH YOU THINK SO? Oh no... I am channelling the same energy into him, you're right...

@Hadsvich: Ah I'm so glad you like them! c': Thank you for commissioning me it was fun!

@Rainbowpanda: I still do and that sounds perfect to me, what would you like drawn?

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 01:14:17 )
@ghost: Imma tell you bruh, creepy chibis are awesome. (DO YOU HAS PICS)
I AM WARMED AND PLEASED YOU HAVE SLEPT. :vanora_icon:

Awesome! =D I'm jump starting my sticker collection so I AM SO READY.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 01:37:44 )
@Mica: HAHA NOT WHEN I'M TRYING TO BE CUTE... I honestly searched but I don't have any of my old attempts... I either purged them from the internet or they're on old harddrives c; But like... Imagine the biggest, shiniest eyes on ugly heads and potato bodies. Scary...

I did find this though? I realize this is the first and last time I ever attempted this style so maybe there's something here...

AHHH I won't disappoint then c';< If the Overwatch ones do well I'll probably release some of my other sets too... Most of them are outdated though, series nobody cares about anymore

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 01:49:18 )
@ghost: OH NOH. I know the feel... I see old art and I just wanna throw 'em in the bin.. but it's cool to see progression too so I kept some. XD

homigod. wait no that's so cute tho. :( I DONT SEE THE CREEPY. Okay, maybe Reed is a little creepy but that's moreso the character design... I also like the little words! D'aww!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 02:07:16 )
@ghost: OK! I unfortunately don't have refs for his armor... but I do have a picture which works if you exclude stuff like the horns on his helmet, weird horn thing on his hip, and other details not on the armor itself. Because aside from having red accents, my guy's armor is gold plate with no flashy accessories or whatever you'd call 'em. Oh, and don't include a helmet. =D

The cape does work, though. It's just red instead of black. The thing between the legs would also be red instead of black.

And if you REALLY wanna overachieve, he wields a sword similar to what's in the armor ref. A bastard sword in one hand.

Neal! He would appear a bit older. He has a tight braid on the right side of his face which I'm not sure if you can see clearly or not, but yeah. He's a bit sheepish mostly in front of Rene or close friends, but is a lot more serious in front of royalty/nobles and is deathly serious/confident in combat. He's a knight commander with a natural charisma, and doesn't have a corrupt bone in his body.

Close enough armor ref (see notes above):

If you want to add the red accents, they look something like the gold accents here. Just not as... prominent, I guess?

Whew! OK, I can ramble on. I'm sure you don't need so much, but... yeah. XD

He is innocently in love with Rene, but don't tell her that because she's oblivious

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 02:32:04 )
@ghost: My current avi if possible <3

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 05:15:55 )

[x]

pls don't

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 08:41:08 )
@Mica: Dun dunn... Let me know if you want me to change or fix anything c;

YEAH I periodically trash my old art after a period of time... I've been trying not to for that very reason orz it's hard not to!

Ah thank you though c': I wasn't sure if its too many details for something so simple... And HAH. I guess he is kind of creepy, I hope it's obvious he's wearing a pig mask orz AND HAHA thanks, they were supposed to be valentine cards c;

@Dowan: Aw he's a sweet boy c; YEAH those references are good, I'll be able to work easily with that. Looks like fun!

@Rainbowpanda: Can do!

@Apollo im burning: When I made them by hand they'd be $0.75 each and a set of 8 for $5 (CAD), but I think if I'm selling them online I'm going to get a professional company to print them as a sheet c; So I'd probably be able to charge less for them since I won't have to put any physical labour into it and they'd be a better quality.

Hmm off memory... Kill la Kill, Dangan Ronpa season 1, Tsuritama (never sold any...), Ouran High School Host Club... I rode a lot of popularity waves or nostalgia kicks.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 09:10:17 )
@ghost: hehe you like my siggy?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 09:13:53 )
@ghost: !!

Kill la Kill?! Ouran High School Host Club?! Might you have pictures of what you made? I absolutely love both series. Made Mica watch all of Kill la Kill, but she made me watch OHSHC before that. XD

Then we watched uhm... the newest anime by Trigger which I forget the name of... oh! Kiznaiver. Very strange. o.o

And aww, Rene is adorable!

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 09:27:08 )
@Panda: You're wearing that like a badge of honour c; Now everyone knows...

@Dowan: I do actually have them.. They're like three years old keep in mind c':

I also did a Kill la Kill print and some buttons too if you want to see them but keep in mind the art... isn't very good...

I haven't heard of that one o: I don't keep up with anime these days, sire's been making me watch Guilty Crown though, it's interesting!

I'm glad she turned out good c;

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 09:36:37 )
@ghost: Oh, Guilty Crown! I still have to finish that one, actually. The idea is interesting indeed, and the music is phenomenal. Ironically, the same guy who composed for Kill la Kill did Guilty Crown as well with some of the same vocalists.

If the art is anything like these stickers, then I want to see them. =D
...Well, I just want to see your art in general...

They're all so adorable! Satsuki is so in character though. Like holy wow. Pink girl (I forget their names now) was so interesting when she first showed up and you nailed her persona. Those pigtails too.

I really don't keep up, either. Wish I had more time to check 'em all out. @_@

Oh, I've actually just started watching shoujos with Mica which is... an interesting experience in itself. I'm not one for love triangles, but some of the plots can be good. kinda

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 09:50:56 )
I love your art, but I have no avatar that I like. lol
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 12:44:48 )
@Dowan: YEAH definitely, I'm only a couple episodes in but the plot intrigued me. And woah I had no idea, that's actually hilarious! What fate

THEY ARE... not. They're actually really bad. c': I was going through a hard time art-wise because I was trying to force my art to be more shiny and anime because that's all that would sell at my local conventions but... It just came out bad... Anyway whoop:

Thank you! Honestly, the thing that got me to watch Kill la Kill was thinking 'okay I need to understand these characters if I'm going to draw them' ... I try to make it a rule to only make stuff I know so that I can get the personality and in-jokes down. The one time I didn't was when I made AoT stickers of the titans but I didn't... understand what was well known and what wasn't so I sort of picked some at random or based on memes I saw and people kept commenting 'I don't remember that one...' orz

Yeah same they're such a commitment...

HAH that's hilarious, I'm the opposite. Sire's been slowly making me watch shounen anime because I refused to watch them when I was a teenager. I thought they were "dumb". But honestly I just hated fun I guess and I had bad taste. I didn't really watch a lot of shoujo either but I was REALLY into Clamp, read and watched everything they did.
also I hate love triangles too...

@Totalanimefan: Thank you so much! And oh it's okay c': I'll probably open a shop again in the future so maybe you'll have something by then c;

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 17:40:18 )
@ghost: Whelp. She's cute. YUP. YUPYUP. She's ready to explode something now. MMHMM. I LOVE IT.
JUST ONE THING THO GHOST. Can you add the red ombre streaks on her bangs? :D Just to give them some definition.
ALSO. I LOVE HER TAIL ITS PERFECT YES. YES. *Squishes her darling tiefling*

GHOST I NEED THOSE OURAN AND KILL LA KILL STICKERS. D; ... you need a sticker shop wtf. :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 19:21:58 )
@Mica: OH SORRY I TOTALLY FORGOT...

I'm glad you like it though o': She was so fun to draw! I had to get that tail and her mischievous smile just right c';<

HRNNN okay maybe I'll stop being so lazy and actually open up a shop then orz THANK YOU THO

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 19:52:58 )
@Q t e a p o n: Ahhh thank you oh my god o'; and yeah I'll take ohms I don't mind anything!
later.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 20:09:22 )
@ghost: She is most perfect now ghost, thank you

HUE I WILL STALK YOU FOR IT. :DD

Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.