Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops I'm Broke Enable Me [REALLY TEMP shop]

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 23:41:31 )
@ghost: OMG I WANT THEM ALL but the last selections are like, MVP right now! It's soo friggin cute! O_O
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 05:51:25 )
@ghost: (Is it OK to post still? If the slots are up to date then I'd like to try for slot 4!)

Offer; I have 1 Sweet Cakes, 1 Queen Bee, 1 Frog Prince, 1 Angelic, and 1 Demonic --- you can pick two in any combination if you're willing to draw a chibi for me! (I also have 2k Volts &102 Ohms if my offer isn't enough~)
Request; I bought #3 for my friend and I'd love to surprise them with some art of their new franken-babe, too!

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 15:46:46 )
@Dowan:

Sorry for being so delayed c': Finally have the time to work on these now that the Halloween event is swinging. ANYWAY I hope I got him right? I was going to do the red accents but I liked it better without. I could try again though if you want c'; Let me know if I can change anything!

@Timeandtimor: Yeah it's cool to still post here! Ohh that character is cute, yeah I'd like to do this! Hm, I'd be cool with just volts however much you think it's worth. I'm doing this so casual

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 15:59:26 )
@ghost: ghost. ghost. GHOST! OMG, he looks absolutely amazing! I'm like... speechless and stunned and don't know what to say because wow, he looks SOOO cool! Thankyousomuch! You nailed his hair, his face, and his armor! I LOVE it without the accents!!
DUDE, you killed it. Just like your work on the site, and for the Halloween event. Just awesome.

You sir, need a bonus. Do you prefer volts, reaper items, or?

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 16:07:03 )
@ghost: Could I possibly order a chibi of blin for 10k??? >->;

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 16:08:06 )
@Dowan: AHHH I'm so glad you like it! o': YEAH OF COURSE he was actually a lot of fun to draw, I guess I like drawing chibi armour more than I thought... and oh my god THANK YOU. I've been so excited for the Halloween event to start, I've been working on things for it all month c'; I'm totally shocked nobody's commented on the event shop design though because of all things that's... something.

@RainbowPanda: Hey so you changed your avatar since you placed your order, do you want the one you have right now? c:

@Blinkini: MNN yes! I could do that c;

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 16:09:17 )
@ghost: :D
So excite!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 16:15:08 )
@ghost: That is some fine ass armor, let me tell you! It LOOKS like you had fun with it which I'm really happy about. =D
Yeah, the event shop is... is definitely something. I am REALLY wondering about what style NPC is going to emerge from that shop. LOL

Dunno if you saw my edit, but do you have a preference for event items? Can't trade pages, but I can give you the bought items. :o

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 16:39:33 )
@Dowan: I'm so glad that it shows! I always find that the more complicated the design the easier it is for me to draw it? It gives me a lot of details and a fun challenge to work with c;

HAH you don't even know how excited I am for everyone to meet Virgil c; Too bad he's totally mia...
(The event shop was a huge pet project of mine I'm so excited it's live now)

OH I SEE IT NOW... Oh my god you're too nice what the heck. :vanora_cry: Yeah I like the reaper items c': i haven't been buying anything yet

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 16:59:52 )
@ghost: That makes sense! Kind of like how I can write more effectively if I have defined characteristics. Knowing not just a lot about a character, BUT what they represent and their habits is what makes it easier for me. Your comment about Kane never smiling, for instance, gave me practically all the info I needed. I had to find other ways for him to emote in a positive way, and it was fun. ^^

If his shop is any sort of a hint, Virgil is going to be a very fun NPC, and I absolutely cannot wait to see him. LOL

Not at all. I still think I'm not giving you enough, but I hope it reflects at least a fraction of how much I appreciate the art.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 17:24:31 )
@Dowan: Oh yeah definitely like that! That's also why I like hearing about OCs personalities and quirks before drawing them.. And oh man yeah you did such a good job at capturing Kane's personality! You got a lot of nuance when you were writing for him c; It was so fun reading it

Heeeeh yeah he's going to be fun c; Iwanttosaymorehrnn

YOU'RE TOO NICE. o': I'm so happy you like it...

@Q t e a p o n:

Sorry for the wait! o': Let me know if you want me to change or add anything

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 21:37:02 )

@ghost: Oh shoot I'm sorry I totally forgot!
Um sure! Except can you make her with long wavy hair instead?

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 21:47:51 )
@Rainbowpanda: Can do! I'll send you a sketch later to make sure I get the style right just in case

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 21:51:27 )
ahhh so cute!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 21:53:17 )

@ghost: TYSM!!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 21:56:57 )
@ghost: Just out of curiosity...
Would Virgil happen to be at all similar to a certain magician from your agonizingly catchy and, at first, UTTERLY HORRIFYING profile video?
You can tell me~

Wanted to let you know as well that you can accept the trade whenever. =D

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 22:17:02 )
@ghost: o vo)/ thank you for accepting! i'll send trade right now <3
returned 6/7

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 01:54:01 )
@Dowan: HAH! I totally forgot I had that on my profile. Yeah I wish, that would be some true chaos...

I think I accepted it c':

@Q t e a p o n: Oh my god I'm so glad you like him! o': He was so much fun to draw!

@timeandtimor: thank you so much!

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 16:11:02 )
@Rainbowpanda:

Is this the style of hair you wanted? o: Let me know before I start colouring.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 17:10:15 )
@Saeyra:

Finiiiished... Let me know if you want anything changed or added c':
later.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.