Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops I'm Broke Enable Me [REALLY TEMP shop]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 12:52:16 )

[x]

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 12:54:00 )
@ghost: Can you put Panda on top of you won thing? :D
I want to treasure that ;3

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 12:57:06 )
@ghost: You a ninja, not a ghost. D: ninja ghost?

The character I have in mind is a D&D character of mine who, uh, kinda wears gold plate armor (no helmet) with a red cape. Switching his outfit for you won't be a problem since his face is the iconic part for me, but you tell me what you'd be comfortable doing. ^^

@Apollo Im Burning: Ah, yeah. I know exactly what you mean. I forgot that there was a sub-forum called Serious Talk, actually. While I like to lurk in there, I never end up posting much. I just meant deep-seated conversation in general. I'm not very good at chit chat. XD

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 13:00:35 )
ghost:
@Hadsvich: yeah that sounds fine to me, and of course I do OCs they're my favourite honestly c; What would you like?

I’d love one of my Ian & another of my Dosin~

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 13:02:36 )

[x]

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 13:02:57 )
@Apollo im burning: Oh yeah feel free to ask me anything! I'll try to prepare some better references for them too . But okay yeah get some sleep! Rest well!

@Panda: Customized for the winner winner chicken dinner

@Dowan: c; Ghosts can go invisible and creep around

Oh yeah I'm totally comfortable doing armour, I've done WoW chibis for a friend and a whole Overwatch set of stickers so trust me... I've had a lot of experience.

@Hadsvich: Sure! They look like fun c: Do you have any specific poses, expressions, extra info, etc... basically anything you want me to know before I start?

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 13:03:40 )
@ghost: I LOVE YOU !! <3

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 13:04:36 )

[x]

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 13:18:07 )
@ghost: Oh snap, you're absolutely right! Also... and this is COMPLETELY unrelated... but whenever I see you, I think of Undertale. XD and also pacman, but y'know

Oh... wait, really? Holy! I just know armor is apparently a nightmare for most artists, but if you say so! /excite

@Apollo Im Burning: Good night my friend. =D

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 13:33:20 )
@Apollo im burning: Behold! Also keep in mind I designed these like a year ago exactly so it's missing a few people (going to have to complete them..) I actually did this BEFORE Sombra was even officially released. I was trying to get these finished for a convention and was like 'please... please release her... I need her design...' but somebody leaked some art the DAY of the convention so I jumped on it and kind of had to make a guess at what her legs looked like. I was really going on blind faith that it wasn't a hoax... gambled and won:

@Dowan: You know I get told that a lot orz I guess drawing my persona with a red heart isn't helpful... c';

YEAH I mean it's a challenge but it's a challenge I enjoy taking on c:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 13:37:26 )
@ghost: Ohhh... MY... goddd.... GHOST, WHAT HAVE YOU CREATED

They are all so beautiful and amazing and wondrous and Reinhardt, and OMG. They are all so glorious! /squealed deafeningly at Mica

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 13:44:41 )
@Dowan: A MONSTER.... That set seriously killed my hand repeatedly until I got it done c';< Especially Hanzo, his pants have a lot of stupid detail in them and they don't even SHOW because its so tiny...

AH thank you though! o': I'm really happy to hear that they turned out good weh...
Also sorry Mica

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 14:05:13 )
@ghost: Oh man. I can just BARELY make out the detail because it's so microscopic. To think you actually made it so precise that it's somewhat visible is astonishing, though.

Winston, Bastion, Dva's mech, and Ana are my favorites! McCree also has a ridiculous amount of detail on him, but it looks like you had fun with it. XD

I love Sombra's expression. LOL

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 15:01:12 )
@ghost: Glad you think so~ > u<
Well, for Ian, I’d love if you could include one of his critters/pets there~ o: Otherwise up to you.
& for Dosin, have him look sad or worried?

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 16:09:10 )
@ghost: !! Hai! :D I got duh refs... and then someone whipped me into doing his refs too.

Rene, she's a tiefling ranger! :D I'd like her to have a big, mischievous toothy grin. (Like she's up to something)
Also, I too squealed at the chibi overwatch characters EXCEPT I DIDNT BURST ANYONES EARDRUMS. :vanora_icon:

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 18:16:38 )
@Dowan: YEAH I get meticulous when it comes to things I'm trying to make money on c': Been considering cleaning up a few of the messier ones and trying to sell stickers online because I actually have like... a LOT of designs for different series that I'm just sitting on now that I don't do conventions anymore.

I'M GLAD they were the hardest for me so it's good they turned out well c; And yeah I don't know why I spent so long on McCree... But I did! Roadhog was a lot of fun too... Thank you!

@Hadsvich: You got it c; I just had a nightmare and woke up to finish up yours:

Let me know if I got anything wrong or if you want anything changed!

@Mica: Hurray! And nice, she looks like a lot of fun, I can do that! c': And geez, just freeloading on you over there huh?

AH THANK YOU... c': I'm glad there wasn't collateral damage this time...

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 18:36:04 )
@ghost: Awesome! :D I CANT WAIIIT. Also holy shit you work fast! THEY ARE SO CUTE GHOST. (THEY ARENT MINE BUT THEY'RE STILL SO CUTE FUU)

ALSO. Since Dowan wantedto/butdidn't... are you gunna ever sell them overwatch stickers online? /hinthint

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 18:48:32 )
@Mica: I'll work on it after I get a little more sleep c; and YEAH I've been doing these since... 2011-2012? It's given me time to be comfortable enough churning them out quicker c; THANK YOU SO MUCH!

HAHA SERIOUSLY? Ahhh... Yeah i opened a store but haven't posted anything in it yet.. Deciding if I want to use a third party service or if I want to sink the money into getting them printed and shipping them myself so that I actually see some profit off it c': I wasn't sure if there would be interest so my answer is I'm considering it.
later.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 19:09:43 )
@ghost: NO GHOST. NOT A "LITTLE" sleep. LOTS OF SLEEP. D: Yeah I kinda get what you mean, it does get easier as you draw a bunch of 'em tho... I can't stick to one chibi style. XD It's too fun to experiment!

Well.... I collect stickers. I'm also really picky so when I like them... (I GO NUTS) I wud die for a full set. *w* I can't provide any advice but...which ever nets you the most dough!! D:

Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 19:14:16 )

[x]

pls don't

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.