Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Secret Santa 2022! - Gifting Day!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/1 21:04:00 )
@Totalanimefan: that could be part of what's going on :3

BTW, I am planning on signing up for this - I just haven't had the time or patience to sort through my lists (they need to be updated) to fill out your participation form...

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/1 22:02:00 )

@Wildfire: That's my theory XD
Great! I look forward to having you join. There is still time before the deadline. ^^

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/1 23:16:40 )

@Totalanimefan:
Username: Qiqi Agatha
I would love to have: The Bayou & Sagittarius
I would like to have:
Gems of Wonder, Fabled Beauty, Velvet's Memories, Strawberry Delight, Danseur de Glace, Corrupted Ichor, either Nov '20 Crate or Dec '20 Crate. Will not turn down any Volts or OhMs

I understand the deadlines and I will be a good Secret Santa to whom ever I am assigned.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/1 23:17:41 )
This is my 1st Secret Santa on Voltra

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 00:44:28 )

@Totalanimefan: perfect~ how was your thanksgiving???

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 01:43:19 )

@Qiqi Agatha: I think you are gonna like it. :) I'll add your post to the first page and send you a trade for 1k volts

@Bonnie: Trade coming your way now.
It was good. It was my husband, a friend, and myself. I cooked for us.
What about your Thanksgiving?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 02:15:06 )

@Totalanimefan: we had a lot of the family. not everyone makes the trip to the family home for thanksgiving we will have more for christmas. but we had a great time. had all of the classics and we played games and cards and stuff. very peaceful considering we are dramatic as hell

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 14:57:59 )

@Bonnie: that sounds like it was a great time!
I do miss when more of my family lived closer together. We are all so spread out now. But my family can also cause drama so I guess it’s also good.
@kiwi: no problem and thanks for volunteering <3 Hope things are good with you.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 15:47:40 )
@Totalanimefan: Let's see if I can manage to get myself sorted out here before the deadline for applications then! XD

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 18:31:50 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/3 06:37:17 )

@Wildfire: I believe in you lol

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/3 06:39:09 )

@Qiqi Agatha: no problem. I hope you like being apart of this. It’s fun.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/3 06:58:36 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah and its not always like major like fights and whatnot. but it is still stressful cause not everyone is on time. we disagree about what time to eat. everyone is always late. it's a lot of hustle and bustle. and it's too much sometimes.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/3 15:09:03 )

@Totalanimefan:
Username: Clover
I would love to have: Deadly Darling, Burning Bright, Queen Titania, Ohms
I would like to have: Song of Sixpence, Reaper of Space, Mesmerizing Moon, Sharp Wit, Tricksy Tanuki, Life Bites, Clowning Around, Paint to Paint, Under New Management, Pole Dancer, Rock On, Volts
I understand the deadlines and I will be a good Secret Santa to whom ever I am assigned.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/3 15:31:54 )
@Totalanimefan: lol! <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/3 23:30:38 )

@Bonnie: Yeah lots of that can happen with my family + sometimes big fights. ^^;

@Clover: Ok, I'll add you to the list.

@kiwi: Thanks I guess when one door closes another one opens. It been very hard without him. I think I'm finally kinda getting used to him not being here. It's been two weeks. I still wake up and think that I have to take the dog for a walk.
I guess things have been rough for you too lately, if you wanna talk about it you can always @ me or PM me.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/3 23:59:06 )

@Totalanimefan: yep~ luckily i mean our big fights are like violent. just verbal. we don't have any serious betrayals. just disrespectful comments. i know some families have cheating scandals. they have thieves. we have never had anything like that.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 01:34:34 )

@Bonnie: Yeah my dad cheated on my mom, they aren't together anymore and that was 10 years ago but yeah. And his side of the family doesn't really talk to her anymore other. ^^; ANYWAY
I hope that you can enjoy your time with your fam. ^^ And luckily hurricane season was kind to your region this year.

@kiwi: Thank you. In way I'm glad that he isn't suffering anymore because he was really sick in the end and didn't even like walks or treats. It's hard not having a dog around but I'm not getting a new puppy in winter and just before I start a new job.
yeah of course. I feel like we haven't really chatted much in the last few months. I think we both have just been busy. I did tell you that I finished school in Sept right?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 02:57:02 )

@Totalanimefan: oh. wow. i'm so sorry that happened...AND YES !! i am so happy that hurricane season left us alone. i'll be praying and doing all of the things that people to do to hope and pray to God and the universe to spare us next year as well. hopefully saying that won't jinx it.

bloop

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 07:57:25 )

@Totalanimefan:
Username:GoblinsAndTea
I would love to have:
Queen Titania, Reaper of space, Lovely Pop, Insidious Vices, Fenrir, Transfurmation, Tricksy Tanuki, any amount of Ohms
I would like to have:
Ugly Sweater,
Base (any color except Forrest, shortcake, sky, storm or one of the human skin tones),
Pointed ears (same colors as base),
Goblin ears (same colors as base),
Pulled Back Hair (any color except beige, coal or marshmallow),
Punk Sideburns (any color except beige, coal, ice,marshmallow or sunshine),
Messy bangs (any color except beige, coal, ice or strawberry),
Nose bandage (except khaki or lilac),
Jazzy eyes (any color except black),
Collar bra (any color except cherry)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.